Bengals vs. Bills

Bengals vs. Bills

October 2nd, 2011, 4:23 pm #1

I keep thinking there is no chance to win this game. The Bengals defensive stats are impressive, I might have even read their top 5 somewhere. I don't think the Bills have played anyone with a competent defense.

I know many of you will argue the Bengals haven't played a competent offense and you would be correct. I will say they stopped who was in front of them and if the Bengals offense was competent on 3rd down we'd 3 and 0.

So with the question who is a real offense and who is a real defense, I think the Bills win late 34 to 24.

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

October 2nd, 2011, 4:36 pm #2

I'm expecting the outcome to be obvious by the end of the 1st quarter. Bungs get some late offense in the long Garbage Time period. Bills fans get to enjoy a leisurely win. Like I said on the other thread, Bills 34-10.

October 2nd, 2011, 5:04 pm #3

The Bungs won the toss and deferred. Oops. They're not even going to be in the game anymore when they get the 2nd half kickoff.

October 2nd, 2011, 5:09 pm #4

I keep thinking there is no chance to win this game. The Bengals defensive stats are impressive, I might have even read their top 5 somewhere. I don't think the Bills have played anyone with a competent defense.

I know many of you will argue the Bengals haven't played a competent offense and you would be correct. I will say they stopped who was in front of them and if the Bengals offense was competent on 3rd down we'd 3 and 0.

So with the question who is a real offense and who is a real defense, I think the Bills win late 34 to 24.

LMMFAO! They suck balls! By season end their numbers will land them in the bottom 5 where they belong. TOP 5 HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

October 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm #5

I honestly cannot remember the last time the Bungs had a good screen pass. Now here's Hawkins gaining 25 yards.

1st illegal procedure penalty follows.

October 2nd, 2011, 5:15 pm #6

LMMFAO! They suck balls! By season end their numbers will land them in the bottom 5 where they belong. TOP 5 HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Halftime is tied, and the Bills own the second half. Bungs will need to make you think they're in the game for awhile. No coverage up here..so they can't ruin my Sunday. And now to christen this thread: "Lawd, bless this thread and all who make entries for they know not what they do by actually caring about this team.". (crash - champagne bottle on side if PBS, er, make that Colt 45 Bottle)...

October 2nd, 2011, 5:17 pm #7

....guys do any of you have a good link I can use to watch the game....none of the previous ones seem to be working. I live in Seattle and atm all im getting is the Cleveland/Tennessee game...good God someone please help!

October 2nd, 2011, 5:24 pm #8

Med, are you out there? I don't have any suggestions, unfortunately.

BTW, speaking of Boomer (the player), all those overthrows today by Dalton has me thinking of him.

EDIT: This popped up in an internet search:http://www.timesdaily.com/stories/Watch ... ree,182684

Don't know if it will help or not.
Last edited by psychostats on October 2nd, 2011, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 2nd, 2011, 5:26 pm #9

"When in doubt, land long.". So Andy's in doubt a little. Worked for Klingler didn't it?

October 2nd, 2011, 5:34 pm #10

hey hey hey.

I found this link but it stopped streaming shortly after i started. You can try it, it might be my connection. ill look for some more.

http://www.sportwebz.com/live/21405-nfl ... gratis/tv/
"Anyone who says this--has never ran any kind of security during a full-blown riot. I have." falc

Confirmation of reply: