Green Lanterns vs H/P Doomsday

You feel you can logically defend the idea of Eyescream defeating Superman then this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Foxy Shazam, jaxthejester, Tavern Master Brewer, Foxy Shazam, jaxthejester, Tavern Master Brewer

Green Lanterns vs H/P Doomsday

Thinkerer
Kree

06 Oct 2017, 21:50 #1

Ion (Sodam Yat)
Kilowog
Hannu
Mon-El

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Can the physicall strongest lanterns take out H/P Doomsday?

07 Oct 2017, 01:10 #2

H/P Doomsday evolves immunity to green light, then proceeds to own everyone here.
Check out the Outstanding Fan Fic section. We re-envision some of your favorite Marvel characters, and maybe some that you have never heard about:Outstanding Fan Fiction

Now introducing Ask Hulkster Anyting! The place where you can ask all of your burning questions and I guarantee an answer.

Mr. Awesome
Living Tribunal
Mr. Awesome
Living Tribunal

07 Oct 2017, 01:34 #3

thehulkster94 @ Oct 6 2017, 09:10 PM wrote: H/P Doomsday evolves immunity to green light, then proceeds to own everyone here.
Wouldn't that count as a loss though? I thought he had to be beaten to evolve.

Giraffe of Hearts
Cosmic Being

07 Oct 2017, 02:21 #4

So this version of Doomsday basically becomes immune to any attack types used against him? What's the point of putting an unbeatable combatant into a match, then? It's like those other threads with Trauma, who could make anybody lose to their own fears. Sort of futile.
"We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good,
something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III

:thanosinfinity:

[WW] Gender Equality: Help empower women/girls

07 Oct 2017, 03:45 #5

Mr. Awesome @ Oct 6 2017, 06:34 PM wrote:
thehulkster94 @ Oct 6 2017, 09:10 PM wrote: H/P Doomsday evolves immunity to green light, then proceeds to own everyone here.
No, I'm pretty sure HP Doomsday could evolve on the fly without dying,
Check out the Outstanding Fan Fic section. We re-envision some of your favorite Marvel characters, and maybe some that you have never heard about:Outstanding Fan Fiction

Now introducing Ask Hulkster Anyting! The place where you can ask all of your burning questions and I guarantee an answer.

Thinkerer
Kree

07 Oct 2017, 07:00 #6

Giraffe of Hearts @ Oct 6 2017, 08:21 PM wrote: So this version of Doomsday basically becomes immune to any attack types used against him? What's the point of putting an unbeatable combatant into a match, then? It's like those other threads with Trauma, who could make anybody lose to their own fears. Sort of futile.
Didnt work on Green Scar. He beat Trauma soundly.

Redsledge
Kree

07 Oct 2017, 15:07 #7

Hasn't Doomsday already encountered the GL corps? I think he may already be immune or resistant to it.
One of the worlds greatest pleasures is secret knowledge. Things you learn that your peers don't know, or imagine you know. Its the lifetime batting average of every member of the Yankees, stats of Desert Storm, or the names and home-worlds of legions of Superheroes. Commit this knowledge to memory, and you can speak the private language of those who have approached this with equal dedication.

The will of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death - Musashi

PS4: Redsledge
Xbox1: RedsledgeBLU

An Ri Leon
Kree

07 Oct 2017, 15:36 #8

Redsledge @ Oct 7 2017, 09:07 AM wrote: Hasn't Doomsday already encountered the GL corps? I think he may already be immune or resistant to it.
Yeah, he became resistant enough after dying to a GL to take on a Guardian after killing several lanterns.
The poster formerly known as Bwana Simba

An Ri Leon
Kree

07 Oct 2017, 15:37 #9

thehulkster94 @ Oct 6 2017, 09:45 PM wrote:
Mr. Awesome @ Oct 6 2017, 06:34 PM wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure HP Doomsday could evolve on the fly without dying,
Yup. HP was a walking plot device.
The poster formerly known as Bwana Simba

07 Oct 2017, 16:28 #10

He also might develop some form of lead based power to exploit the Daxamite weakness. So yeah, H/P Doomsday for a solid majority.

07 Oct 2017, 17:08 #11

Yeah. Doomsday smash.

Redsledge
Kree

07 Oct 2017, 17:44 #12

Agreed
One of the worlds greatest pleasures is secret knowledge. Things you learn that your peers don't know, or imagine you know. Its the lifetime batting average of every member of the Yankees, stats of Desert Storm, or the names and home-worlds of legions of Superheroes. Commit this knowledge to memory, and you can speak the private language of those who have approached this with equal dedication.

The will of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death - Musashi

PS4: Redsledge
Xbox1: RedsledgeBLU