Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Members' thoughts and commentaries.

WARNING: Threads here may contain strong "No-Holds Barred" Opinions & Commentaries from members.

COLDSTONE SOAPBOX is in here.

Moderators: Coldstone, Coldstone

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Gorvar
Homo Superior
Gorvar
Homo Superior

13 Dec 2011, 18:38 #1

[youtube][/youtube]

Why do I get the feeling THIS should been what the movies should have been all along?
I mean I HATE the Micheal Bay films simply because they cant grasp the emotions the Autobots have.
I mean the 1st film was okay, but the 2nd and 3th one....bleh.

I mean, look at the trailer! It's awesome!

RANDOM_HAVOK
Elder

14 Dec 2011, 13:15 #2

ya i cant wait for this, it looks really good

o and just fyi to post a youtube video

Coldstone
Cosmic Being
Coldstone
Cosmic Being

23 Dec 2011, 04:43 #3

Gorvar @ Dec 13 2011, 02:38 PM wrote: [youtube][/youtube]

Why do I get the feeling THIS should been what the movies should have been all along?
I mean I HATE the Micheal Bay films simply because they cant grasp the emotions the Autobots have.
I mean the 1st film was okay, but the 2nd and 3th one....bleh.

I mean, look at the trailer! It's awesome!
totally agree there my friend bay can lick my balls.

he really screwed up wheeljack in the last movie my favorite transformer/
next to prime

Redsledge
Kree

31 Oct 2013, 21:11 #4

Aside from the mildly racist representation of jazz, as well as the introduction of the "robo yin yang twins"......

I thoroughly enjoyed the movies. Transformers needed a revamping. You cant keep introducing the same tired story and characters again and again.

He introduced something new(ish)
One of the worlds greatest pleasures is secret knowledge. Things you learn that your peers don't know, or imagine you know. Its the lifetime batting average of every member of the Yankees, stats of Desert Storm, or the names and home-worlds of legions of Superheroes. Commit this knowledge to memory, and you can speak the private language of those who have approached this with equal dedication.

The will of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death - Musashi

PS4: Redsledge
Xbox1: RedsledgeBLU

04 Feb 2016, 22:00 #5

Michael Bay is one of the modern disgraceful directors of film, and his Transformers franchise needs to DIE, and DIE HARD(like the recent awful die hard flims where Bruce Willis just phones it in and doesn't care)!
They are terrible fluff movies that imo have been sell outs and absolute trash since TF 2. The last one from 2014, Age of Diarrhea (as I like to call it) was one of the worst movies I have seen in the last ten years. It was an overlong abomination at 2hr30+ if I recall with constant visual effects of no value, ZERO story, horrible cliched human and autobot characters, a tired plot, cheap US military propaganda that Bay loves to jerk off to, and laughably bad acting. There were maybe 3 fun scenes, in a 2hr 45 min movie!! IT was fucking awful. I couldn't stand the last three TF movies. I watched each once in theaters and then never rewatched them again on tv, and that was it. The TF franchise does not exist to me on film. They are not transformers movies, that is what makes them so irritating. They are michael bay action/army propaganda films catered to the ignorant masses. People that don't know comics, cartoons or anything fiction enjoy those pathetic movies!

Sadly, M.Bay is making a 5th and 6th one. I refuse to see the next one in theaters. I'll pass, thank you very much. I'm done with TF movies. Only the first one was decent and a fun blockbuster of that summer it came out. Yet it has never even come close to far superior films by Marvel studios like Avengers, Cap 2 WS, Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant Man, or the excellent Dark Knight trilogy, Man of Steel, Xmen days of future past, new Star Wars TFA ep 7. Transformers and Bay is at the bottom of the barrel for the major cartoon/comics films. Gi Joe movie sucked too. Horrible.
Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung, Felicity Jones, Daisy Ridley, Zoe Saldana, Brie Larsen, Evangeline Lilly, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely, Rebeca Ferguson, Jessica Chastain, Margot Robbie, Emily Blunt, Emilia Clarke, Scarlet Johanssen, Diane Kruger, Lena Headey, Michelle Monaghan.

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider tribute page: The Life of Ben Reilly http://www.benreillytribute.x10host.com ... illy1.html