2012 Nostradamus Siren Award

2012 Nostradamus Siren Award

April 16th, 2012, 11:49 pm #1

Here it is folks.

Pick who the Bungs select with their 2 First Round Picks.
Entries may be submitted up until Andrew Luck is officially selected by the Ponies.

We will name the award after Falc's favorite adjective to describe himself, since he loves the "Nostradamus" moniker and for his beloved Sacramento Sirens.

Here is the "girls" schedule for 2012

http://www.sacramentosirens.com/Schedule.html

"Insert witty quotation here"
Last edited by broncobux on April 16th, 2012, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 17th, 2012, 12:18 am #2

Thanks Bronco--for recognizing that I'm right most of the time. I wasn't that bad of an assistant coach either.

Do you want me crown the reigning Nostradamus--even though it's myself....or?????

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

April 17th, 2012, 2:42 am #3

Great award idea, Bronco. Tough call, those picks. Somebody would just about have to hear the siren call of Nostradamus to guess correctly.

No. 17 -- David DeCastro, OG (Murf goes off into the stratosphere)

No. 21 -- Michael Floyd, WR (Murf dances an Irish jig)

The 2nd pick will just depend on who's left. I know it won't be Floyd, LOL. Dre Kirkpatrick would be nice. I be it's somebody who doesn't even show up in the mock drafts, like WR Mohamed Sanu.

April 17th, 2012, 2:44 am #4

By the way, Falcstradamus, where are your picks?

April 17th, 2012, 3:18 am #5

Janoris Jenkins anybody?

We need more redemption.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

April 17th, 2012, 3:28 am #6

In a shocking cost cutting move, Mikey gets the bright idea to throw everybody a loop in drafting over the hill veterans:

1st pick: David Klingler
2nd pick: Akillme Smith

There it is folks...don't be shocked.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

April 17th, 2012, 3:40 am #7

My prediction: if it is an OL murf will blame Marvin. If it is a skill player murf will praise Mikey.

April 17th, 2012, 5:07 am #8

17. Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

21. Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia

April 17th, 2012, 12:48 pm #9

Wasting a pick in the first two rounds on the line would not be shocking to me, we are talking about the Bengals run by Mikey and coached by Marvin.
1 man simply has trouble understanding football in general and the other flat out refuses to understand modern day football.

Kuchley would be an awesome pick at 17, but I don't think he falls that far.
Floyd would be a gift, but too many teams have him in the top 10 to drop to 17.

I would love to see Floyd at 17 and Gilmore at 21, but don't see that luck droping in the Bengals lap.

#17--Dre Kirkpatric..Alabama
One of the 3 will be here and the Bengals can't resist a db, (gilmore/jenkins)

#21--Danta Hightower..Alabama
A ton of questions going into the season at MLB..is Rey going to be sitting the first 4 games?
Skuta is a backup for a reason and Muckelroy is a talented player that returns from an injury.

#53--Isiah Pead/Lamar Miller..
Depends on who is still there, Miller should be gone but you never know

#83--Tony Bergstrom...Utah
Still don't think you need to reach here, but we are talking about the Mikey/Marvin show.
Mikey reads the blogs and people love to chant for the line early..

Some names to keep an eye on after round 2...

Harrison Smith--Notre Dame safety...big safety/hard hitter/trouble in passing game when forced to play man to man.

Ryan Broyles--Oklahoma..wr..ACL blowout in Nov., but was one of the best in college football.

Jeff Demps--Florida.. TB..small, but he is a special teams return guy and could be a nice little weapon on offense.

JK Shaffer--Cincinnati..ILB..if anyone is familiar with Bearcat football, they know this kid can play, always around the football.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

April 20th, 2012, 10:49 pm #10

"We will name the award after Falc's favorite adjective to describe himself, since he loves the "Nostradamus" moniker and for his beloved Sacramento Sirens."

Not sure if they are his "beloved" Sirens, pretty sure he was fired, for what who knows? all anyone knows is when they are asked why JW isn't a coach they answer with "no comment"

Confirmation of reply: