2017 NFL Draft Thread

April 28th, 2017, 1:13 am #31

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
mike got his WR. 6-10 here we come.

April 28th, 2017, 1:14 am #32

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
You guys jinxed us by ragging about wideouts.

April 28th, 2017, 1:14 am #33

LMFAO!! Knew it!! Great pick Clown, we have know OL need DE and LB and predictably you select a broken WR. I LOVE IT!!

April 28th, 2017, 1:15 am #34

We continue to ignore the O-line.

April 28th, 2017, 1:16 am #35

Let's get another WR in the second please

April 28th, 2017, 1:18 am #36

Probably passed up at least two or three future Pro Bowlers.

Crap, I'd rather have another corner. Ross is smallish for an NFL wide receiver and tends to get banged up. This pick could easily be a bust.

April 28th, 2017, 1:18 am #37

I wonder how many people are in the bung's war room. Pumpkin, giggles and mikey?

April 28th, 2017, 1:20 am #38

An injured WR! Even if he gets healthy we have nobody to protect Dalton! That does it....I'm outa here. Sheep can look forward to 5-11 season.

April 28th, 2017, 1:20 am #39

Commentators said WOW!! When the pick was announced. Nice Job makeing a true and proven bumbler move! Love it, wouldn't expect anything less from a bumbler organization!!

April 28th, 2017, 1:23 am #40

Guys don't worry we will draft at least four more WR'S this draft. LMFAO

Confirmation of reply: