2017 NFL Draft Thread

April 28th, 2017, 1:24 am #41

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
It is well known that the Bungs coaches help with drafting. Katie and gents, I give you WR coach James Urban.

Anybody got a rail handy to ride this guy outta town?

April 28th, 2017, 1:26 am #42

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
If you had to ask my honest opinion about that pick I'd say that I'm not a big fan of it. Should've drafted Cam Robinson, Derek Barnett or Jonathan Allen.

April 28th, 2017, 1:28 am #43

The 9th pick is in.

Cincinnati drafts an injured WR.

Crowd and comentators: LOL

April 28th, 2017, 1:35 am #44

We'll be raging about the John Ross pick for years and years.

Lumina has already started one thread. There will be many more.

April 28th, 2017, 1:41 am #45

This is why the Bengals are the Bengals.

April 28th, 2017, 1:43 am #46

Having a hard time figuring out who is the most inept organization - reds or the bungs. It's a horserace right now.

April 28th, 2017, 1:45 am #47

We're total idiots because apparently last season didn't make us realize that we need offensive linemen. Even Giggles himself said this offseason that offensive line is not a concern, I made a thread about it. Ugh this damn team.

April 28th, 2017, 1:45 am #48

You know what else is going to happen?

A great defensive player is going to fall the the Steelers.

Three QB's, three wide receivers, and two running backs gone already.

April 28th, 2017, 1:47 am #49

That's mid-round, BTW. At pick 12.

April 28th, 2017, 2:10 am #50

Where's Sam? Cleveland still doesn't have a quarterback. I bet that radio guy Tony Rizzo busted a gasket when they traded down with Houston so the Texans could draft Deshaun Watson.

Confirmation of reply: