bumblers showing their mettle in the probowl

bumblers showing their mettle in the probowl

January 30th, 2017, 2:05 am #1

Daltons second pass picked off.No way he belongs in the probowl

January 30th, 2017, 2:10 am #2

Show em how it's done,bad andys numbers in the probowl seriously rival his numbers in prime time and play off games.
Stupid bumblers will trade the wrong QB and be stuck with Andy mediocrity.Be funny to see if he gets booed off the field like he did last time in Arizona lol

January 30th, 2017, 2:20 am #3

The talent pool must have been real thin for Andy to get selected. Granted a big reason he got in was Brady wasn't going to go but even allowing for the terrible OL Andy had the 1st 9 games or so - I'm still surprised he went.

January 30th, 2017, 2:23 am #4

It's nice to see our guys in the pro bowl, but other than that I could care less about the game. Dalton will most likely never be the QB to take the bungs through the playoffs even with a good head coach. Marvin being the HC certainly worsens matters, but I think even with a good HC he would still be the same mediocre version of himself that he's always been.

January 30th, 2017, 2:23 am #5

I don't see how he or Alex Smith are in this game.Both are terrible and hardly worth being starters in the NFL

January 30th, 2017, 2:49 am #6

This is exactly the thread I was expecting to find here, LOL. I knew I could count on you, Lumina.

January 30th, 2017, 6:35 pm #7

I don't think playing in that game is worth it to a player. Look at Eifert - in last year's 2 hand tag game he got hurt on a fluke play. Yesterday the hitting was harder than last year and the winner's share of $68K is chicken feed compared to the $millions most of them make so the risk reward ratio is terrible esp. since it is a nonsensical game anyway. Why anyone would want to take the risk of getting hurt to play in that game is beyond me.

January 30th, 2017, 11:44 pm #8

I have not watched a Pro Bowl game probably since 1992 or some time around that era. Just an awful game.

If they want to maintain a Pro Bowl maybe do flag football no line or something like that, and for bonus purposes select linemen still (to keep the NFLPA happy).

There would still be the freak injuries (like the infamous Kevin Faulk one in a beach flag game) but at least no tackling, etc. It is just both difficult and pointless to put in a play book and run vanilla plays, no blitzing, etc. And now, to the above point, the best don't choose to play anyways.

February 1st, 2017, 8:00 am #9

it is what it is... meaningless. gotta leave Dalton alone here, he's not the problem. Kitna Jr. actually had a pretty good season, tbh. no TE, no OL, no RB he played decently. pro bowl has been and will always be garbage, especially played in Miami the week BEFORE the Super Bowl.

February 2nd, 2017, 2:24 am #10

Kevin Faulk? I think you mean Robert Edwards.

Confirmation of reply: