Da Wrasslin' Thread..

You want to appreciate food, books or cartoons?
Then make them in here and enjoy.

Moderators: Tavern Master Brewer, Tavern Master Brewer

Da Wrasslin' Thread..

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

14 Dec 2007, 03:29 #1

Dicuss it here...
Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

14 Dec 2007, 03:48 #2

goldberg frikking rules

Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

14 Dec 2007, 04:11 #3

Yes he does but he wont wrestle anymore... I miss the old days..
Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

14 Dec 2007, 04:24 #4

i've not been following wwe for the last year. who's the champion now?
Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

14 Dec 2007, 04:25 #5

No Idea I think batista and orton... the WWE needs competition its getting same old same old...
Reply
Like

liz
Homo Superior
liz
Homo Superior
Joined: 29 Nov 2007, 00:25

14 Dec 2007, 04:28 #6

I haven't watched wrestling since Owen Hart died but I did name my dog Cactus Jack (and she's a girl) :P
There's nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

14 Dec 2007, 04:31 #7

Nice one Liz ;)
Reply
Like

liz
Homo Superior
liz
Homo Superior
Joined: 29 Nov 2007, 00:25

14 Dec 2007, 04:36 #8

Caribs @ Dec 13 2007, 11:31 PM wrote: Nice one Liz ;)
I would say I try but we all know it comes naturally. ;) :yboogie: :yboogie: :yboogie: :yboogie:
There's nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Reply
Like

Rogue
Living Tribunal
Rogue
Living Tribunal
Joined: 20 Nov 2007, 19:23

14 Dec 2007, 11:08 #9

I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was growing up, I love it that much that was what wanted to do. Then I just got sick of it, and when my hero Ivory left the wwe I just stopped watching it.
Ah'm Rogue. And Ah just beat the Avengers. Again. - X-Men Legacy #267
I don't give a shit how many times you knock me down because if I'm still breathing I'm standing right back up,
and ya know what? You can hit as hard as you want 'cause when I hit back I'm gonna lay your ass out, bitch!
- The Boss - Saints Row 4
Reply
Like

liz
Homo Superior
liz
Homo Superior
Joined: 29 Nov 2007, 00:25

14 Dec 2007, 12:29 #10

Rogue @ Dec 14 2007, 06:08 AM wrote: I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was growing up, I love it that much that was what wanted to do. Then I just got sick of it, and when my hero Ivory left the wwe I just stopped watching it.
It only ever takes one wrestler to make anyone stop I've noticed.
There's nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Reply
Like

Rogue
Living Tribunal
Rogue
Living Tribunal
Joined: 20 Nov 2007, 19:23

14 Dec 2007, 12:53 #11

liz @ Dec 14 2007, 12:29 PM wrote:
Rogue @ Dec 14 2007, 06:08 AM wrote: I used to be a huge wrestling fan when I was growing up, I love it that much that was what wanted to do. Then I just got sick of it, and when my hero Ivory left the wwe I just stopped watching it.
It only ever takes one wrestler to make anyone stop I've noticed.
Yeah, it had got to the point where everyone I like had left and Ivory was like the last of them. She had started doing one of the catch up show, which was all I would watch then she just left. :(
Ah'm Rogue. And Ah just beat the Avengers. Again. - X-Men Legacy #267
I don't give a shit how many times you knock me down because if I'm still breathing I'm standing right back up,
and ya know what? You can hit as hard as you want 'cause when I hit back I'm gonna lay your ass out, bitch!
- The Boss - Saints Row 4
Reply
Like

mindcrime
Elder
Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 00:29

15 Dec 2007, 08:41 #12

always been a undertaker fan myself.
Reply
Like

RowdyRodimus
Eternal
Joined: 02 Dec 2007, 05:09

19 Dec 2007, 02:49 #13

The current state of the American Wrestling scene can be summed up with one word...PATHETIC.

In the WWE, you have enough good workers that you could put out a RAW,Smackdown and ECW every week that could rival anything ever done. But what do we get?

A midget running through a spraypainted door in a wall.

The entire product has gone from being a wrestling program to being the McMahon show. Every angle has to suffer from being about Vince somehow.

TNA is no better. Everything in the show is based around Kurt Angle. However, unlike WWE, Kurt is a wrestler (and damn entertaining at that) but it is overkill. You have to have a mix of styles and angles to keep the viewers and gain new ones.

I'll have more later, but I want to get back to comics.
Reply
Like

An Ri Leon
Kree
Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 05:28

19 Dec 2007, 05:53 #14

Shouldn't this be in the sports forumn?
The poster formerly known as Bwana Simba

Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

19 Dec 2007, 06:17 #15

Well it really isn't a sport Bwana...
Reply
Like

An Ri Leon
Kree
Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 05:28

22 Dec 2007, 05:04 #16

Caribs @ Dec 19 2007, 12:17 AM wrote: Well it really isn't a sport Bwana...
Sure it is. If hot dog eating contests, Nascar, and poker can be sports then so can wrestling.
The poster formerly known as Bwana Simba

Reply
Like

Joined: 13 Jan 2008, 06:24

19 Jan 2008, 07:46 #17

kacangpool @ Dec 13 2007, 07:48 PM wrote: goldberg frikking rules

I liked the Goldberg/Jericho feud http://youtube.com/watch?v=4W3_VdlXmQ0

Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

20 Jan 2008, 03:45 #18

heh mini goldberg ... :lol: thanks mk. :smileydrunk:
Reply
Like

Joined: 13 Jan 2008, 06:24

21 Jan 2008, 06:09 #19

I don't know how long Flair is gonna keep going, he's suppose to retire when he loses a match

Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

21 Jan 2008, 06:11 #20

wish sting would be his opponent on the next mania for his retirement match...
Reply
Like

Caribs
Demi God
Caribs
Demi God
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 04:46

21 Jan 2008, 06:28 #21

saw Billy Jack Haynes vs Hercules Hernandez a few hours ago.. and I remember that match, damn am I old....
Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

21 Jan 2008, 07:44 #22

Mr. Kennedy @ Jan 21 2008, 12:09 AM wrote: I don't know how long Flair is gonna keep going, he's suppose to retire when he loses a match
why is that you suppose? does he need the money? :cartman:
Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

21 Jan 2008, 07:45 #23

Caribs @ Jan 21 2008, 12:28 AM wrote: saw Billy Jack Haynes vs Hercules Hernandez a few hours ago.. and I remember that match, damn am I old....
i used to love billy jack haynes, is he still around?
Reply
Like

Joined: 13 Jan 2008, 06:24

21 Jan 2008, 07:46 #24

kacangpool @ Jan 20 2008, 11:44 PM wrote:
Mr. Kennedy @ Jan 21 2008, 12:09 AM wrote: I don't know how long Flair is gonna keep going, he's suppose to retire when he loses a match
why is that you suppose? does he need the money? :cartman:
It's part of the storyline, Mr. McMahon told him the next time he loses a match, his career is over

Reply
Like

kacangpool
Living Tribunal
kacangpool
Living Tribunal
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 07:03

21 Jan 2008, 07:56 #25

Mr. Kennedy @ Jan 21 2008, 01:46 AM wrote:
kacangpool @ Jan 20 2008, 11:44 PM wrote:
Mr. Kennedy @ Jan 21 2008, 12:09 AM wrote: I don't know how long Flair is gonna keep going, he's suppose to retire when he loses a match
why is that you suppose? does he need the money? :cartman:
It's part of the storyline, Mr. McMahon told him the next time he loses a match, his career is over
wwe resurrects wrestlers' careers as often as marvel resurrects dead comic characters. them seem to be rotating them somehow, eh?
Reply
Like