2017 NFL Draft Thread

April 28th, 2017, 9:11 pm #61

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
Im with Storm.

I also like the pick.

Kid has elite speed, great hands and is a polished route runner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnz6MPmtp4E

April 28th, 2017, 10:33 pm #62

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
If we're smart we will take Cam Robinson, OT from Alabama with our first pick tonight. If not, we're idiots. Hell who am I kidding we're already idiots anyway for taking Ross.

April 28th, 2017, 11:25 pm #63

Now if Forrest Lamp is available we should take him.

April 28th, 2017, 11:37 pm #64

I agree would like to see Robinson would at least get the puke taste out of my mouth from last night and might salvage this draft. However I doubt we do the smart move and instead draft another WR

April 28th, 2017, 11:38 pm #65

Yup, the Jags grabbed Robinson. I don't think they'll take a guard, but what do I know.

April 28th, 2017, 11:41 pm #66

Never mind just turned it on and he's off the table at least Jacksonville is having a good draft and drafting needs

April 28th, 2017, 11:45 pm #67

Watch us draft another WR or a corner.

April 28th, 2017, 11:46 pm #68

F$&k Lamp just went

April 28th, 2017, 11:55 pm #69

Ok like the trade picking up another pick

April 28th, 2017, 11:55 pm #70

And the Bungles trade the 41st pick to move down seven spots or so and pick up the Viking's fourth rounder.

That makes 12 picks in this draft for Mike Brown.

Confirmation of reply: