Done!

Done!

January 2nd, 2018, 10:44 pm #1

I'm officially done with this team. Can't take it anymore.... done. Tired of the mediocrity this franchise supplies year in and year out by continually keeping the coach who can't win a damn playoff game. I had season tickets the past couple years but goodbye to those. I'm now going to fall into that category of people who watch this team just to laugh, because that's what they deserve... to be laughed at. That's all you can do is laugh at the ineptitude of this organization. Plan to start riding another team just have to think of who first. This franchise will never change

January 2nd, 2018, 10:55 pm #2

See you at the draft lol

January 2nd, 2018, 11:00 pm #3

I'm officially done with this team. Can't take it anymore.... done. Tired of the mediocrity this franchise supplies year in and year out by continually keeping the coach who can't win a damn playoff game. I had season tickets the past couple years but goodbye to those. I'm now going to fall into that category of people who watch this team just to laugh, because that's what they deserve... to be laughed at. That's all you can do is laugh at the ineptitude of this organization. Plan to start riding another team just have to think of who first. This franchise will never change
My Dad says the Bengals are the Hotel California - you can check in but you can't check out.

Storm is right. I'll see you next year.

January 3rd, 2018, 2:06 am #4

Lol really? This was the kicker? 1st - don’t believe you & 2nd - weak, Mikey’s done worse... like throwing #9 out on his a$$

Confirmation of reply: