2017 Unlucky Week 13 Game Thread: Stoolers at Bungs

December 5th, 2017, 1:01 am #1

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?

December 5th, 2017, 1:06 am #2

I expect a close game, but unfortunately I expect a Stoolers win. Don't think the Bungs will get blown out, but I expect it to go the way the game a couple months ago in Pittsburgh went. Good first half but a second half meltdown with no offense whatsoever.
Last edited by Bungleistic on December 5th, 2017, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 5th, 2017, 1:15 am #3

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?
If Mike Tomlin doesn't f*ck up a wet dream, Steelers 23, Bungles 20.

It's closer than it appears. Meaning....both Coaches could, like I stated, f*ck up a nocturnal emission.

December 5th, 2017, 1:22 am #4

Lewis's Bengals have taken the field in Cincy 16 times vs the Steelers in games that counted and lost 14 (and they've lost 23 of 31 overall)
Similar winning percentage in prime time (lost 23 of 32 coming in to tonight)
===============================================
1991-2017 the putrid reign of Mikey Brown:
Record in Prime Time: 12 wins, 33 losses (0.267)
Record vs the Steelers: 14 wins, 42 losses (0.250)
Record vs AFC Playoff Teams: 32 wins, 116 losses (0.216)

December 5th, 2017, 1:33 am #5

Go Steelers

December 5th, 2017, 1:37 am #6

How about that?

We open with an interception AND Burfict is the VICTIM for once. This portends well for us perhaps?!!

December 5th, 2017, 1:37 am #7

Burfict draws a personal foul penalty after the Pacman interception, lol.

December 5th, 2017, 1:39 am #8

Head hunter Shazier is down.

December 5th, 2017, 1:43 am #9

No love lost for Shazier, but here's hoping it's not too serious.

He lead with his helmet, though. Did it to himself.

December 5th, 2017, 1:45 am #10

Shazier's injury is worse than it appears. Announcers say he didn't move his legs. Taken off on a board.

Petty reminder he used his head to give Gio a nasty concussion in the playoff game and then celebrated while Gio was not moving on the ground.

Bengals settle for a FG.
Last edited by KaBTK on December 5th, 2017, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: