2017 NFL Fantasy---LAST CALL CONFIRM OR REQUEST ENTRY

July 19th, 2017, 3:42 pm #11

Once again the annual circus of fantasy begins. I'm trying to get a handle on it earlier this year.

I'm listing the teams in the league and a place to sign up here.

If your team is on this list you are currently "in" the league. Please log in to nfl.com/fantasy, make sure you can access your team. Copy this message and write that you are in or some such next to your name. If you are having trouble logging in then writ copy and paste this message and write that next to your name.

If you are not in the league and would like to play copy and paste this message and put your name in the interested in playing part of the message at the bottom.

In and need confirmation:
Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
Mikey's Leftover Afterbirth
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Interested in playing but not on the list:
The champ is here........

T

July 24th, 2017, 1:07 pm #12

Once again the annual circus of fantasy begins. I'm trying to get a handle on it earlier this year.

If your team is on this list you are currently "in" the league. Please log in to nfl.com/fantasy, make sure you can access your team. Copy this message and write that you are in or some such next to your name. If you are having trouble logging in then writ copy and paste this message and write that next to your name.

If you are not in the league and would like to play copy and paste this message and put your name in the interested in playing part of the message at the bottom.

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Confirmed List

Storm --------------------------------Confirmed
BMN Capers ---------------------------Confirmed
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence --------------------Confirmed
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg ------------------------------Confirmed
ScarletnGrey
Mikey's Leftover Afterbirth-----------Confirmed
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's -------------------Confirmed
Psycho Bell-Cows ---------------------Confirmed
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals ---------------------------Confirmed

T - which team is yours?
This puts us at 8 + T is 9 which is a league. But would be fun to go to 12.
Last edited by BelkoTomTom on July 24th, 2017, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 24th, 2017, 5:16 pm #13

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I'm in.

July 25th, 2017, 5:20 am #14

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

But I think T is "Scarlet N Gray"

July 30th, 2017, 3:28 am #15

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I'm Scarley n Grey.... have been since the beginning. 😂

July 30th, 2017, 11:34 pm #16

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Bumbling Bengals here. I'm confirmed.

July 31st, 2017, 5:42 pm #17

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Confirmed List

Storm --------------------------------Confirmed
BMN Capers ---------------------------Confirmed
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence --------------------Confirmed
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg ------------------------------Confirmed
ScarletnGrey -------------------------Confirmed
Mikey's Leftover Afterbirth-----------Confirmed
BumblingBenglas-----------------------Confirmed
Fighting Who Dey's -------------------Confirmed
Psycho Bell-Cows ---------------------Confirmed
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals ---------------------------Confirmed

MIA
Team Looney Tunes
Seal Team six
Krumries Leg
Last edited by BelkoTomTom on July 31st, 2017, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 31st, 2017, 5:44 pm #18

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

Next question:
day and time for draft. I prefer a weekday 4PM or earlier EST.

Feedback appreciated.

August 1st, 2017, 2:12 am #19

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I thought I confirmed earlier as Team Looney Tunes. Did I neglect to do something?

August 2nd, 2017, 4:59 am #20

Storm
BMN Capers
Team Looney Tunes
Domestic Violence
Seal Team Six
Bigdawg
ScarletnGrey
BumblingBenglas
Fighting Who Dey's
Psycho Bell-Cows
Krumries Leg
CB Bengals

I always just autodraft since it's a non pay league. Then I like to work my magic from there. Although I sucked azz last year so maybe I should compete and draft. I'm open to whatever then. If I make it I make it.

Confirmation of reply: