2017 Week 3 Game Thread: Bungles at Packers

2017 Week 3 Game Thread: Bungles at Packers

September 24th, 2017, 8:18 pm #1

Getting massacred at Lambeau Field will pretty much convince the most optimistic sheeple. This is a vintage pathetic season for the franchise, here on Year 50.

Problem is, we're all so sick of it it's not even fun anymore.

September 24th, 2017, 8:21 pm #2

Pittsburgh is trying to hang on in Chicago, in overtime. They just benefited from a bad call, too. 17-17, but the Bears are driving.

September 24th, 2017, 8:24 pm #3

Getting massacred at Lambeau Field will pretty much convince the most optimistic sheeple. This is a vintage pathetic season for the franchise, here on Year 50.

And the Bears win in overtime, just barely before the local network here in Wisconsin switches to the Packers game. Pittspuke loses, 23-17. Their defense was completely worn down by Chicago's running game.

September 24th, 2017, 8:28 pm #4

The only thing interesting today is to see what Lazor can do to salvage this offense.

Woow, a short pass to Tyler Croft for a first down.

September 24th, 2017, 8:35 pm #5

Nice drive. First TD of the season. This did not look like the same offense from the first two games.

BTW, the days are long gone where I talk to myself for 20+ posts in a game thread. I'm not making another post until someone else does.

Anyway, I'm here feeling relaxed at home in my man cave. Time to go get a beer. I'd rather be here than there at the game.

September 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm #6

I was just watching to see if the can keep the non TD streak going. Now what am I supposed to cheer for?

September 24th, 2017, 8:38 pm #7

Well, Lazor started off on a great note and managed to do in one drive what couldn't be done in 2 games by Zampese. We'll see if this keeps up. I've seen the Bengals start off with a good opening drive before and then go quiet. Two things we might have going is we seem to do well against the Packers and Lazor is new and no one has figured him out yet.

September 24th, 2017, 8:39 pm #8

You can cheer for more Keystone Kops comedy.

Like Bullock kicking the ball out of bounds on the kickoff.

Mysterious pass interference call on Pacman.

September 24th, 2017, 8:41 pm #9

It's almost as if Zampese had been outsmarting himself, no?

September 24th, 2017, 8:44 pm #10

The call on Pacman was BS - he tripped! Pacman was furious.

Confirmation of reply: