Calling out all Buckeye scum.........

Calling out all Buckeye scum.........

August 17th, 2011, 11:50 am #1

I would suggest that you trophy thieves back off from the Miami fans and sit in your corner where you belong. You hypocrites have absolutely ZERO room to speak. Not even a word. I understand the NCAA has dug up some more sh*t on you guys???? Yeah, thought so.

--------------------------------------------
With Palmer...playoff team, without Palmer...have to wait and see who the qb is and then hope to hell that they get out of his lock out, or you will have a new qb running system with no off season camps to learn the system or time to connect with his wide outs.-Murf, the Football scholar

August 17th, 2011, 12:01 pm #2

I am not a Buckeyes fan so I am more than glad to see the University of Miami and its arrogant group of players and fans about to get the proverbial body slam. If these allegations are true, The U is toast. You will get the death penalty. Its over in Miami.

Comparing some players selling THEIR OWN STUFF for money at OSU to the U players AND COACHES being provided everything from TVs, Booze, Tickets, Hookers, Parties, Cash is like comparing Jordan Palmer to Peyton Manning.

Miami is the most corrupt program in the country by far and is about the become the Former U once their program is killed.

I can't tell you how happy this makes me.
Last edited by SaintsFanToo on August 17th, 2011, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 17th, 2011, 1:05 pm #3

I could give a #*!% about either Ohio State or Miami (although I guess loosely being a Nebraska fan, I'm supposed to hate OSU now?), so looking at it from the outside, I'd have to say the Miami allegations look way way worse.

That being said, the sad state of college football is that all it does is make people go "what are the other winning schools doing?" rather than going "wow, look at how corrupt Miami is!"

BMN
BMN

August 17th, 2011, 5:28 pm #4

And the reality is this has been going on for almost 25 years at Miami. If the NCAA every really wanted to investigate Miami they could have blown up that program in the early 90s. They have looked the other way at all of the big schools to include OSU because they really don't care. As long as big name teams and big time revenue occur during bowl season, they could care less about infractions.

Its only when someone comes forward or the media blows out a big story like this does the NCAA actually get involved. This is only done to make it look like they have character and care about the kid to organizations like the US Congress so they don't loose their meal ticket.

The NCAA is about the be blown up by the SEC. They will create and independent conference and tell the NCAA to f off.

August 17th, 2011, 10:46 pm #5

All schools have hidden issues, but to pay players 30-50 thousand and then give them 500 to hurt opposing players?

Death Penalty!
If they shut it down, the drug business in Miami will take a blow, so you are doing society 2 good things at once.

That most arrogant part of it all..the AD was the main dildo going after USC...
Can you say Hypocrite piece of sh!t

As for Ohio State...

They should have been nailed with Clarett but they escaped, so to continue the path was pure arrogance they deserve everything handed down to them.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

August 18th, 2011, 1:17 am #6

oh the flaming bird boy.....you and your tainted POS school are going down like your two dads on each other.

hahahaha..... I cant believe you try to even compare THE Ohio State University and Miamy....btw next year at this time there will only be 1 school named Miami playing football....the one on OHIO!

T

August 18th, 2011, 2:46 am #7

I definitely think Buckeye fans need to back down after what we have been through the last 9 months.

However, SERIOUSLY, this is not in the same ball park.

The dude paid for an abortion? An engagement ring? Prostitutes?

7 coaches knew????????????????????????

We just got free tattoos and sold our rightfully earned crap. Seriously, an abortion????????

"Insert witty quotation here"

August 18th, 2011, 3:12 am #8

Now you're assuming i am a U fan or alum???? LOL You are never more wrong. Miami isn't going to get the death penalty. Stop thinking they will, the NCAA won't do that. Probably severe penalties. Put the pipe down. and as for SaintsFanToo.......you wouldn't have the balls to me to shut up to my face. Go back to your daydream about Drew Brees.

--------------------------------------------
With Palmer...playoff team, without Palmer...have to wait and see who the qb is and then hope to hell that they get out of his lock out, or you will have a new qb running system with no off season camps to learn the system or time to connect with his wide outs.-Murf, the Football scholar

August 18th, 2011, 4:29 am #9

"SaintsFanToo.......you wouldn't have the balls to me to shut up to my face."

I beg to differ. If I remember correctly, SF2 has lead soldiers into engagements. He definitely has the ballz, you pink-wearing phaggot. Time to go put on your pantyhose and slip your tampon in. Time to take out the ole lipstick and whisper "I'd f*ck me" over and over again in your basement where you're keeping the size 14 fat chick in the well for your new skin suit.

IT RUBS LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

Alas, as for both programs--they are both as guilty as OJ--even though OSU is claiming plausible deniability.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence
Last edited by oldschoolerfan on August 18th, 2011, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 18th, 2011, 10:06 am #10

So if you are not a Miami fan, then why are you calling out the Buck Nuts?

B/c you are a sad little man that is sexually confused
You can't even get sympathy sex from the transvestite with herpes

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Confirmation of reply: