Tom Brady

This section is for those who want to talk about everything Football related.

Moderators: Tavern Master Brewer, Tavern Master Brewer

Tom Brady

06 Feb 2017, 14:07 #1

Wow. I mean, what can you say about this guy without completely selling him short? In my opinion, Tom Brady has been the greatest quarterback in NFL history for years now. But as it turns out, he's much, much more than that. Two years ago, he tied Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana for the most Super Bowl wins by a quarterback with his fourth Super Bowl win in his record breaking sixth appearance in the big game.

And then you have what happened last night. At a point in his career when he was already the greatest football player of all-time, Tom gave us his Ninth Symphony. Simply the greatest performance in the history of the game. The Falcons were all over the Patriots. Atlanta held a 28-3 lead midway through the 3rd quarter. No team had ever come back from more than a 10-point deficit in Super Bowl history. Things were looking grim. Then, ever the beacon of hope, Captain America came to the rescue. Breaking Super Bowl records in passing yards (466), completions (43) and attempts (62), Brady lead the largest comeback in Super Bowl history, putting up 31 unanswered points in the second half of the first ever Super Bowl to go to overtime.

Tom Brady now stands alone as the only quarterback with 7 Super Bowl appearances, 5 rings, and 4 MVP awards. If there was an argument against Brady being the greatest before this 5th win, well that's all over now. Behold! We are witnesses to greatness.

Coldstone
Cosmic Being
Coldstone
Cosmic Being

02 Sep 2017, 08:39 #2

Yep he is the best from University of Michigan.

Go Blue

12 Nov 2017, 22:29 #3

Yeah, man. I might even be so bold as to call him the greatest professional athlete of all-time.

22 Jan 2018, 00:06 #4

Tommy!