Bold Prediction

Bold Prediction

October 15th, 2017, 6:32 pm #1

Browns will go 0-16. Hogan has thrown three picks so far today, they're forever gonna be in QB purgatory and they look absolutely terrible on both sides of the ball. I looked at the rest of their schedule and I don't think they have a chance at winning any of the rest of their games. Maybe Hue will want to come back here next year.
Last edited by Bungleistic on October 15th, 2017, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2017, 7:02 pm #2

This is not a good thing. Think about those quarterback prospects that will be available in the draft. In particular, we do not want to see Sam Darnold in a Browns uniform.

December 31st, 2017, 9:10 pm #3

Browns will go 0-16. Hogan has thrown three picks so far today, they're forever gonna be in QB purgatory and they look absolutely terrible on both sides of the ball. I looked at the rest of their schedule and I don't think they have a chance at winning any of the rest of their games. Maybe Hue will want to come back here next year.
And... my prediction comes true. When is the parade?

Confirmation of reply: