BUNGLES ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

BUNGLES ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

January 8th, 2017, 8:29 pm #1

Oh, wait. It's Miami doing their best Bungle imitation....

January 8th, 2017, 10:55 pm #2

I tuned in and watched four plays. On the fourth one, I noticed Miami was stupidly sending five instead of playing a smart zone. Turned it off to go for a walk with the dog and had a pleasant afternoon.

Mind you, I pretty much had "Pittsburgh vs. New England" written down since August so I haven't stressed too much about any of this...

BMN
BMN

January 8th, 2017, 11:07 pm #3

Take a away the first quarter and Steelers looked shaky, Moore pretty much shat the bed in the 2nd half

And Big Ben is in a boot suffering a late injury , might just be one of his antics of feigning an injury for a built in excuse

January 9th, 2017, 8:48 am #4

Indeed, Dewey. I put the game on and watched part of it and realized I was watching the Bengals in Dolphins uniforms. I turned it off. Stealers will probably go to the AFC Championship game where I will root for their opponent (probably the Patriots).

January 9th, 2017, 8:46 pm #5

With all the Buckeyes the Steelers consistently draft... I'm becoming a fan.

Go Steelers/Buckeyes.

January 10th, 2017, 3:03 am #6

Interesting I was watching that game and the bungles the Fish were making in the 2nd half and that idea crossed my mind also. Are the Fish now the son of the bungs?

February 6th, 2017, 4:31 am #7

The Falcons are now the second son of the bungs. The bungs were in the super bowl too didn't you guys see?
Last edited by Bungleistic on February 6th, 2017, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 6th, 2017, 4:59 am #8

I couldn't help going to the falcons boards. Trooper, you would appreciate the victim hood going on over there. They act like this was such a "falcons" thing to do. A lot were profesing they were done with the team.

Confirmation of reply: