August 19th, 2018, 1:22 am #11

Not a tie. The Bungs made a 2-point conversion. Whatever.

August 19th, 2018, 4:12 am #12

The first team offense sucked tonight, and the first team defense wasn’t much better. Dalton overthrew his only 2 deep passes to Green, the o-line couldn’t move anybody, they couldn’t run the ball, and the defense couldn’t stop the run and got killed on third down. Truly a disheartening performance by the starters tonight. They had a good outing against the Bears and then laid an egg tonight. Who knows what they do next week against the Bills. It’s preseason so I’m not going to worry too much, but even though the final score was 21-13 Bungs, the first teamers sucked tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 19th, 2018, 4:40 am #13

Meh. 21-13 win. Does anybody believe that the Bengals backcups are much better than the Cowboys backups?

Driskel reminds me a little of Josh Johson. Remember him? He could put together a pretty good preseason game, but it never inspired much confidence.

August 21st, 2018, 2:19 pm #14

Says to me--the Cowboys better not have injuries...because they're not very deep. OR...Garrett wants to see who he's cutting. Either way, your 1st teamers should show up...even in PreSeason.

Confirmation of reply: