Issue 14 - Spoiler Alert

Story and Art by Ironhand (Chris Heath)

Issue 14 - Spoiler Alert

ironhand
Eternal

07 May 2011, 10:57 #1

I'm releasing The Flea Issue 14 this Wednesday, so keep an eye out. Here we have the main "thread for it." Basically, here is where we will discuss everything in the issue. When it's released, feel free to discuss the goings on in the issue (there is a warning on spoilers on the thread so there's no need to hide what you say) and talk theories and ideas and whatever you want. You can talk about the preview I've posted below before the issue comes out on ideas and what have you. Feel free to do whatever you want here guys, talk about the issue in as much detail as you want.

PREVIEW:

Issue 14 is released Wednesday 11th on essentialwebcomics, so keep an eye out, guys!

Talk away, discuss the preview and whatever you want to about the issue, I'll try to get back to you when I can!

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal

11 May 2011, 15:22 #2

The Flea #14: Setting in is up.

Please support our creators and leave your comments. [1st] Thanks loads.

jaxthejester
Cosmic Being
jaxthejester
Cosmic Being

17 Jan 2013, 10:48 #3

Is this out yet? The villain looks pretty cool. Reminds a lot of Synch (kind of sad they killed him off in the MU; had tons of potential).
When all other factors and possibilities have been eliminated from the equation; Whatever remains, regardless of how improbable it may be, is inevitably the truth.

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal

17 Jan 2013, 12:41 #4

jaxthejester @ Jan 17 2013, 04:48 AM wrote: Is this out yet? The villain looks pretty cool. Reminds a lot of Synch (kind of sad they killed him off in the MU; had tons of potential).
this is the latest issue, jax:

http://www.essentialwebcomics.com/showc ... he-flea-21

jaxthejester
Cosmic Being
jaxthejester
Cosmic Being

17 Jan 2013, 21:57 #5

kacangpool @ Jan 17 2013, 04:41 AM wrote:
jaxthejester @ Jan 17 2013, 04:48 AM wrote: Is this out yet? The villain looks pretty cool. Reminds a lot of Synch (kind of sad they killed him off in the MU; had tons of potential).
this is the latest issue, jax:

http://www.essentialwebcomics.com/showc ... he-flea-21
Sweeeeet! Thanks bro!
When all other factors and possibilities have been eliminated from the equation; Whatever remains, regardless of how improbable it may be, is inevitably the truth.