Bad Andy

October 22nd, 2013, 10:47 am #51

If you were just half as generous towards Giggles as you are to the Red Popgun, he'd be up there in Belichick land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have had 10 1/2 years of Giggles being Giggles.
Dalton has been here for 2 1/2....

When Dalton is allowed to play qb, they move the football.
When Dalton is forced to play in a clock control style and the run is not there, he struggles like any qb on the planet would.

Giggles did a good job sunday over all.
He won a challenge, the other was a booth review I believe.
He was handcuffed by the Lions offense scoring, so he had to let the offense play to win so that helped.

Look...
They have blown :
An 11 point lead in Chicago.
A 14 point lead in Buffalo
An 11 point lead on sunday
Played not to lose against Cleveland and lost and played not to lose against New England and a perfectly timed down pour took place.

There is a pattern here folks, and that pattern is created by being scared to win football games.
If the team moves the ball enough to take double digit leads in the NFL, then why on earth would you slow it down?

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

October 23rd, 2013, 1:07 am #52

Did the bengals ever have the lead to lose against the browns? Not trying to be obnoxious - as I have said that about the bungs for years and their notorious prevent Offense.

October 23rd, 2013, 1:07 am #53

If you were just half as generous towards Giggles as you are to the Red Popgun, he'd be up there in Belichick land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have had 10 1/2 years of Giggles being Giggles.
Dalton has been here for 2 1/2....

When Dalton is allowed to play qb, they move the football.
When Dalton is forced to play in a clock control style and the run is not there, he struggles like any qb on the planet would.

Giggles did a good job sunday over all.
He won a challenge, the other was a booth review I believe.
He was handcuffed by the Lions offense scoring, so he had to let the offense play to win so that helped.

Look...
They have blown :
An 11 point lead on sunday
Played not to lose against Cleveland and lost and played not to lose against New England and a perfectly timed down pour took place.

There is a pattern here folks, and that pattern is created by being scared to win football games.
If the team moves the ball enough to take double digit leads in the NFL, then why on earth would you slow it down?

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/
"Look...
They have blown :
An 11 point lead on sunday"

1. THE BUNGLES' DEFENSE ISN'T THAT GOOD TO HAVE THAT MANY POTENTIAL LETDOWNS.
2. The coaching staff lets up on the gas pedal.
3. If you let up--that doesn't carry over to the playoffs too good.
4. Marvin is never going to win anything. He gets up on a team--then doesn't pass anymore. You can't do that until the game is 42-14. Not everybody is the 1992 Buffalo Bills. 99.9% of the time, you're not coming back from that.....and Frank Reich isn't your QB.....but you don't let up until the gun sounds.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

October 23rd, 2013, 1:16 am #54

Falc,

We got "Megatron'd" a couple of times.
Not bad defense, just two plays by the best in the business.

I thought the D played well. They forced Stafford to get rid of the ball quickly. He just had a decent day.

"Insert witty quotation here"

November 1st, 2013, 1:53 am #55

Bad Andy returns,looks just like the one we saw during the Cleveland game.Fukin awful although AJ Green has been just as bad and Vinnie Rey needs to be released

November 1st, 2013, 2:08 am #56

Falc,

I thought the D played well. They forced Stafford to get rid of the ball quickly. He just had a decent day.

and locking in on AJ again,recipie for disaster

November 1st, 2013, 2:23 am #57

Falc,

looks just like Carson plamer now.95 yard pick six.Nice going ANDY

November 1st, 2013, 4:02 am #58

Falc,

Bad Andy didn't watch his feet.

--------------------------------------------
The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

November 3rd, 2013, 8:39 am #59

Falc,

Who's going to start the "mediocre Andy" or "(Very) Average Andy" or even "Just plain f*cking bad Andy" Thread?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NOT ALL OF THAT WAS HIS FAULT THOUGH--IN A WTF WERE YOU THINKING on Gruden's part, Dalton threw the f*cking ball 53 GD times the other night. That is totally inexcusable in a very close game. The football gods watched this game closely, obviously.....and penalized the Bungles for being so dumb.

Only in BungleLand do you end the game on a "Walkoff" Safety. 3 times it's happened......good lord. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to the Bungles all 3 times.

That's like landing on the Whammy to end it. Soundbite please......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITc8kQ261EY

LMAO......or......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

November 3rd, 2013, 1:30 pm #60

Falc,

<p>I agree that Andy wasn't as bad as people were making him out to be.  He wasn't great, but he made some good throws on third down.  Why Gio wasn't run more pre injury I don't know.  If they are going to use Green Ellis, can't they do anything besides run him up the middle for a couple yards or nothing?</p><p><strong>Only in BungleLand do you end the game on a "Walkoff" Safety. 3 times it's happened......good lord. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to the Bungles all 3 times. </strong></p><p>LOL!
</p>

--------------------------------------------
The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Last edited by KaBTK on November 3rd, 2013, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: