9/15/17 - If Captain Hook Shatters + Happy Hotaru

This area is for mature level stories to include sex, drugs, alcohol, cursing, violence and death.
Hell even all ages stories are welcome.

Moderators: Feral Female, Feral Female

9/15/17 - If Captain Hook Shatters + Happy Hotaru

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial

15 Sep 2017, 21:13 #1

9/15/17 - SEPTEMBER 2017 FAN FICTION

PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES

I don't own Peter Pan and the Pirates characters.

IF CAPTAIN HOOK SHATTERS

''Captain Hook! Captain Hook! Peter Pan is wearing the Jolly Roger flag like it's a dress!'' Smee exclaimed after he ran into Captain Hook's cabin. He viewed the latter sitting and frowning by his harpsichord. Concern filled Smee's eyes. ''It's your mother's death anniversary,'' he said.

Smee viewed tears running down Captain Hook's face and heard him as he sobbed. *I recall Peter Pan tying Captain Hook to a tree. I recall Captain Hook trying to smile. His mother is tearing him apart.*

Smee touched Captain Hook's shoulder while the latter sobbed uncontrollably.

Captain James Hook was shattered beyond repair.

THE END

SAILOR MOON

I don't own Sailor Moon characters.

AFTER MICHIRU SHOPPED

*I'll add this planet to my collection* Princess Snow Kaguya thought after she faded into view by many stores in Tokyo. She turned to her Snow Dancers. She watched as they flew to frightened people. Princess Snow Kaguya smiled while they threw snow energy at people and imprisoned them in ice. Her eyes settled on a green-haired girl carrying shopping bags. Princess Snow Kaguya continued to smile after the girl gasped and dropped the shopping bags. She focused on her before she ran far from her. She gasped the minute the girl appeared in a different outfit and introduced herself as Sailor Neptune.

Scowling, Princess Snow Kaguya trembled. ''You will still perish,'' she said to Sailor Neptune.

After raising her arms above her head, Sailor Neptune frowned at Princess Snow Kaguya. ''Deep Submer...'' A Snow Dancer flew to Sailor Neptune before the latter stepped to one side. Sailor Neptune heard a familiar voice.

''WORLD SHAKING!''

A golden energy sphere appeared and went by Sailor Neptune. The Snow Dancer flew to one side.
Her eyes widened the minute another woman appeared and introduced herself as Sailor Uranus. The Snow Dancer viewed Sailor Neptune standing near Sailor Uranus.

''How did you find me?'' Sailor Neptune asked as she smiled.

''I followed you. I was curious about which Christmas present you were going to buy.''

Sailor Neptune frowned.

Two energy spheres formed near Princess Snow Kaguya's hands. They were thrown at Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus. She scowled again after they dodged them. *I'll find another planet to add to my collection.* Princess Snow Kaguya faded. The Snow Dancers imitated her one after the other. The ice prisons faded before people ran.

Sailor Neptune smiled near Sailor Uranus again. She lifted the bags she dropped earlier. Her smile remained as she walked by Sailor Uranus. She couldn't wait to be under the mistletoe later that day.

THE END

HAPPY HOTARU

Hotaru glanced at the stuffed firefly in her arms. After a sudden smile, she cuddled the toy on her blanket. She was safe in her bedroom. She wasn't Sailor Saturn. The Guardian of Silence. Particular memories returned.

A memory of Sailor Saturn attacking Pharaoh 90. Another memory of her using Silence Glaive Surprise to convince the Amazoness Quartet they were being manipulated. There was also the memory of her giving Eternal Sailor Moon her power to defeat Queen Nehellenia. The memories ended.

Hotaru rested. A memory of Queen Nehellenia's smile haunted her. Hotaru trembled. Her enemy was never really gone.

THE END
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]