December 5th, 2017, 3:35 am #41

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?
Yuge AJ Green TD!

Nevermind, the refs have interfered to help the Stealers. They called a holding call the announcers found to be dubious. Goodbye, glorious AJ TD.

First down, Lafell!

December 5th, 2017, 3:35 am #42

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?
When the announcers bot agree that was a weak holding call, you figure it really was. The officials take away another Bungs touchdown.

"If you call holding on that, you'll have to call it on every play."

LaFell picks them up with a long conversion on third down.

December 5th, 2017, 3:38 am #43

Well, now we have to settle for 3. Thanks, refs.

Bullock made it, though.

December 5th, 2017, 3:39 am #44

Bullock better make the field goal in the rain.

I want that touchdown back.

December 5th, 2017, 3:44 am #45

Well the refs just evened things up.

December 5th, 2017, 3:44 am #46

I saw at least two penalties on that kickoff return. The refs called one.

December 5th, 2017, 3:46 am #47

15 yard penalty for a facemask on the Bengals.

December 5th, 2017, 3:49 am #48

Stealers are left to punt.

December 5th, 2017, 3:51 am #49

The meltdown has been temporarily interrupted.

Time for a scoring drive, because the defense will not hold the Steelers scoreless for the rest of the game.

December 5th, 2017, 3:55 am #50

That's a fumble. I guess that we will see shortly which colors the refs are wearing.

Confirmation of reply: