October 29th, 2017, 6:34 pm #21

Should be an easy win, but I wouldn't guarantee anything knowing these are the Bungs. Colts have an all-time bad defense, on pace to give up the most yards in team history. The offense should have a field day but, once again, not taking anything for granted with this team or that dog meat offensive line. Should be a W, however.

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Well, the half is capped off with a Colts score via a BS holding call and Dalton's lack of accuracy. I'm shocked to say this game might come down to the wire. Bungs are clearly a better team than they've shown today.

October 29th, 2017, 6:38 pm #22

Should be an easy win, but I wouldn't guarantee anything knowing these are the Bungs. Colts have an all-time bad defense, on pace to give up the most yards in team history. The offense should have a field day but, once again, not taking anything for granted with this team or that dog meat offensive line. Should be a W, however.

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Was that a half or a walk-through? It certainly looked like a walk-through for the offensive line and the special teams.

The Bungs should be up by a couple of touchdowns but instead they are down by three. How does AJ Green have only one catch? I'll tell you why -- that dog meat o-line, to use a Hook term.
Last edited by psychostats on October 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 29th, 2017, 6:46 pm #23

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Flashback. Paul Daugherty from back in August

It’s the biggest question of Alexander’s coaching life, which has spanned more than three decades and includes time with Joe Paterno, Bo Schembechler and, well, Dave Shula. The Bengals 2017 equation couldn’t be simpler: If Ogbuehi and Fisher are competent, the offense will be beastly. If they’re not ...

“It’s the biggest challenge I can recall,’’ is how Alexander puts it. “If they don’t play good, it’s my fault.’’
Go to the Funeral March thread to get the link.

It's your fault, Paul Alexander. Why do you still have a job?

October 29th, 2017, 6:48 pm #24

Bungs 31
Colts 14
By the way, how does a message board not resolve its fundamental technical issues quickly?

October 29th, 2017, 6:52 pm #25

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Throw away year - I've said this before. I think but can't prove mikey knew all along it would be that kind of year. With that poor OL and drafting an injures WR in the first round and the continuing saga of Eifert - how could any sane person expect a good year?

October 29th, 2017, 6:53 pm #26

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Another ridiculous challenge by the Colts. They "win" the challenge but the Bungs keep the ball.

Such excitement.

And then finally Jeremy Hill loses yardage on a run. Mixon, anyone?
Last edited by psychostats on October 29th, 2017, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 29th, 2017, 7:04 pm #27

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Heck of a TD pass by Dalton as Mike's offensive line gives out again.

October 29th, 2017, 7:22 pm #28

Bungs 31
Colts 14
That defense is just good enough...

... to get beat.
Last edited by psychostats on October 29th, 2017, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 29th, 2017, 7:24 pm #29

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Well, I'm a little behind on my DVR, but Indy scored again. They retake the lead.

October 29th, 2017, 7:31 pm #30

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Aaaandd...Bengals fumble.

Confirmation of reply: