2017 Week 17 Game Thread: Bungs at Ratbirds

December 31st, 2017, 10:45 pm #11

I got to the game late and saw that the Bungs were up 7-0. Don't know how tht even happened.

A win "saves" Marvin's job, hardy har. What it really does is end all this Hot Seat Theater nonsense.
Another nice drive and another TD reception for Kroft. Are you people ready for some more marvin next year?

December 31st, 2017, 10:50 pm #12

I got to the game late and saw that the Bungs were up 7-0. Don't know how tht even happened.

A win "saves" Marvin's job, hardy har. What it really does is end all this Hot Seat Theater nonsense.
This is the best that the Bungs have looked since the first half of the last Pittsburgh game. They are kind of taking it to the Ravens right now!

December 31st, 2017, 10:51 pm #13

Ravens only 1 first down all half so far!

December 31st, 2017, 10:52 pm #14

Fire Harbaugh

December 31st, 2017, 11:00 pm #15

Speaking of looking good in the first half against Pittspuke... Ravens better hope the same kind of tank job happens to the Bungs.

December 31st, 2017, 11:02 pm #16

The bad teams figure out a way to lose...could happen here esp since the bungs make poor halftime adjustments.

December 31st, 2017, 11:02 pm #17

That was fast. Jesus. Here's the Bungs we know and love.

Special Teams coach Darrin Simmons auditioning for the head coaching job. On the one hand, he helps see Marvin out the door. On the other hand, he doesn't look so good as a coach himself.

December 31st, 2017, 11:08 pm #18

Eifert who? Kroft is really showing up.

December 31st, 2017, 11:08 pm #19

Pagano fired already
Last edited by Fulcher on December 31st, 2017, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 31st, 2017, 11:27 pm #20

After bailing out for dinner I come back and see the Ravens are about ready to tie the game. Yep, the Bungles famous halftime adjustments in action.

Confirmation of reply: