December 5th, 2017, 2:15 am #21

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?
Roethlisberger sacked!

December 5th, 2017, 2:16 am #22

I had conveniently forgotten all about the game until my son reminded me about it. Does anybody think they have a chance tonight? That would separate the real homers form the normal people.

In case you haven't heard, Antonio Brown will indeed play for Pitchpuke tonight, and rookie John Ross is inactive yet again. Did we really need to draft the second coming of Jerome Simpson to counteract the effect of one of the best fantasy picks in the league?
Things going their way and they start making penalties. Now they are deep in their territory.

Storm, I take it that you have Roethlisberger in a different fantasy league? You're up against me in ours.

December 5th, 2017, 2:33 am #23

Darqueze Dennard goes down. Cornerbacks dropping like flies, but the Bungs stop the Stoolers again. Better take advantage of that.

December 5th, 2017, 2:33 am #24

Yes I have him in several leagues , looks like you might knock me out of the playoffs smh lol

December 5th, 2017, 2:36 am #25

I needed Green and Croft to get me a combined 20 points, and they're half way there. We'll see.

Uh oh, what's wrong with Mixon? Looked like a hard hit, but not especially hard. What do I know, though.

December 5th, 2017, 2:41 am #26

Marvin will get a contract extension from this game

December 5th, 2017, 2:42 am #27

Whether they win or not.

December 5th, 2017, 2:56 am #28

Huh? Wha... ?

Are the Bungs and Andy Dalton playing well in... prime time?!

Green again with another TD reception.

December 5th, 2017, 2:59 am #29

Damn AJ Green lol

December 5th, 2017, 3:02 am #30

I wasn't expecting Green and Croft to give nme the points tonight, but I'll take it.

D gives up a field goal on a 34 second drive.

Confirmation of reply: