Andy Furman

Andy Furman

October 19th, 2002, 12:14 am #1

I have identified a new enemy! his name is Andy Furman, I heard him tonight on his radio show telling all the Sheople that if they stop going to the games Mike Brown may leave Cincinnati! I know this is bull$hit, but the sheople are eating it up! Furburger must be on Mikey's payroll!

October 19th, 2002, 12:41 am #2

...all week protecting Mikey in his own roundabout way.
I'm sick of it.

Andy Furhman is a New York born homer that could care less about the Bagels, or how crappy they are. If this were the Giants or Jets, whichever team YOU KNOW he REALLY roots for, he'd be all over getting this mikehole outta town.

Instead, he says that Mike Brown will leave for LA if us fans keep being such meanies to him. I have no problem with him saying this, it's his idiotic opinion (as if the people in LA don't know what a scrub mikehole is).

But his reasoning is dreadful:

If the fans and the local media keep picking on Mikey, he will get mad and leave, therefore, we should all just shut up and appreciate the fact that we have had the crappiest team in the league for 12 years.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cry me a river Furhman, you asswipe.

Furhman, get your lips off mikehole's mikehole, and get behind the FED UP fans of this ridiculous team.
The only thing that makes sense for him saying the CRAP he's been saying all week is if he wants to tweak people to boost the ratings, his own self integrity be dammed.

That, or he's just on mikehole's payroll. Wouldn't surprise me. Mikey will do anything to cover his ass except fielding a team that actually WINS.

Furhman, if you are reading this, i just want to tell you what an A$$hole and a FOOL you are making of yourself this week. Many callers have called to say how moronic your thinking is and you hang up on them in a tirade.

I've never liked the guy, but now I actively dislike him. What I hate most about him is you wouldn't hear the same story coming out of his stupid face if HIS favorite team lost for 12 straight years. He's a hypocrite and an outsider who could care less about Cincinnati, just like mikehole.

What a Furhole!

October 19th, 2002, 1:41 am #3

I have identified a new enemy! his name is Andy Furman, I heard him tonight on his radio show telling all the Sheople that if they stop going to the games Mike Brown may leave Cincinnati! I know this is bull$hit, but the sheople are eating it up! Furburger must be on Mikey's payroll!
I heard that idiot tonight on WLW, and that was my very first thought....Furman must be on Mikey's payroll. It's probably some lame attempt to boost ratings, or to get the games back on their network. Who knows? All I know is that if LA wants Mikey to bring his team to their city, they must be more stupid than Mikey himself. Mikey is gonna pack his bags, and leave Cincy because he can't take the heat??? Does he think LA is gonna be any easier on him and his family? The reason we all feel like killing this guy is because he doesn't know how to run a football team, and is just too set in his ways. It's really not that hard, Mikey, you idiot. The first step is to surround yourself with WINNERS...people who KNOW football. Has Katey or Troy ever suited-up for an NFL game? NO! Have you, Mikey? NO! Pay the big bucks and hire a GM, then pay more big bucks and hire more scouts...a lot more. Let the GM have some freedom, and let HIM pick a NEW head coach, and let the NEW head coach bring in his OWN people. Not your sheople. It's really not that hard, is it???? Well, we are talking about an organization that can't even grow grass. Sorry for going on a tangent.....this s**t really pi**es me off. I'm so sick and tired of our city being the laughingstock of the NFL. How can thousands of people know what to do, how to solve the problem, but Mikey-the-idiot can't?

October 19th, 2002, 1:49 am #4

If i'm not mistaken, I think at one time Mike Browneye threatened 700WLW's contract with the Bungs, if they didn't fire Furwoman over some comments he made, I think he is trying to kiss a$$ to try to get back in good with Mikey! Furman, you are a lame a$$ talk show host, wipe the $hit off your lips, it's making me sick!

October 19th, 2002, 1:57 am #5

It's people like Andy Furman that have kept our voices from getting heard all of these long, terrible years!

Even though we're starting to get national recognition of our plight, I still don't think that we're being heard like we should. It's a joke to many people (and I can't say that I blame them), but it's serious business to many of us.

How crazy is it that someone like Furman who has been in Cincy and seen it all over the years still doesn't get it?! He must be smoking the rock, too...

Maybe the banner can have something on there about him too! Let's see what he has to say then.

October 19th, 2002, 2:25 am #6

If i'm not mistaken, I think at one time Mike Browneye threatened 700WLW's contract with the Bungs, if they didn't fire Furwoman over some comments he made, I think he is trying to kiss a$$ to try to get back in good with Mikey! Furman, you are a lame a$$ talk show host, wipe the $hit off your lips, it's making me sick!
...and tonight at the end of his show he actually said he's going to try to set up an interview with mikehole.
What a transparent, shallow, idiot he is. He's appearing almost as clueless as mikehole with relation to how he is percieved by the public.

What kind of idiot would sell his soul for an interview with mikehole, as if mikehole would ever answer any tough questions anyway?

Furhman has no credibility with me. I mainly tune in to the show because it's about sports, and every now and then he has some good guests on. But when it's just him and the callers, he's just a humongulous oaf.

Hey Furhman, go back to New York where you can cheer for the teams you really care about. It's obvious that you only care about snuggling up to Mikey's anus to get a story in Cinci, and maybe get back in "good" with the Brownhole family.

You have no credibility here because you really don't care about these teams. Some guys can go to a new town and become a true fan of the teams they cover. Furhman isn't one of them. If he was, he wouldn't give one ounce of support in any way to the Brown family, which he's been doing on a nightly basis this week.

I may hate Mikehole, but I still want this team to win again someday after mikehole leaves, dies, or is instituted by his family. Furhman could care less how long the losing continues. I think deep down, he kinda likes it. It gives him plenty of controversial stuff to talk about, which is his forte. The only problem is he doesn't see how transparently aloof he is with regard to the entire ordeal of the last 12 years.

Furhman sucks. His schtick is old and tiresome. I'd much rather hear Daugherty get his timeslot. Put Furhman on at 2:00 in the morning, when no one cares.

October 21st, 2002, 10:32 pm #7

...he brought up the "Mike Brown will move" statement again. Doesn't mikey have a lease until the year 2023...doesn't that mean that he has to honor that lease, or pay money if the Bengals aren't there? Can you see mikey paying that kind of money? No. He really is an idiot..."Why aren't people mad about the Bearcats?" What an idiot. He has no fuc*ing clue. Go back to NY you obnoxious f**k. Oh, geez, you guys have to turn on WLW right now...he's can't believe that he's supporting mikey..."He's not the one who's dropping passes." I'm going to lose it, here....I don't know how Lapham hasn't laid him out yet...

October 21st, 2002, 10:46 pm #8

...hate this motherfuc*er...he is not a fan...you guys are right, you know he's a damn Jets fan or Giants fan...who hired this moron...that guy should be fired...

October 21st, 2002, 11:50 pm #9

Hey FURHMAN! HERE'S A HINT! THE BEARCATS HAVEN'T SUCKED FOR 12 STRAIGHT YEARS LIKE THE BAGLES HAVE!
SEE THE DIFFERENCE? What's really sad is that Fulcher
started agreeing with him. Is this the best line-up WLW can come up with to cover the Bagles? The only one on that whole show that says anything meaningful is Lapham, and that's just because you can tell that he's finally become fed-up with this whole mess.
What a joke.

October 22nd, 2002, 12:49 pm #10

Look,

The Bungles are locked in for years unless Hamilton County renigs on its contract. I dont see that happening.

The Arizona Cardinals will move to LA. Why is beyond me. LA is a cesspool and didn't even support the Raiders when they were there. The people care more about the next years Lexis models than football. Moving to LA is a death sentance.

Confirmation of reply: