Chad released by Patriots

Chad released by Patriots

June 8th, 2012, 3:01 am #1

Where will he turn up next?

June 8th, 2012, 3:07 am #2

I don't know, is there a redeemer around that likes to pick up washed up stars?

June 8th, 2012, 3:10 am #3

er, ah, I better not even go there. It might put an idea in his head if he reads this...

June 8th, 2012, 3:25 am #4

They'll bring him back to mentor AJ and maybe Shipley and act as a rabbit. Stranger things have happened - if the price is right.

June 8th, 2012, 3:42 am #5

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hue Jackson, do not lobby for this guy!

June 8th, 2012, 4:04 am #6

"Where will he turn up next?"

He will be back in stripes next year. Call it the "PutAzzesInDaSeats" Manuveur by the 'Stain. F*cking Christ.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

June 8th, 2012, 5:45 am #7

<p>I think you all may be forgetting something.  While our Dear Leader will welcome players with an assortment of past criminal histories or criminal histories in the making, Chad did something that is considered the worst crime in his eyes.  Chad wasn't "loyal."  He called out and bashed the organization for the way it was run.  He publicly wanted a trade, and when he got it, he made sure to talk about how much better the Pats' organization is in relation to the Bengals.  Nothing upsets Dear Leader more than a player pointing out the obvious.  Due to this issue, I can't see our Dear Leader welcoming him back.  Terrell Owens played well here, but he was left sitting on the street this season when he needed a team because of the way he criticized the organization.  Now he's out of his IFL job too, but that's a matter for another thread.</p><p>With that said, maybe I'll be wrong.  Dear Leader always seemed to have a soft spot for Chad, and he may be willing to set that aside, especially if he thinks it could bring in ticket revenue.  Also, Marvin doesn't like him, but that has never stopped Dear Leader from overriding Marvin.  I just don't see Chad ending up here.  Perhaps he'll end up on a team like Miami, Cleveland, or Jacksonville.  He's not going to get a top notch team.</p>

--------------------------------------------
Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

June 8th, 2012, 12:44 pm #8

No way Mikey takes him back.

However, I think Cleveland would be a possibility...WR starved and they know what Chad is capable of having played against him for years. Keeping in mind as little as I think of Chad I do think that he is better than he showed last season...he just wasn't smart enough to run in that intricate of an offense.

The Eagles also are known to make dumb moves with depth guys. Finally I could see a team like the Bucs, Panthers, or Chargers giving him an incentive laden contract.

June 8th, 2012, 1:31 pm #9

Isn't Bratkowski with Atlanta or Jacksonville now? Can you say dream team?

June 8th, 2012, 3:09 pm #10

Barnum & Baley could use him

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Confirmation of reply: