Ccg's Anyone?

Place to work out trades between members.

Moderators: Tavern Master Brewer, Tavern Master Brewer

Ccg's Anyone?

jaxthejester
Cosmic Being
jaxthejester
Cosmic Being

28 Dec 2007, 06:41 #1

I have a huge stock of Overpower, Starwars (the new and original), and a bit of MTG.

If anyone needs/wants to trade in this area; I'm yer man, lol.
When all other factors and possibilities have been eliminated from the equation; Whatever remains, regardless of how improbable it may be, is inevitably the truth.

Redsledge
Kree

22 Aug 2014, 14:29 #2

Ive been into MtG for a while. Since the 90's. Im looking for more black and green. I need giant growths, blanchwood armors, bountiful harvests and some good low casting cost (3 or less) green creatures. Im mixing my zombies with a little bit of nature.
One of the worlds greatest pleasures is secret knowledge. Things you learn that your peers don't know, or imagine you know. Its the lifetime batting average of every member of the Yankees, stats of Desert Storm, or the names and home-worlds of legions of Superheroes. Commit this knowledge to memory, and you can speak the private language of those who have approached this with equal dedication.

The will of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death - Musashi

PS4: Redsledge
Xbox1: RedsledgeBLU

Mr. Awesome
Living Tribunal
Mr. Awesome
Living Tribunal

23 Aug 2014, 00:58 #3

I used to play Magic. I still have all of my cards and decks... somewhere.

I have multiple binders full of the good shit. Every dual land, a few of the Mox cards.

I played mostly from Unlimited to around Tempest or Stronghold. Stopped after that.