2017 NFL Draft Thread

April 28th, 2017, 12:44 am #21

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
Clown must be pissed is WR just went off the board

April 28th, 2017, 12:49 am #22

The draft commences Thursday. Which poor, young men, who have worked hard all their lives to get to the point where they get to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL, will have their career hopes dashed as they get drafted by a team that can, at best, get you to the playoffs but never win in them?

We can use this thread to discuss who the Bengals should draft, might draft, and of course the actual draft on Thursday night. I watch zero college ball, so I hope to pick up a draft guide in order to be able to follow along with the draft.
Now it will be Marshon Lattimore if he's still available.

April 28th, 2017, 12:52 am #23

The Jets did not take the TE, OJ Howard. Maybe he drops to the Bungs, but it looks like they will have lots of quality defensive players to choose from as well.
Last edited by psychostats on April 28th, 2017, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 28th, 2017, 12:56 am #24

I also thought Jamal Adams was the best overall in the draft

April 28th, 2017, 1:00 am #25

Another WR gone. Clown will still get one lol

April 28th, 2017, 1:01 am #26

Can't figure out the Bear's move drafting a QB with limited experience and giving up draft picks to get him. Reminds me of the Akilli deal with the bungs.

April 28th, 2017, 1:04 am #27

We're gonna be stupid and take a corner.

April 28th, 2017, 1:07 am #28

Finally on the clock...

April 28th, 2017, 1:12 am #29

Okay, you turkeys. You can't complain, but I can.

John Ross? Second round talent.
Last edited by psychostats on April 28th, 2017, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 28th, 2017, 1:13 am #30

Hmmmmmmm

Confirmation of reply: