Bungs vs Texans Week 2 TNF Official Thread

Bungs vs Texans Week 2 TNF Official Thread

September 11th, 2017, 12:29 am #1

Here we go peeps. How will they respond? How will they come back from the debacle that was today? Will Dalton play better? Will the o-line hold up? Will the secondary prove that they can actually do something? They will not respond well at all and my answer to the other 3 questions unfortunately is a big fat no. I think the Texans defense will have a field day against our dog meat offensive line, Dalton will probably add a couple more picks, and the O will be completely nonexistent again. JJ Watt is going to have Ogbuehi for dinner (which who doesn't have Ced for dinner?). Oh yeah and did we mention this game is in primetime where the Bungs historically do not play well? I'm not looking forward to it. I think Houston wins this game and officially puts the Bungs season to bed, and a loss at Lambeau Field will follow and put the season at 0-3 with no hope of getting it turned around. I'm gonna go with a repeat score of today.

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Last edited by Bungleistic on September 15th, 2017, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 11th, 2017, 12:51 am #2

Nothing gets better against the Texans. Getting shut out two games in a row would be hilarious, but they probably kick a couple of field goals to avoid that fate. And miss at least one other attempt.

Texans 17
Bungles 6
Last edited by psychostats on September 11th, 2017, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 11th, 2017, 4:04 am #3

Here we go peeps. How will they respond? How will they come back from the debacle that was today? Will Dalton play better? Will the o-line hold up? Will the secondary prove that they can actually do something? They will not respond well at all and my answer to the other 3 questions unfortunately is a big fat no. I think the Texans defense will have a field day against our dog meat offensive line, Dalton will probably add a couple more picks, and the O will be completely nonexistent again. JJ Watt is going to have Ogbuehi for dinner (which who doesn't have Ced for dinner?). Oh yeah and did we mention this game is in primetime where the Bungs historically do not play well? I'm not looking forward to it. I think Houston wins this game and officially puts the Bungs season to bed, and a loss at Lambeau Field will follow and put the season at 0-3 with no hope of getting it turned around. I'm gonna go with a repeat score of today.

Texans 20
Bungs 0
The Texans have had QB issues since their inception.

The bad news is the Bungles (which some of you already mentioned)...are playing the Texans in PT.

Yeah, right.

Low scoring affair.

Texans 12
Bungles Nil.

September 14th, 2017, 11:57 pm #4

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Texans 10
Bengals 0

Only way I'm saying the Texans only score 10 is cause they suck bad this year!!

September 15th, 2017, 12:09 am #5

Texans 20
Bungs 0
I predict pure ugliness and someone from the NFL losing their job for scheduling this horrible matchup

September 15th, 2017, 12:12 am #6

Texans 20
Bungs 0
This is the official thread now.

September 15th, 2017, 12:17 am #7

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Texans 10
Bengals 0

Pure PAIN!! For Dalton 6 sacks, two interceptions, and a fumble. Bengals prove tonight they have the worst OL in NFL history!!

September 15th, 2017, 12:19 am #8

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Hope the bumblers show up like they usually do against rookie QB's from the Texans.

September 15th, 2017, 12:22 am #9

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Reminds me of a guy named Bret Farves first start in the NFL.

September 15th, 2017, 12:26 am #10

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Ogbhuei and bodine couldn't make a practice squad on any other NFL team!! Glad their starting for us!!

Confirmation of reply: