2017 Week 10 Game Thread

2017 Week 10 Game Thread

November 12th, 2017, 6:24 pm #1

Is there a goame on today? LOL I was distracted this morning, and it's not like I was looking forward to watching the Bungs get blown out again.

As I type this, the Titans lead 7-0 in the first quarter and the Bungs are driving near mid-field.

November 12th, 2017, 6:26 pm #2

I barely finished that last post when the Bungs scored a TD. How is it that Dalton has any time to throw? What are the doing differently? Any new starters on the line?

And of course Randy Bullock misses an extra point!

November 12th, 2017, 6:27 pm #3

Is there a goame on today? LOL I was distracted this morning, and it's not like I was looking forward to watching the Bungs get blown out again.

As I type this, the Titans lead 7-0 in the first quarter and the Bungs are driving near mid-field.
WTF?? A missed extra point. Obviously he's not ready to go today. As bad as the Bengals defense looked on that opening drive we're going to need every point we can get

November 12th, 2017, 6:28 pm #4

Surprised Dalton did not miss A wide open LaFell as inaccurate as he has looked today

November 12th, 2017, 6:28 pm #5

Yeah that's what we get for letting Jake Elliott go. Another trash kicker.

November 12th, 2017, 6:34 pm #6

Sorry about the late start of the game thread, guys. Everybody is allowed to create one. No need to wait on me.

Back to the game. Wonder of wonder, the Bungs forced a punt. I non-call on pass interference helped.

As we've seen in past week, the Totans tend to play down to their competition.

BTW, if Andre Smith is starting at left tackle, who is starting on the right side?

November 12th, 2017, 6:46 pm #7

Do my eyes deceive me or was that a good special teams play? Downed the punt at the one yard line. No matter, the defense gives up a 20 yard completion on third down.

November 12th, 2017, 7:08 pm #8

And...

They give up another TD after Andy Dalton fumbles under intense pass pressure.

And...

Burfict has been thrown out of the game for a personal foul and then bumping into an official.

Two big issues with the team rear their head.

It's well past time to part ways with Burfict. They simply cannot count on him. Please, Roger Goodell, suspend the guy for multiple games.

November 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm #9

Burfict just ejected for touching a zebra a play after a B.S. unsportsmanlike penalty against him. Marvin has no control of this team and the Bengals yet again show there a$$ on national television. The O-line is predictably atrocious especially Ogbuehi who let A.J get stripped sacked. The only bright spot of this game is LaFell.

November 12th, 2017, 7:17 pm #10

Lord knows what will happen to the bungs now with Burfict out. Did they show the incident where Burfict bumped the ref? If Burfict just looks at a ref now he's gone.

Confirmation of reply: