Cincinnati Trifecta

Cincinnati Trifecta

September 15th, 2017, 3:45 am #1

Bungs, Reds, and UC all suck. Losers town, let's be thankful for the pride we can all show. Boy do I love being a fan of the teams in this city right now.
Last edited by Bungleistic on September 15th, 2017, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2017, 3:48 am #2

Don't give up altogether - we have the Cincinnati FC team left which might make the playoffs (slim chance however).

September 15th, 2017, 4:16 am #3

Bungs, Reds, and UC all suck. Losers town, let's be thankful for the pride we can all show. Boy do I love being a fan of the teams in this city right now.
Are you feeling okay, bengalbear? You're sounding a smidge optimistic.

September 15th, 2017, 4:20 am #4

Hey you gotta take what's available now and it sure the hell ain't football either UC or the bungs.

September 15th, 2017, 4:41 pm #5

Root for the browns! At least root for Ohio.

September 15th, 2017, 4:54 pm #6

Wow, that seems like an insane thing to do but Hue Jackson is their coach. If Cleveland does well and runs us this year it will further prove Mike Brown is a dumba$$ for letting Jackson go and keeping ole Marv.

Still, I just spit up in my mouth a little.

Confirmation of reply: