DO NOT let TD Jesus get warm

DO NOT let TD Jesus get warm

December 12th, 2011, 12:18 am #1

Jesus C. Tebow is about to do it again. LOL!!!!

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

December 12th, 2011, 12:22 am #2

Yep, just happened. This is getting scary. Divine intervention.

December 12th, 2011, 12:23 am #3

Jesus C. Tebow is about to do it again. LOL!!!!

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence
Prater is the man. He must also be a man of faith. 2 50+ FGs to end it. Hard to believe that 59 is not a Bronco record.

Tebow also is the man. 7-1 as a starter. Believe it, ladies and gentlemen. Who would want to face FAITH right now?!?!??!!?!?

Also, it's unforgivable on Marion Barber's part. Runs out of bounds with under 2 minutes left/fumbling while carrying like a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Sheesus.

Last edited by oldschoolerfan on December 12th, 2011, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 12th, 2011, 12:27 am #4

"Shesus".

Go ahead and say it, Falc. Jesus, how much longer can this go on?

December 12th, 2011, 12:46 am #5

Tebow is making me question my atheism. You could actually see gods giant finger force the Marion Barber fumble. I have it DVR'd.

December 12th, 2011, 1:13 am #6

"Tebow is making me question my atheism. You could actually see gods giant finger force the Marion Barber fumble. I have it DVR'd."

Resurrection indeed. How many times does that make it that Tebow has brought the Broncos back from the dead?

This is getting downright ridiculous. Jesus. There, I said it, Psycho. I feel good--but sooooo dirty. LOL

December 12th, 2011, 2:46 am #7

Looks like I might knock another guy out of my pay FF league with Tebow, up 35 but he has Eli manning, picked up Tebow as a joke when I was out of the playoff picture but has helped me win last week and possibly this week lol

Proves there is a god

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB

December 12th, 2011, 9:47 am #8

Look out: YOU'VE JUST BEEN TEBOW'ED.

Jesus. No doubt. I'd hate to be on the other end of that f*ckstick. LMAO.

Confirmation of reply: