Magneta's Disney Drawings

A place for you to post your art, sketches, poems, haiku's even...etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer, Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer

Magneta's Disney Drawings

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

07 Sep 2016, 16:22 #1

Since I got 'Disney Art Academy' on my 3DS (which is great btw [happy] ), I thought I'd post in some drawings of Disney characters I've done on the free mode (like I've done in my Pokemon topic). First up will be Stich from 'Lilo and Sitch' and Snow White from 'Snow White'.

Coming soon!
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

10 Sep 2016, 19:23 #2

Backgrounds by Disney Art Academy (basically NOT mine)

First up is the fairest- and first- Disney Princess of them all, Snow White done in felt tip:



Stitch from 'Lilo and Stitch' in paint. I also used what's called "stickers" on it for the flowers around him:

Reply
Like

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 01:11

10 Sep 2016, 19:26 #3

Stitch is too cute!

The colors for Snow White look good.
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

10 Sep 2016, 19:30 #4

Eternal Nightmare @ Sep 10 2016, 08:26 PM wrote: Stitch is too cute!

The colors for Snow White look good.
Thanks EN :thbsup:
Reply
Like

Doc Omega
Living Tribunal
Doc Omega
Living Tribunal
Joined: 14 Jul 2008, 09:24

10 Sep 2016, 19:42 #5

Very nice!


Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

10 Sep 2016, 19:50 #6

Doc Omega @ Sep 10 2016, 08:42 PM wrote: Very nice!
Thanks Doc :thbsup: !
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

21 Sep 2016, 16:15 #7

One of my favourite sidekicks; Genie from 'Aladdin' in pastel:



One of my favourite villains from the 90's in my favourite Disney film; Hades from 'Hercules' (voiced brilliantly by James Woods :bow down: ) again done in pastle:

Reply
Like

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 01:11

21 Sep 2016, 16:25 #8

I like the colors for the genie and Hades.
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

21 Sep 2016, 16:44 #9

Eternal Nightmare @ Sep 21 2016, 05:25 PM wrote: I like the colors for the genie and Hades.
Thanks EN :friends:
Reply
Like

ewkada
Inhuman
Joined: 21 Dec 2013, 01:44

23 Sep 2016, 19:52 #10

Magneta @ Sep 10 2016, 01:23 PM wrote: Backgrounds by Disney Art Academy (basically NOT mine)

First up is the fairest- and first- Disney Princess of them all, Snow White done in felt tip:



Stitch from 'Lilo and Stitch' in paint. I also used what's called "stickers" on it for the flowers around him:

you reminded me about Lilo and Stitch
:lol3:
we've just watched it !
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

24 Sep 2016, 08:56 #11

ewkada @ Sep 23 2016, 08:52 PM wrote:
Magneta @ Sep 10 2016, 01:23 PM wrote: Backgrounds by Disney Art Academy (basically NOT mine)

First up is the fairest- and first- Disney Princess of them all, Snow White done in felt tip:



Stitch from 'Lilo and Stitch' in paint. I also used what's called "stickers" on it for the flowers around him:

you reminded me about Lilo and Stitch
:lol3:
we've just watched it !
I've never been a fan of alien films but if it's Disney animated, then I can just about handle them lol. I only managed to watch it for the first time this year. I just wish Stitch wasn't so darn cute :wub: :lol3:
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

15 Oct 2016, 20:08 #12

A water colour version of Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' :



From my favourite Pixar film 'Finding Nemo', Nemo in felt tip (no I've yet to see 'Finding Dory' :cry: ) :

Reply
Like

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 01:11

15 Oct 2016, 21:42 #13

Aurora looks sweet and Nemo is so cute.
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

16 Oct 2016, 07:37 #14

Eternal Nightmare @ Oct 15 2016, 10:42 PM wrote: Aurora looks sweet and Nemo is so cute.
Thanks EN...and that was one of the reasons why I liked 'Finding Nemo' in the first place :lol3: :baby:
Reply
Like

ewkada
Inhuman
Joined: 21 Dec 2013, 01:44

16 Oct 2016, 19:08 #15

Magneta @ Oct 15 2016, 02:08 PM wrote: A water colour version of Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' :



From my favourite Pixar film 'Finding Nemo', Nemo in felt tip (no I've yet to see 'Finding Dory' :cry: ) :

Mag how do find time and strengh to do these drawings?
I stopped drawing anything,
I feel my mind has been poisoned
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

16 Oct 2016, 19:12 #16

ewkada @ Oct 16 2016, 08:08 PM wrote:
Magneta @ Oct 15 2016, 02:08 PM wrote: A water colour version of Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' :



From my favourite Pixar film 'Finding Nemo', Nemo in felt tip (no I've yet to see 'Finding Dory' :cry: ) :

Mag how do find time and strengh to do these drawings?
I stopped drawing anything,
I feel my mind has been poisoned
It doesn't take me long to do actually, depending on if I end up doing shading or not.
Reply
Like

ewkada
Inhuman
Joined: 21 Dec 2013, 01:44

16 Oct 2016, 20:28 #17

Magneta @ Oct 16 2016, 01:12 PM wrote:
ewkada @ Oct 16 2016, 08:08 PM wrote:
Magneta @ Oct 15 2016, 02:08 PM wrote: A water colour version of Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' :



From my favourite Pixar film 'Finding Nemo', Nemo in felt tip (no I've yet to see 'Finding Dory' :cry: ) :

Mag how do find time and strengh to do these drawings?
I stopped drawing anything,
I feel my mind has been poisoned
It doesn't take me long to do actually, depending on if I end up doing shading or not.
I usually need 2-3 hours for my drawing
I don't remember when I had enough time for it
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

21 Nov 2016, 21:01 #18

Another Snow White drawing, this time in paint:

Reply
Like

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 01:11

23 Nov 2016, 16:43 #19

I really like the background colors.
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

23 Nov 2016, 17:22 #20

Eternal Nightmare @ Nov 23 2016, 04:43 PM wrote: I really like the background colors.
Thanks EN! I usually try for appropriate ones, depending on the character I'm drawing.
Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

29 Nov 2016, 15:04 #21

pretty good, looks professional.
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

29 Nov 2016, 20:09 #22

kacangpool @ Nov 29 2016, 03:04 PM wrote: pretty good, looks professional.
Thanks KC :lol3:
Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

07 Dec 2016, 17:12 #23

Nemo again but in paint and in better detail:



Young Simba from 'The Lion King' in felt tip. I can remember my dad doing a drawing of Simba years ago for me to colour in even though I wasn't into 'The Lion King' as a kid but I did like the Timon and Pumba spin-off TV series oddly enough :lol3: . Now it's my turn to draw Simba! :

Reply
Like

Magneta
Demi God
Magneta
Demi God
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 09:22

17 Dec 2016, 20:32 #24

Elsa from 'Frozen' in felt tip. I struggled a bit with the hair for some reason lol:



Jasmine from 'Aladdin' in paint. I'm actually proud of the detail in this one :D :

Reply
Like

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 01:11

17 Dec 2016, 22:15 #25

Simba is so cute!

The details of Jasmine really are good.
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]
Reply
Like