November 19th, 2017, 10:25 pm #11

Game thread for anybody who wants to participate. Not expecting much participation however. Psycho should be here, but no guarantees as he might as well have become as apathetic towards this team as everybody else on this board has. For the most part, game thread participations this year have been terrible, and it's a result of apathy. But I'm too much of a sucker, so I will be right here putting up with the dysfunction win or lose, unfortunately. Anyway, Bungs are in Denver. Yeah I'm pretty sure we all know how this is gonna play out. Dalton is gonna get killed by the Broncos D, overrated Bungs D going against a lackluster Broncos O but won't make the big plays when they need to, and they're going against the crowd. Perfect recipe for an L.

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
This game has been watchable so far. Burfict is playing well. Like you said, let's see if it continues into the second half.

November 19th, 2017, 10:27 pm #12

Game thread for anybody who wants to participate. Not expecting much participation however. Psycho should be here, but no guarantees as he might as well have become as apathetic towards this team as everybody else on this board has. For the most part, game thread participations this year have been terrible, and it's a result of apathy. But I'm too much of a sucker, so I will be right here putting up with the dysfunction win or lose, unfortunately. Anyway, Bungs are in Denver. Yeah I'm pretty sure we all know how this is gonna play out. Dalton is gonna get killed by the Broncos D, overrated Bungs D going against a lackluster Broncos O but won't make the big plays when they need to, and they're going against the crowd. Perfect recipe for an L.

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
Yeah, usually in the second half they call conservative plays, play scared and not to lose, and of course they don't make halftime adjustments. And as a result they meltdown. That's usually the story in the second half.

November 19th, 2017, 11:06 pm #13

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
We also saw the statistic. The Bungs had the ball for less than half the time as the Broncos in the first half: 10 v. 20 minutes.

It's totally due to the line play.

November 19th, 2017, 11:07 pm #14

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
Here comes the halftime adjustments.

November 19th, 2017, 11:25 pm #15

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
That holding penalty on Clint Boling near the goal line really hurt. The punt worked out better than it might have.

November 19th, 2017, 11:59 pm #16

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
TD AJ Green!!!!

November 20th, 2017, 12:00 am #17

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
Amazing. A second half drive and a touchdown for Dalton and that O-line. AJ Green emerges with a key play.

Less than nine minutes to go.

November 20th, 2017, 12:08 am #18

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
It's the 1990s defense again with all the third down conversions allowed
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

November 20th, 2017, 12:12 am #19

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
Denver moved easily right down the field again, and the Bungs defenders are all cramping up and going down.

The Bungs offense better hang onto the ball.

Uh oh... they're screwed.

5:05 to go in the game.

November 20th, 2017, 12:23 am #20

Broncos 20
Bungs 10
Here we go folks. Are the Bungs gonna break our hearts?

Confirmation of reply: