Drawing Comics

A place for you to post your art, sketches, poems, haiku's even...etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer, Moderators, Tavern Master Brewer

Drawing Comics

moonknight321
Superpowered Human
moonknight321
Superpowered Human

19 Jul 2015, 17:19 #1

Hey guys, I'm a writer over in the Writer's Guild section of the site.

My friend and I have an idea for a comic series, but have no drawing ability. We are looking for someone who can help draw for us while also collaborating on designing a universe and characters. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further steps.

This project would allow for original characters, so if you have ideas feel free to let me know about them.

23 Aug 2015, 00:20 #2

moonknight321 @ Jul 19 2015, 01:19 PM wrote: Hey guys, I'm a writer over in the Writer's Guild section of the site.

My friend and I have an idea for a comic series, but have no drawing ability. We are looking for someone who can help draw for us while also collaborating on designing a universe and characters. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further steps.

This project would allow for original characters, so if you have ideas feel free to let me know about them.
I've found a free BASIC character design program called DAZ3D. It looks like you can spew out a lot of trashy characters out of it, but I think it might be good for posing characters, then copy/pasting them onto Paint. Once in Paint, I think it would be fairly easy to draw costumes/uniforms over the template. I also found a face creator. I downloaded it but now I can't find where I downloaded it to. I have not messed around much with either program (obviously not the face program), but I think this might help you.

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal

19 Sep 2015, 01:34 #3

we used to have a stable of artists, but most are no longer posting on here.

moonknight321
Superpowered Human
moonknight321
Superpowered Human

12 Oct 2015, 12:01 #4

Thanks guys! Sorry for not responding, I went abroad and things were crazy for a bit. I'll check out that character creator. Even if I don't use what it makes for my project i could be helpful to show potential artists.