October 29th, 2017, 6:03 pm #11

Should be an easy win, but I wouldn't guarantee anything knowing these are the Bungs. Colts have an all-time bad defense, on pace to give up the most yards in team history. The offense should have a field day but, once again, not taking anything for granted with this team or that dog meat offensive line. Should be a W, however.

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Bungs making another rookie QB look like Joe Montana.

October 29th, 2017, 6:06 pm #12

Should be an easy win, but I wouldn't guarantee anything knowing these are the Bungs. Colts have an all-time bad defense, on pace to give up the most yards in team history. The offense should have a field day but, once again, not taking anything for granted with this team or that dog meat offensive line. Should be a W, however.

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Colts get a TD. They take the lead! Bengals are struggling with the Colts - probably because they are on similar levels.

Announcers saying the Colts are playing well after being shut out last week. Well...duh.

October 29th, 2017, 6:14 pm #13

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Big run by Mixon.

Penalty on Andre Smith - false start.

TD AJ Green!

Tied up!

October 29th, 2017, 6:16 pm #14

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Question...

Will Mixon get any carries or targets in the second half this week?

Nice catch and run, for sure.

October 29th, 2017, 6:24 pm #15

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Dalton always running for his life.

October 29th, 2017, 6:25 pm #16

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Texas-born Andy Dalton is obviously not a cold weather quarterback. He can't throw on the run at all today. Not at all.

October 29th, 2017, 6:27 pm #17

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Assuming the board is still as f'd as the Bengals front office so I'll keep it short (since psycho'll have to copy-paste).

I think Mixon might be the real deal. Scumbag of course (what Mike-the-Redeemer pick isn't?) but he's showing some real talent. He's defying my off-season skepticism. Hey, can't be any worse than Hill so might as well give him top-back touches.

Unfortunately, it's still a "team of individuals." This team could have Joe Montana, Emmett Smith, and Jerry Rice on the lineup and still be awful. Bengals are a Dalton/Green/Mixon jersey sales machine now, not a team. Literally no depth and no protection. It's like putting a Ferrari's stereo in an old Chevette and saying "look, it's a top-level sports car now!"

Lazor is doing better than expected, but I still miss Hue. I bet Hue misses us now too.

I really see this as a must-win for the Bungs today. Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna happen. We know how they are in the 2nd half.

October 29th, 2017, 6:31 pm #18

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Roughing the passer should put the Colts in with a lead at halftime.

Hey, Marvin is clapping again!

October 29th, 2017, 6:32 pm #19

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Colts go in with the lead.

October 29th, 2017, 6:33 pm #20

Bungs 31
Colts 14
Amity Lane says...
Assuming the board is still as f'd as the Bengals front office so I'll keep it short (since psycho'll have to copy-paste).

I think Mixon might be the real deal. Scumbag of course (what Mike-the-Redeemer pick isn't?) but he's showing some real talent. He's defying my off-season skepticism. Hey, can't be any worse than Hill so might as well give him top-back touches.

Unfortunately, it's still a "team of individuals." This team could have Joe Montana, Emmett Smith, and Jerry Rice on the lineup and still be awful. Bengals are a Dalton/Green/Mixon jersey sales machine now, not a team. Literally no depth and no protection. It's like putting a Ferrari's stereo in an old Chevette and saying "look, it's a top-level sports car now!"

Lazor is doing better than expected, but I still miss Hue. I bet Hue misses us now too.

I really see this as a must-win for the Bungs today. Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna happen. We know how they are in the 2nd half.

Confirmation of reply: