2018 Draft

2018 Draft

September 15th, 2017, 3:22 am #1

So who are you guys hoping the Bungs draft next year? Anybody stand out? The season is officially over and the Bungs are now on the clock.
Last edited by Bungleistic on September 15th, 2017, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2017, 3:30 am #2

Let's be really bad so we can draft Sam Darnold.

September 15th, 2017, 4:38 am #3

So who are you guys hoping the Bungs draft next year? Anybody stand out? The season is officially over and the Bungs are now on the clock.
Any sane prospect would avoid Cincy like the plague.

Darnold would just stay in school if Cincy has the first pick.

Remember how well avoiding Cincy worked out for Steve Young!
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

LCD
LCD

September 15th, 2017, 5:57 am #4

Too early. We can't make the best choice for the Bengals until more surveillance video is available.

Here's the 2017 draft video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7AqYSxZi0

September 16th, 2017, 9:04 am #5

So who's the biggest hooligan in next year's draft? That's who Mike Brown will roll the dice with.

Redemption is cheap, I guess.

Say....is OJ coming out of retirement anytime soon? If so, he will end up in Bungle Stripes.

September 17th, 2017, 7:56 pm #6

Roger Goodell"With the first overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft,mike clown selects.....Lamar Jackson QB Louisville"
AKA Asucki Smith the second

September 17th, 2017, 8:00 pm #7

And once again ignore the offensive line but they will probably be looking to draft another kicker by then

December 12th, 2017, 12:57 am #8

So they're most likely gonna have a top 10 draft pick again. Hard to envision them not fuching it up and not taking another bust WR or corner. Who are you guys hoping for now? (Not that it will matter)

December 15th, 2017, 12:06 am #9

I think the only team they have a chance against is Detroit. Minnesota and Baltimore? please child. So they'll either finish 6-10 or 5-11 (which was my preseason pick and they can still achieve it.) Now, I'll assume they'll have the #5 pick after Cleveland, San Francisco, Tampa Bay and Chicago. Baker Mayfield be there? He's kind of a miscreant so he'd fit right in. I think Duke Tobin realizes what cluster flek this O-Line is. But none of the O-Linemen in his draft are rated near the #5 slot. So, I think they trade down to a team with a good O-Tackle or Center. So they trade away the #5 pick for that lineman and then around the 20th pick or so they can draft a premier lineman. Of course someone is going to create a major diversion to keep Mikey out of the war room, like tell him the ice cream truck is coming or the Day old bread store is having a sale. (would make a good thread of it's own.) If Mikey can't be fooled to leave I'm afraid he'll keep the #5 and get JT Barrett.

Walter Football has the Bungs taking Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame at #9.

If the Bungs do trade down they might go for Dion Dawkins, a LT for Buffalo. Or maybe Greg Robinson LT from Detroit.

December 15th, 2017, 12:37 am #10

Steinbach and Zeitler both allowed to walk after rookie deals.

===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

Confirmation of reply: