Calling out ED Shultz and the rest of the idiots

April 20th, 2012, 1:03 pm #31

uh Bronco, after stating this...

"By the way, JB, please dont cite to wikipedia. Courts dont recognize it as a legitimate reference so neither will I. This is most likely due to the fact that anyone can add content to wiki. "

You do your customary "game set match" by citing a Wikipedia quote. LOL Do you do that in court "game, set, match, your honor"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 05880.html

Looks to me that Civil charges were filed, then narrowed. The former administration said there was enough evidence to charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIY ... re=related

It boggles my mind that the Dems will fight tooth and nail the ID requirement to vote, because it may chill voting of the poor, BUT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

April 20th, 2012, 4:49 pm #32

Murf,

Are you also angry with the AG of that state? With the prosecutor of that county? With the city attorney?

Why only the anger towards Holder?

If a bounty was placed and it involved the threat of violence, it could be handled by local, state and federal authorities, correct? Why does only Holder and Barry receive your anger?

Draw, what was the crime? Are you referencing the heresay? Which voters turned away? Did those voters call the cops? Call anyone? You practice law too, man. from my glance at this, it appears the only charge that may have any staying power may stem from carrying the billy clubs.

However, and this is up for debate, I think in Pennsylvania, you are allowed to carry billy clubs. I dont believe its against the law.

I saw the video. Not much there, dont you agree?

I am 100% against voter intimidation, but I am not sure a crime was committed here.
I think the only way you get an arrest is if there is probable cause that a voter was intimidated, right? If there are no complaints, that charge falls on its face.

"Insert witty quotation here"

April 20th, 2012, 5:09 pm #33

I would actually be inclined to agree with you that there is not a lot there. But for the love of god if you believe for a second that white people could do 1/10 of that amount of intimidation and get away with it, you are living in fantasyland.

My point is the Dems scream so loudly about voter disenfranchisement, but this is acceptable.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

April 20th, 2012, 5:44 pm #34

Let me be clear. I think these punks are a-holes.

However, Im trying to see if they violated the law. It is freaking close, but that video seems to exonerate them.

Plus, had one person complained to the cops that they felt intimidated and did not vote, then you have something to go on.

April 20th, 2012, 7:09 pm #35

Obama is the head man in charge.
Holder is the top DOJ official.

The violation is a FEDERAL crime, so that falls into the hands of the FEDS.

On Zimmerman...

Now that there is real evidence of Zimmerman bleeding, it makes this case even more of an issue for me.
How can they charge him with murder if he was indeed protecting himself?
I understand he might have been a racist azz wipe for profiling the kid, but that is not a crime.

Duke Rape Case 2.0..just as I said it was when the story became the liberal war cry against the mass killings of innocent unarmed black children by the blue eyed devils.

Every member of the MSNBC family should be fired and face lawsuits for defamation.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

April 20th, 2012, 8:10 pm #36

Admit it, Murf. You're prideless, factless and witless. You are the textbook victim wannabe.

Part of your victimhood is that you still don't know what the adults are saying. So you just try to parrot the lines from your puppet masters. You'll never quite be able to engage in the thought process, but you try and try to recite nursery rhymes.

April 20th, 2012, 9:03 pm #37

Draw,

So you think this is an example of white voter disenfranchisement?

Does out country have a history of white voter disenfranshisement?
Does one example like this compare well with 200 years of voter discrimination? Hmmmmm.

April 20th, 2012, 9:28 pm #38

Trooper...
What the fuch are you talking about?
Do you take fuching medication for mental illness or something?

Dispute the facts, or show pure evidence that I am making anything up or shut the fuch up!
Of course you will tuck tale, talk in circles or twist the facts to make your mentally challenged brain believe that you are right.
(still waiting for you or your boy toy BA to provide evidence that I am a racist from a few years back)

Bronco...
I don't care if there is a history of 200 years of wrong, ignoring this racist hate group in 2012 shows dishonest behavior from the most important office in the land.
If you can't trust the DOJ to represent the people in a fair and unbiased nature, then we might as well join the 3rd world countries across the pond and allow tribes to rule certain parts of the land.

You can't have equality by tilting the scales to the other side and say "well you whitey types did this 60 years ago".
That is recipe for a disaster and that disaster is being fueled by incompetence by the President and Holder.
As lawyer I would hope that you would agree...

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

April 20th, 2012, 9:48 pm #39

I dont support any dicrimination, murf.

I just dont see a crime here under the letter of the law.

No one died.
No got hit.
No one got threatened.
Nothing happened.

Two black guys showed up in trench coats and had a billy club on their person.
Two guys out of 300 million.

No other instances of anything like this happened in the thousands of voting polls across the country.

And you have your panties in a bunch because the President is not paying attention to this.

Bigger fish to fry?

And it doesnt matter if you think its a Federal matter. If it is a crime, it can also be a state matter and a local matter.

Get mad at the cops, the prosecutors and the AG's office. They all failed you here.

Its not just Barry and Eric.

Last edited by broncobux on April 20th, 2012, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 20th, 2012, 10:27 pm #40

Today I learned the Black Panthers still exist..

Confirmation of reply: