Calling out ED Shultz and the rest of the idiots

April 19th, 2012, 1:28 am #11

Huey Newton disowns New Black Panther Party, he's just saying he's too old to give a crap anymore. He probably wised up.

http://dayofactionmovement.org/index2.html

April 19th, 2012, 1:35 am #12

Hmmmmmm

http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

"Insert witty quotation here"
Bronco, you can use semantics all you want to deny that there is a hate group other than a white hate group. How much more white guilt will you have to go through until you feel exonerated? Hope you find atonement some day.

April 19th, 2012, 1:44 am #13

I just want some proof they are organzied and not a couple of idiots at a rally with a bull horn.

You guys make it seem like they are an army.

April 19th, 2012, 2:50 am #14

What is "White Guilt"?

April 19th, 2012, 5:06 am #15

"See what I did there?"

Be hilarious?!?!?!?!?!? And it was. Nice job!

And did I read something about Huey Lewis and the News????? Damn. Good racism and Huey. Awesome.

(Before one of you jackazzes responds about "wrong Huey", idiot...I know who f*cking Huey was--IT'S CALLED SARCASM. LOOK IT UP. Draw sure as hell did--and he's good at it too.)

April 19th, 2012, 7:05 am #16

What is "White Guilt"?
~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAO!

What you are refusing to see here are the facts.
I don't care if the New Black Panther Party has 4 members or 4 million.
The Panthers or whatever they want to call themselves are breaking FEDERAL LAWS and getting away with it.
The Federal Government issued a warning to watch out for evil white bastrds that have strong christian values, but shut down an investigation into a voter intimidation case where there was VIDEO of the crime all over the news.
The Federal Government is watching a racist hate group place a dead or alive bounty on someones head, and did not even have the decency to offer a comment on it after the family even sent a letter to the DOJ about the bounty.

Do you not see the problem here?

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

April 19th, 2012, 4:23 pm #17

So you are saying its an organized group and not an idiot with a bullhorn?
I dont see where that is the case.

What is White Guilt? Instead of LMAO, how about you answer the question.

April 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm #18

Bronco, I will define IRONIC for you: It is when a white boy, bends over backwards and dismisses evidence in an attempt to forgive or excuse the actions of a black hate group while, in the very same post, asks what white guilt is.
Last edited by HomerSaysDoh on April 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2012, 7:10 pm #19

Wait, what evidence is there of a black group?
You guys are fukkiung paranoid.

If you want the President and the AG to go around and lasso up everyone with a bullhorn in this country of 300 million, you are nuts.

You didnt hear me asking Barry to arrest Ted Nugent, did you?

April 19th, 2012, 8:42 pm #20

Are you seriously trying to deny that the Black Panthers exist?

C'mon, you are better than that.
I know this is a direct shot at your beloved leader, and you can't handle his failures, but give me a break here.

This is not about some loud mouth idiot, nobody on this planet is more of a loud mouthed idiot than Farrakhan and I don't run around asking for him to be charged with breaking Federal laws, b/c he does not break the law, he talks stupid and has mentally challenged people following him, but I don't recall him trying to INTIMIDATE VOTERS or PLACING A BOUNTY ON A HUMAN.

Eric Holder should have been fired a long time ago, but for some reason the very people that went ape sh!t over Alberto Gonzalez firing 8 Prosecutors have been very silent about the lack of competence and accountability from the DOJ under Obama and Holder.
That is the typical liberal agenda, but it also destroys the credibility of the DOJ, when they send special groups to a town to assist protesters.
It destroys the integrity of the Office when you see a militant racist hate group get away with breaking very serious civil rights laws.

White Guilt?
The easy answer would be....a liberal
But, it is deeper than that.
Google it..lol
There have been studies and books written on this mental desease.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Confirmation of reply: