All steelers

December 5th, 2016, 12:06 pm #11

I am all Steelers until they fire that worthless imbecile...

In this world of unsettling change, I'm comforted to see at least some continuity evidence. Your reading skills are still just as lacking as your knowledge of tax codes, history, the ACA....etc.

I didn't say the entire Trump coalition represented those deplorables and those deplorable values. But they certainly formed his base.

The uneducated, xenophobes with victim fantasies. Surely you can recognise your ilk.
Last edited by TrooperHook on December 5th, 2016, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 7th, 2016, 9:16 pm #12

I read exactly what you attempted to spread...

Pure entertainment.

Trump didn't win, The United States of America won because she is not Commander In Chief or the face of this nation.

December 8th, 2016, 12:58 am #13

I tip my cap to the uneducated and xenophobic underbelly. It certainly won. I just hope patriotic American ideals don't die as a result. Time will tell.

January 18th, 2017, 7:08 pm #14

Murf, come to think of it, I kind of feel the same way you do, only there's no way in hell i'm going to a squealer or patriot fan. No way on earth, they are the single 2 teams in all of sports that I hate the most. But I think at least until Mikey or Giggles one are gone, I might root for the Falcons. They've always been my backup team and I'd love to see them win the SB. But I might root for them because at least you know that ownership is invested in winning there. I've come to the realization that's it's just too hard and pointless to be a fan of a Mikey-led organization and a Marvin coached team with the way they run things.
Last edited by Bungleistic on January 18th, 2017, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 18th, 2017, 9:23 pm #15

I've tended to like the Packers - a small community up there that really gets behind their team. They don't have the nonsense up there that we have down here with mikey and company. I've lost a lot of interest in the AFC what with the nonsense going on with the Steelers and NE - two teams I dislike a lot. I like Denver some but again with NE and Pitt that interest in Den has been overshadowed.

January 19th, 2017, 2:26 am #16

much rather have either Atlanta or GB than Stoolers or Belicheat
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

January 19th, 2017, 2:12 pm #17

Boston Globe has a 5 article minimum w/o paying, and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette also has some kind of restriction (maybe 10 articles) but the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review does not.

Some views from Pittsburgh on this game...a lot of the same rhetoric that Bengals fans use against the Steelers (other than some obviouses, such as Ben referring to the Rooneys as "the best owners in the business" and having their 6 Lombardis to fall back on, and having the legacy of Noll/Bradshaw to defend) but I digress. Conspiracys and jealousy but respect for their talent and QB.

For Steelers fans it is so easy to hate the Patriots
http://triblive.com/local/allegheny/117 ... iots-brady

Tomlin takes aim at "Patriots"
http://triblive.com/sports/kevingorman/ ... s-steelers

Roethlisberger dismisses Edelman comments, points to trophies
http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/118 ... n-steelers

Also interesting in that first article they refer to the Ravens as their rivals, not the Bengals or Browns.
Last edited by wyche on January 19th, 2017, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 20th, 2017, 2:27 am #18

Sam, just delete your cookies to get past the paywalls.

January 20th, 2017, 3:50 am #19

Never tried that thanks.

January 20th, 2017, 5:34 pm #20

Murfy, ILS is a serious matter that effects a lot of Americans. lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... yndrome%20

Confirmation of reply: