2017 NFL Fantasy---LAST CALL CONFIRM OR REQUEST ENTRY

2017 NFL Fantasy---LAST CALL CONFIRM OR REQUEST ENTRY

July 11th, 2017, 1:56 pm #1

Once again the annual circus of fantasy begins. I'm trying to get a handle on it earlier this year.

I'm listing the teams in the league and a place to sign up here.

If your team is on this list you are currently "in" the league. Please log in to nfl.com/fantasy, make sure you can access your team. Copy this message and write that you are in or some such next to your name. If you are having trouble logging in then writ copy and paste this message and write that next to your name.

If you are not in the league and would like to play copy and paste this message and put your name in the interested in playing part of the message at the bottom.

In and need confirmation:
Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
Mikey's Leftover Afterbirth
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Interested in playing but not on the list:

Last edited by BelkoTomTom on August 5th, 2017, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 11th, 2017, 4:38 pm #2

I'm in!

BMN
BMN

July 11th, 2017, 10:25 pm #3

Once again the annual circus of fantasy begins. I'm trying to get a handle on it earlier this year.

If your team is on this list you are currently "in" the league. Please log in to nfl.com/fantasy, make sure you can access your team. Copy this message and write that you are in or some such next to your name. If you are having trouble logging in then writ copy and paste this message and write that next to your name.

If you are not in the league and would like to play copy and paste this message and put your name in the interested in playing part of the message at the bottom.

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I'm in

Fighting Who Dey's

July 12th, 2017, 3:46 am #4

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Looks like I'm in

July 13th, 2017, 9:00 pm #5

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

In.

July 18th, 2017, 4:24 pm #6

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Confirmed List

Storm --------------------------------Confirmed
BMN Capers ---------------------------Confirmed
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence---------------------Confirmed (Falc???)
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg ------------------------------Confirmed
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's ------------------Confirmed
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

July 18th, 2017, 10:16 pm #7

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Falc's "Mikey's Leftover Afterbirth".

I have no idea who Domestic is.

Last edited by oldschoolerfan on July 18th, 2017, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 18th, 2017, 10:41 pm #8

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Psycho Bell-Cows is in!

July 19th, 2017, 1:03 am #9

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I'm in!

July 19th, 2017, 3:08 pm #10

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I'm actually Domestic Violence but yes I am in please!

Confirmation of reply: