THE FLEA NEEDS AN ARTIST!

A place for you to post your art, sketches, poems, haiku's even...etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer, Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer

THE FLEA NEEDS AN ARTIST!

ironhand
Eternal

25 Jan 2011, 17:53 #1

Hey there everyone. I'm not going to mess around with the introductions and all that and I'm just going to get straight to the point.

Due to me having to occupy my artwork with other web comic's, I can't juggle between all of them and The Flea--as much as I'd like to, I can't. That most certainly does not mean the end for The Flea though. This is my project and my baby and I'm going to take this all the way until the end. But due to art struggles I need time away and I need someone else on art duties.

I think my going away will only be a short brief one in terms of issues, but nevertheless, it still will be quite a bit to draw for this artist. Basically, I'm asking them to write a good few issues (Issue 18-22)---and I'd prefer it if it was a single issue drawn by this artist. Obviously, I'd like the comic to remain in black and white to keep with the style and would prefer to have an artist who has a decent pace when drawing (not fast or too slow, just someone who can get the pages done and not have the readers waiting). I know I'm asking for quite a bit here, but I just cannot maintain the current projects I'm working on and would really need an artist here. I'll still do the lettering and writing, but the art is a no go for me for a good few issues.

if you are interested, please do contact me via PM if you are interested and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

www.mickeys-tavern.com
www.ironhand2334.deviantart.com
(Contact me from the above links and let me know ASAP if you are willing to do this project and if you think you are fast enough.)

Thanks.

deepart15
Superpowered Human
deepart15
Superpowered Human

25 Jan 2011, 22:18 #2

Wish i could BUT if i said yea to it i would be evan slower getting all of my stuff done with. good luck on finding a artist. I am sheer you will find a artist on here.

ironhand
Eternal

23 Feb 2011, 19:40 #3