Bungs vs Texans Week 2 TNF Official Thread

September 15th, 2017, 1:20 am #41

Here we go peeps. How will they respond? How will they come back from the debacle that was today? Will Dalton play better? Will the o-line hold up? Will the secondary prove that they can actually do something? They will not respond well at all and my answer to the other 3 questions unfortunately is a big fat no. I think the Texans defense will have a field day against our dog meat offensive line, Dalton will probably add a couple more picks, and the O will be completely nonexistent again. JJ Watt is going to have Ogbuehi for dinner (which who doesn't have Ced for dinner?). Oh yeah and did we mention this game is in primetime where the Bungs historically do not play well? I'm not looking forward to it. I think Houston wins this game and officially puts the Bungs season to bed, and a loss at Lambeau Field will follow and put the season at 0-3 with no hope of getting it turned around. I'm gonna go with a repeat score of today.

Texans 20
Bungs 0
John Ross maybe the most Bunglish debut ever, which is saying a lot.

I think that even Neil Rackers made his PATs in his first game and did not start missing them until a Pittsburgh game lol.

September 15th, 2017, 1:21 am #42

Here we go peeps. How will they respond? How will they come back from the debacle that was today? Will Dalton play better? Will the o-line hold up? Will the secondary prove that they can actually do something? They will not respond well at all and my answer to the other 3 questions unfortunately is a big fat no. I think the Texans defense will have a field day against our dog meat offensive line, Dalton will probably add a couple more picks, and the O will be completely nonexistent again. JJ Watt is going to have Ogbuehi for dinner (which who doesn't have Ced for dinner?). Oh yeah and did we mention this game is in primetime where the Bungs historically do not play well? I'm not looking forward to it. I think Houston wins this game and officially puts the Bungs season to bed, and a loss at Lambeau Field will follow and put the season at 0-3 with no hope of getting it turned around. I'm gonna go with a repeat score of today.

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Hubert is going to give his leg a work out this year!! Hope he can handle all the punts!!

September 15th, 2017, 1:22 am #43

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Remember the old Bratkowski jig? Run, run, pass, punt. Run, run, pass, punt.

Well, Zampese now has his own spin on that. Run, run, run, punt. Run, run, run, punt.

Such novelty. I'm overwhelmed with the creativity.
Last edited by psychostats on September 15th, 2017, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2017, 1:23 am #44

Texans 20
Bungs 0
I'm kind of worried about him and if he can handle 6 punts per game at min!! Lot of work!!

September 15th, 2017, 1:23 am #45

Texans 20
Bungs 0
And Ken Zampese is the most Bunglish offensive coordinator that I have ever seen. Which again is saying a lot.

September 15th, 2017, 1:27 am #46

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Zampesse is a genius and has assembled the greatest offensive line in the history of football!! So much time!! When the ball is snapped and notice how big the wholes are for the running game!! AMAZING!!

September 15th, 2017, 1:29 am #47

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Dalton overthrows a wide open receiver. Surprise surprise.

September 15th, 2017, 1:31 am #48

Texans 20
Bungs 0
That was a fantastic throw by Dalton!! Why can't are receivers run faster than usaine Bolt?

September 15th, 2017, 1:31 am #49

Texans 20
Bungs 0
So much for that being just one bad game for Dalton. He had the time to throw it and missed that wide open receiver. Wow.

September 15th, 2017, 1:41 am #50

Texans 20
Bungs 0
Geno has been a beast tonight!

Confirmation of reply: