8/1/17 - Hot Water + After Worlds End + AO3

This area is for mature level stories to include sex, drugs, alcohol, cursing, violence and death.
Hell even all ages stories are welcome.

Moderators: Feral Female, Feral Female

8/1/17 - Hot Water + After Worlds End + AO3

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial

01 Aug 2017, 13:39 #1

8/1/17 - ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN TAGS (274 WORKS)

1. JASPER HOOK - 146

2. JAMES HOOK - 184

3. CECILIA - 78

4. KING KOOH - 74

5. CECILIA x JAMES HOOK - 49

6. JASPER HOOK x CECILIA - 49

7. EPISODE: E037-038 AGES OF PAN - 24

8. JAMES HOOK'S MOTHER - 36

9. EPISODE: E034 HOOK'S CHRISTMAS - 44

10. EPISODE: E021 WHEN GAMES BECOME DEADLY - 36

11. HURT/COMFORT - 34

12. EPISODE: E049 A HOLE IN THE WALL - 38

13. KUNZITE x SAILOR VENUS - 8

14. SAILOR MARS x JADEITE - 8

15. SAILOR SATURN - 7

16. SAILOR NEPTUNE - 8

17. PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES - 236

18. SAILOR MOON - 28

19. UTAU - 4

20. VOCALOID - 4

8/1/17 - AUGUST 2017 FAN FICTION COLLECTION 1

PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES

I don’t own Peter Pan and the Pirates characters.

DON’T LOOK BACK

‘’Hopefully a certain crocodile won’t find you, Captain Hook,’’ Smee said. He continued to follow him by many trees. He was thoughtful for a moment. Smee smiled. ‘’You will be reunited with your mother if the crocodile eats you.’’ His eyes widened after Captain Hook looked back and scowled.

‘’Perhaps you will walk the plank. Perhaps you will replace Peter Pan!’’ He saw Smee’s sudden sheepish expression. Captain Hook looked ahead. One eye widened after he heard the sound of Smee walking into a tree. He rolled his eyes and frowned as his shoulders slumped.

Captain Hook ceased walking after a spirit materialized in front of him. He gasped and trembled the minute he recognized her dress. ‘’Mummy?’’ A tear formed in the corner of his eye. It ran down Captain Hook’s face. He saw her smile.

Mrs. Hook embraced the son she found. She continued to smile.

Captain Hook smiled in his mother’s arms. He forgot about Smee and Peter Pan. He thought he heard the sound of Smee running into other trees. Captain Hook rolled his eyes again.

*I almost forgot about Smee.*

THE END

HOT WATER

CHAPTER 1

‘’Don’t walk into any trees this time, Smee,’’ Captain Hook said. He looked back. His eyes widened after Smee smiled and walked into a tree. Captain Hook viewed the latter wincing. After looking ahead, he rolled his eyes. He frowned and shook his head at the same time.

*Smee is why I can’t have nice things. I remember him trying to capture Peter Pan and the latter flying far from him. I also remember Smee using a net to capture him. I don’t wish to remember him falling and releasing Peter Pan from the net* Captain Hook thought. He rolled his eyes another time. He glanced back.

Smee stumbled and followed Captain Hook. ‘’You will capture Peter Pan,’’ he said. He smiled again.

‘’Peter Pan will suffer for removing my hand,’’ Captain Hook said. He heard other footsteps and looked back again. He saw the rest of his crew. A sudden scowl appeared on Captain Hook’s face. He saw the other pirates’ wide eyes. ‘’You are all going to suffer. Where did you go?’’

Cookson focused on Captain Hook’s scowl and trembled. ‘’We followed you,’’ he said to him. Cookson glanced at Billy Jukes as the latter swayed.

‘’We searched for Peter Pan for hours. We are exhausted,’’ Billy Jukes informed Captain Hook. He stretched his arms.

‘’You are all in hot water!’’ Captain Hook informed his crew. He glanced at Smee’s sudden confused expression.

‘’The other pirates aren’t in a cauldron of boiling water,’’ Smee said.

Captain Hook rolled his eyes again. He faced his crew. ‘’I will spare you for now,’’ he said. A sudden smile formed on Captain Hook’s face. ‘’Peter Pan’s life will not be spared,’’ he said. He continued to walk ahead of his crew.

Mullins scowled. ‘’I should summon animal control again,’’ he said. He turned to Cookson. ‘’Don’t release Captain Hook from the animal shelter this time.’’ Mullins saw Cookson’s sudden sheepish expression. He smiled.

‘’Perhaps I should mention Captain Hook’s mother near him. He still loves her. Captain Hook always sobs after she is mentioned. Maybe I will also wreck his harpsichord. His vocals give me a headache.’’ Mullins continued to smile.

‘’We can mention Captain Hook’s brother,’’ Cookson said.

The other pirates turned to Cookson and scowled.

‘’Captain Hook will end our lives if we mention his older brother. We will become ghosts just like Captain Jasper Hook!’’ Billy Jukes said.

Cookson was sheepish again.

‘’Maybe Peter Pan will trap us for fun,’’ Smee said to Captain Hook before worry filled his eyes.

Captain Hook rolled his eyes again. ‘’Our enemy and his companions are probably too busy playing a game to view us. They are probably tagging one another.’’ Captain Hook’s smile returned at a snail’s pace. ‘’The enemies are going to be easy to capture. Too easy to capture,’’ he said.

Captain Hook gasped after a net that was on a tree branch fell on him. He scowled another time.

CHAPTER 2

Mullins focused on Captain Hook before his smile returned. ‘’Our enemy trapped a wild animal!’’ he said. He turned to Smee. He saw concern in the latter’s eyes. Mullins faced Captain Hook another time. *You were too easy to trap* he thought.

Captain Hook struggled for a few minutes. He used his hook to tear the net apart. After viewing the net halves falling, he glanced at all trees. Captain Hook’s scowl remained. *My enemies are not present at all. They always try to trap me for fun. At least Peter Pan always tries to trap me for fun. Wendy Darling usually tries to reason with me even though I am not always a gentleman near her.*

A memory formed. A memory consisting of the other pirates capturing Wendy and tying rope around her waist. There was another memory. Wendy stood on the edge of a plank and her arms were tied behind her back. She smiled after Peter Pan appeared and carried her far from Captain Hook’s ship. The memory ended.

‘’Are we going to continue to search for Peter Pan?’’ Billy Jukes wished to know.

Captain Hook scowled at Billy Jukes for a few moments. He glanced from a tree to him. ‘’We can return to the Jolly Roger if we do not locate Peter Pan after a few minutes. We can continue to search for him during the next day,’’ Captain Hook said. He walked ahead of his crew another time. He glanced at other trees and the sky.

‘’At least Peter Pan isn’t kidnapping you, Captain Hook,’’ Billy Jukes said.

‘’Peter Pan is not playing pranks near you,’’ Mullins said to Captain Hook.

A twig snapped under Captain Hook’s boot. His smile came back at a snail’s pace. *Peter Pan and his companions will also snap in half after I capture them* Captain Hook thought.

‘’I just remembered something, Captain Hook,’’ Smee said. He viewed Captain Hook looking back. Confusion caused him to tilt his head to one side after the latter’s eyes widened.

‘’You remembered something?’’ Captain Hook wished to know.

Smee smiled and nodded at the same time. ‘’The pirates should be in hot water.’’ Smee was sheepish while the other pirates scowled at him.

Captain Hook smiled again. ‘’I never forgot about my previous words,’’ he said.

‘’You are going to be in hot water with us, Smee. Are you forgetting you’re a pirate like us?’’ Billy Jukes muttered as he frowned at him. He viewed Smee frowning.

After scowling another time, Captain Hook continued to search for Peter Pan.

Mullins remembered Captain Hook’s words about him being in hot water. His scowl remained. *Captain Hook will probably place me in a pot of boiling water. He will be the one to suffer. I will replace him and lead my crew* Mullins thought. He began to smile again.

*I won’t heal Captain Hook if he is injured during a battle or if he is in another trap. A vet will heal him. Again!* Mullins continued to follow Captain Hook.

*At least Peter Pan never tied me to a tree near Smee* Captain Hook thought. He shuddered after his eyes became wide. *Smee is not bright and he will probably be more than happy to be tied near me.* He walked by a few more trees and paused. Captain Hook turned to his crew. ‘’Let’s return to our boat,’’ he said. He viewed them nodding before he walked to a boat.

CHAPTER 3

After returning to the Jolly Roger, Captain Hook approached his cabin door. He opened it and stepped into the area. He removed his hat and dropped it on the floor. His eyes settled on a harpsichord. A kind smile formed on Captain Hook’s face. *A man’s beloved harpsichord* he thought. Captain Hook approached the harpsichord before he sat by it. He began to play and sing at the same time. Captain Hook’s vocals and songs varied with his emotions. He heard footsteps a few minutes later.

Captain Hook frowned after a song ended. He looked back. He frowned the minute he saw Smee. ‘’Why are you in my cabin?’’ Captain Hook wished to know. He viewed Smee trembling. ‘’Well?’’

‘’I’m checking on you,’’ Smee said. His eyes were still on Captain Hook’s frown. ‘’You wished to end Peter Pan’s life, but you never found him,’’ he said. Smee smiled. ‘’I can cheer you up,’’ he said. He viewed Captain Hook’s eyes widening at a snail’s pace.

‘’You almost married someone years ago,’’ Smee said. He watched as Captain Hook’s eyes widened another time. A different reason. Smee viewed Captain Hook trembling with rage. ‘’You mention the woman as you rest. Cecilia?’’ he muttered.

Captain Hook ceased trembling. ‘’My betrothed refused to marry me after she discovered I was a pirate with my older brother. Captain Jasper Hook. She also assumed I loved gold instead of her. I became a pirate to provide for Cecilia before we were married.’’

‘’Maybe your betrothed’s ghost will forgive you,’’ Smee said. He smiled another time. ‘’Maybe you can kiss Cecilia in order to reveal your true emotions for her. Maybe you can marry her,’’ he said.

Captain Hook continued to scowl at Smee. He viewed him frowning another time.

‘’Perhaps Cecilia will vanish before you sob and reveal you still cherish her,’’ Smee said.

‘’I should look ahead. I shouldn’t look back,’’ Captain Hook said.

‘’You don’t loathe Cecilia,’’ Smee said. A concerned expression materialized after he saw tears in Captain Hook’s eyes.

‘’What else do I remember about Cecilia?’’ A smile formed on Captain Hook’s face. ‘’I remember a happy Cecilia eating my brother’s last slice of birthday cake,’’ he said. Captain Hook frowned again.

‘’My brother was born first, but he also perished first.’’ Captain Hook smiled again.

‘’You may not be able to kiss Cecilia’s spirit. You may go through her,’’ Smee said. He was thoughtful again. ‘’You probably mention Cecilia loathing you. If you are able to hold her, you probably will. You’ll probably kiss Cecilia and never release her. You’ll be a gentleman near her ghost. I don’t know if you’re willing to end a living Cecilia’s life if she suffers.’’

Captain Hook scowled at Smee before he rolled his eyes.

‘’Perhaps a certain memory will cheer you up. Do you recall a wild goose pursuing us during a search for Peter Pan? Do you recall me mentioning a wild goose cha…?’’ Smee viewed Captain Hook trembling with rage another time.

‘’I don’t know if I’m willing to protect Cecilia’s spirit if she materializes and we are in a trap,’’ Captain Hook said. He ceased trembling.

‘’I am curious. What was it like when you were with your family?’’ Smee’s eyes widened after tears appeared in Captain Hook’s eyes. He viewed a tear running down the latter’s face. ‘’Sir? Your beloved mother?’’

CHAPTER 4

‘’Mummy?’’ His lower lip trembled for a few seconds. Captain Hook’s shoulders slumped. He focused on Smee.

‘’Sir?’’ Smee muttered.

‘’Mummy always protected me from bees, my brother’s plush crocodile, etc. She always cared for me while I was sick. She always purchased something I desired instead of something she really wanted,’’ Captain Hook said. He smiled for a few minutes.

‘’Your brother wasn’t always near you?’’ Smee asked.

Captain Hook’s frown returned at a snail’s pace. ‘’Not always. Jasper was too eager to become a pirate. That was why he was far from the family for some time,’’ Captain Hook said.

‘’I cheered you up?’’ Smee asked. He smiled another time. Smee saw the return of Captain Hook’s smile.

‘’I will spare your life for now,’’ Captain Hook said.

Smee’s confused expression returned. ‘’You almost ended my life?’’ he asked.

‘’No. I might end your life if you irritate me,’’ Captain Hook said.

Smee smiled again. ‘’You can try to capture Peter Pan tomorrow. I am certain you will end his life,’’ he said.

‘’Perhaps,’’ Captain Hook said.

‘’Are you going to perform the harpsichord again?’’ Smee wished to know.

Captain Hook turned to the harpsichord. ‘’No,’’ he said. Captain Hook stood and approached Smee. ‘’I will rest.’’

Smee nodded. He viewed Captain Hook walking out of the cabin.

Captain Hook viewed his crew huddling by one side of the ship. *Hmmm?* he thought. Frowning again, he approached them at a snail’s pace. ‘’Are you going to sell me to another petting zoo?’’ Captain Hook wished to know.

Billy Jukes turned and faced Captain Hook. He focused on the latter’s frown and hook. His eyes became wide as he trembled. ‘’No,’’ Billy Jukes said.

‘’Are we still in hot water?’’ Cookson asked.

Captain Hook smiled and nodded at the same time. ‘’I never forgot,’’ he said to his crew. He turned and walked into his chamber. Captain Hook saw his bed and approached it. He removed his usual pirate clothes before he was in his grey long johns. Captain Hook fell on his bed. He closed his eyes.

A few hours later, Captain Hook opened his eyes and gasped.

CHAPTER 5

The other pirates stood near a pot of boiling water. They viewed Captain Hook dangling above it. Their eyes remained on the rope around his arms. They smiled while Captain Hook scowled.

‘’YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN HOT WATER!’’ Captain Hook shouted. He continued to scowl.

‘’You are going to be in hot water after some time,’’ Billy Jukes said. He glanced at the pot and continued to smile.

Captain Hook struggled for a few seconds. He saw the empty area where Smee usually stood. ‘’Is Smee dangling above another pot of boiling water?’’

‘’No. Smee is resting,’’ Alf Mason said.

‘’I AM YOUR CAPTAIN!’’ He trembled with rage another time.

‘’I am going to replace you,’’ Mullins said to Captain Hook. He heard the latter as he gasped. Mullins viewed Billy Jukes approaching Captain Hook. He continued to smile.

Billy Jukes seized the front of Captain Hook’s long johns. He tore everything apart so that the latter’s bare chest and stomach were revealed. Billy Jukes viewed Captain Hook blushing and trembling at the same time.

‘’Perhaps I will be with my beloved mother in the spirit world. Perhaps Death will be my bride after she is in my arms and I kiss her,’’ Captain Hook said.

‘’We’ll check on you later,’’ Cookson said to Captain Hook.

The other pirates departed.

Captain Hook was exhausted another time. His body slumped before he closed his eyes.

After a few minutes went by, Captain Hook stirred. He opened his eyes and gasped again.

CHAPTER 6

Captain Hook sat up. He found himself on his bed. His eyes widened for a moment. *I dangled above a pot of boiling water earlier.* Captain Hook was thoughtful. *Someone saved me?*

A mental image of Smee snapping rope appeared. *Smee isn’t smart enough to try to save my life. He could try to save my life, but he is too clumsy. I will be in hot water!*

Captain Hook looked down. He blushed again after he saw his bare chest and stomach.

*Are Billy Jukes and the others resting now?* Captain Hook thought. His eyes widened after he was thoughtful. *My betrothed’s spirit saved my life? She forgave me?* Captain Hook placed his hook under his face. *How does Cecilia look? Is she normal? Is she rotting and disfigured?* he thought.

After looking to one side, Captain Hook gasped. His eyes widened again.

‘’You?!’’

CHAPTER 7

Captain Hook’s mother’s spirit approached the bed. A sudden smile formed on her face. After sitting on the bed, she embraced Captain Hook.

‘’You saved my life?’’ Captain Hook asked. He viewed the spirit nodding at a snail’s pace. ‘’Are you going to haunt my crew for almost killing me?’’ He watched as she nodded again.

Captain Hook smiled. He began to rest in his mother’s arms. A few tears streamed down his face. Captain Hook imagined his mother dangling the other pirates above the pot of boiling water. ‘’I’ll always be your little boy,’’ he said. He continued to sob and smile. *I’m looking forward to viewing my crew in hot water.*

THE END

SAILOR MOON

I don’t own Sailor Moon characters.

QUEEN’S COFFIN

*The Black Dream Hole will consume everything* Queen Badiane thought. She began to smile. She focused on all Dream Coffins in her castle. One corner of Queen Badiane’s mouth almost reached her eye. She viewed children resting in their Dream Coffins. A thoughtful expression formed.

*Children are safe in the Dream Coffins. They are safe within dream worlds. They won’t suffer. Nothing can harm them. Children will always be happy in dreams.* She continued to smile.

*Always rest, my children. The Black Dream Hole will absorb energy from your dreams. It will consume everything. My wonderful dream* Queen Badiane thought.

THE END

AFTER WORLDS END

Sailor Neptune’s eyes widened for two reasons. She trembled after Sailor Saturn attacked Master Pharaoh 90. She focused on Sailor Saturn’s Silence Glaive. The scythe of the Goddess of Death. *If Sailor Saturn swings down the Silence Glaive…* The other reason…

‘’Death Reborn Revolution!’’ Sailor Saturn exclaimed. Ribbons materialized near her and attacked Master Pharaoh 90. She scowled and made a sweeping motion with the Silence Glaive.

Sailor Neptune closed her eyes for a few moments. *I don’t wish to view the world ending.* She opened them and turned to Sailor Uranus. She saw the latter’s wide eyes. Sailor Neptune smiled. *I will be with the one I cherish in the afterlife.*

Sailor Neptune glanced at Sailor Venus and Sailor Mars. She continued to smile. *I remember Sailor Venus loving a man known as Kunzite during her past life. I also remember Sailor Mars loving Jadeite. Perhaps they will be reunited with Jadeite and Kunzite* she thought. Sailor Uranus was her final view.

After finding herself in a white world, Sailor Neptune remained near Sailor Uranus and saw a happy baby resembling Sailor Saturn. She smiled again. She viewed Kunzite embracing Sailor Venus and Sailor Mars in Jadeite’s arms.

The world ended, but Sailor Neptune always smiled in the new world.

THE END

BASED ON SERIES FICS

1. THE WOMAN’S SPIRIT

2. A FAMILY REUNION

3. SASHA’S PRESENT

4. GOOD SASHA

5. REGRET IT

6. NEARLY CHRISTMAS

7. NOT SO GOOD

8. VIEWING TEARS

9. THE STRAY DOG

10. ALWAYS COMPANIONS

11. MOTHER

12. WITH SASHA

13. ALWAYS APART

14. THE GRINNING WOMAN

15. SASHA’S DECISION

16. SUFFER WITH ONE ANOTHER

17. CRAIG’S WISH

18. SASHA’S WORDS

19. ISABELLA RETURNS

20. HEAL ISABELLA

21. NEVER ALONE

22. MISTLETOE

23. SASHA’S SMILE

24. GOOD SPIRITS

25. HAUNTING CRAIG

26. HURTING ISABELLA

27. HOW ISABELLA PERISHED

28. SUMMONING SPIRITS

29. THE CAT’S EYES

30. WHAT ISABELLA SAW

31. TEAR APART

32. SASHA WILL APPEAR

33. PROTECTING ISABELLA

34. SEARCH

35. WHICH SPIRIT?

36. TO ISABELLA

37. MOTHER’S PORTRAIT

38. SICK DAY

39. PROOF OF LIFE

40. ABOVE WATER

41. EMOTIONS

42. A CERTAIN PORTRAIT

43. A GRAVE FAMILY

44. CLOSER

45. CROCODILE TEARS

46. IF YOU CHERISH SOMEONE

47. BLINDED

48. THE MOB LEADER’S DISGUISE

49. THE CHAINS

50. SASHA’S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

51. DARK CAT DAY

52. FORGET ME NOT

53. TOO SICK

54. WHAT CRAIG SAW

55. CRAIG’S GREEN EYES

56. TREASURE

57. COWARD

58. A WET FACE

59. WRONG WORLD

60. NEVER NEAR ISABELLA

61. SEEING ISABELLA

62. THE SMILE

63. IF YOU LOVE ME

64. SASHA’S EXACT LOCATION

65. BY PORTRAITS

66. LOVERS TOGETHER

67. SICK ISABELLA

68. PUPPY EYES

69. BRIDE OF DARKNESS

70. TOO LOYAL

71. THE NEW DOG

72. THE EXHAUSTED MAN

73. TOO MANY BERRIES

74. TIED TOGETHER

75. THE MONSTER

76. THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

77. THE BED

78. SAFE TOGETHER

79. SASHA APPRECIATION DAY

80. A SMILE

81. CRAIG’S ANSWER

82. SUSPICIOUS

83. SASHA’S GUESS

84. APPLE PIE

85. MAGGOTS

86. ISABELLA’S REVENGE

87. UNDER CRAIG’S BED

88. WHAT CRAIG FORGOT ABOUT

89. THE MOB LEADER’S SECRET

90. RIPPED APART

91. BE CAREFUL

92. BEFORE MIDNIGHT

93. IF ISABELLA SUFFERS

94. ALWAYS SMILE

95. SASHA WON’T BOTHER US

96. A BEAUTIFUL WORLD

97. BY CRAIG’S SIDE

98. THE PARTICULAR DAY

99. CRAIG NEVER SAID

100. SICK LOVERS

101. BIRTHDAY

102. THE RECURRING DREAM

103. THE CRUEL MAN

104. SENDING ISABELLA

105. HYPNOTIZING CRAIG

106. REVENGE OF SASHA

107. THE BRIDE’S DRESS

108. UNDER STARS

109. A CAKE SLICE

110. MAID CRAIG RETURNS

111. THE SICK BOY

112. GOLD COINS

113. ALWAYS TOGETHER

114. LOOKING AHEAD

115. IF YOU’RE NOT HERE

116. MOTHER’S VOICE

117. WILL I VIEW YOU AGAIN?

118. SOUNDS

119. A MOTHER BEAR

120. PROTECTING

121. FORTUNE TELLER SASHA

122. SNAKE BITE

123. CRAIG’S NASTY PLAN

124. MOTHER’S BOY

125. VENGEANCE

126. THE TOY SHOP

127. MOTHER’S TEARS

128. TOO MANY SPIDERS

129. ALWAYS FIRST

130. FORGETFUL CRAIG

131. THE WEDDING PRESENT

132. THE ERROR

133. BEES PLAY TAG

134. CHERISH ISABELLA

135. A CERTAIN CHRISTMAS DAY

136. CHRISTMAS SUPPER

137. ABANDON

138. ONE KISS

139. WORTH PROTECTING

140. THE BEST

141. SICKNESS

142. SASHA’S HAT

143. CERTAIN SERPENTS

144. FINAL MOMENTS

145. THE STRAY

146. HELPLESS CRAIG

147. SAFE

148. IF ISABELLA WILL VANISH

149. SEARCH

150. A WOMAN’S SMILE

151. NOSY CRAIG

152. ISABELLA CAN’T BE REPLACED

153. ALMOST ALWAYS TOGETHER

154. PREDICT

155. THE SPOUSE WILL RETURN

156. A NEW ENEMY

157. CRAIG MISUNDERSTANDS

158. LOATHING CRAIG

159. THE TARANTULA CHAMBER

160. THE HOUSE WILL COLLAPSE

161. A PARTICULAR PORTRAIT

162. ISABELLA’S BIRTHDAY GIFT

163. KISSING SPIRITS

164. ISABELLA’S DECISION

165. PUNISHING ISABELLA

166. TARANTULA DREAMS

167. WORRYWART

168. A PASSING SPIRIT

169. A SPIDER ARMY

170. THE WIDOW

171. A WIDOWER

172. NEVER DISTRACT CRAIG

173. DISREGARDING ISABELLA

174. CLEVER SASHA

175. TO ENEMIES

176. A TARANTULA WILL END CRAIG’S LIFE

177. A CERTAIN WISH

178. GLOVES

179. THE PIT

180. FOOTSTEPS

181. NASTY FOOD

182. CRAIG’S TREASURE

183. ZERO WORDS

184. A WILD GOOSE CHASE

185. SASHA’S CHOICE

186. THE PORTRAIT’S VOICE

187. WHAT YOU SEE

188. FOOTPRINTS

189. CAT DAY

190. THE TENT

191. PUNISHED

192. SAVING SASHA’S LIFE

193. NEVER ANGER SASHA

194. MAYBE FRIENDS

195. MAID CRAIG WON’T SUFFER

196. ONE CHRISTMAS

197. ISABELLA NEVER REVEALED

198. HANGMAN

199. FAMILIES

200. SASHA NEVER SCOWLED

201. THE ROTTING GHOST

202. THE VISION

203. THE EMPTY BED

204. SUMMON OTHERS

205. ABANDON CRAIG

206. THE SMILE

207. MERCY

208. ISABELLA’S HAT

209. ALWAYS HAUNTING

210. CRAIG’S SOLUTION

211. TOO MANY TRAPS

212. THE ONE MEMORY

213. PROTECT CRAIG

214. FINDING ENEMIES

215. ARRIVE

216. MOTHER ALWAYS KNOWS

217. HOLIDAY GIFTS

218. CHRISTMAS

219. NEVER VIEW

220. WHY THE PLANK WAS GONE THAT DAY

221. NEAR MAID CRAIG’S SIDE

222. NEVER DEFEAT

223. A MOTHER’S RETURN

224. LAZY

225. AFTER ISABELLA’S BRUISE

226. TOY KITTENS

227. HAUNT CRAIG

228. ENDING CRAIG’S LIFE

229. NEVER FEED GHOSTS

230. WITH SPIRITS

231. ALWAYS SUFFER

232. SUFFER AND SMILE

233. NEVER ABANDON

234. THE PET SNAKE

235. SASHA AND THE ROOSTER

236. SPHINX BATTLE

237. A SPHINX’S PAW

238. THE ENEMY

239. GETTING EVEN

240. CRAIG WILL ENDURE SOLITUDE

241. GHOSTS DECAY

242. SICK ISABELLA

243. WHY CRAIG WAS REMOVED

244. THE CORRECT PIT

245. THE PYRAMID SPIRIT

246. ENEMIES

247. TRAPPED

248. LOOKING AFTER PETS

249. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S BATTLE

250. LOCATE CRAIG

251. CAPTURING MEN

252. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HARPSICHORD

253. THE DREAM

254. THE DECISION

255. PROTECTING SASHA

256. THE CAT WILL WANDER

257. THE PETS

258. CRAIG’S WOUNDS

259. PYRAMID TRAPS

260. WILLING

261. NOT WHAT CRAIG SAW

262. COMFORT CRAIG

263. THE YOUNGEST MAN

264. MOTHER’S GHOST

265. CAPTURE ENEMIES

266. RECALL ISABELLA

267. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S SWEET

268. A NEW KITTEN

269. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HEADACHE

270. THE WORRIED WOMAN

271. A NEW INTEREST

272. THE LOUD MAN

273. CRAIG’S INJURY

274. VIEW

275. JUST ANOTHER SUNNY DAY

276. ABANDONING ISABELLA

277. TIED

278. ALWAYS MOTHER’S BOY

279. THE SPIRIT’S MAID

280. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S RAGE

281. THE HOT DAY

282. THE FROWN

283. A VISION

284. THE STONE

285. THE MAN’S DREAM

286. FROM GHOSTS

287. CRAIG’S NEW POWER

288. THE GEM

289. A SPIRIT GEM

290. PETS SLITHER

291. MAYBE PROTECT

292. ALWAYS DREAD DARKNESS

293. ISABELLA WILL BE SAFE

294. SPIRITS NEAR BEDS

295. WHY GHOSTS ARRIVE

296. IF YOU WISH

297. THE VOCALIST’S TRAP

298. CAPTURE FLAGS

299. SPOUSES WILL BE TIED

300. ENJOY LIFE

301. FOUR SEASONS

302. THE CRIER

303. SHOPPING DAY

304. GEM DREAM

305. ISABELLA’S KITTEN

306. THE ENEMY’S NEW WISH

307. HAUNTED HOMES

308. SOME THINGS AREN’T FUNNY

309. IF SOLITUDE

310. FIND TOYS

311. THE KITTEN’S MEMORY

312. ALWAYS WORRY

313. REST IN PEACE

314. SASHA’S CHRISTMAS

315. VAMPIRE EVENING

316. CRAIG MUST CHEER UP

317. FROM OTHERS

318. THE BABYSITTER

319. SPIRITS BOTHER ISABELLA

320. THE LONESOME SPIRIT

321. SASHA'S SMILE

322. CRAIG'S SEARCH

323. PROTECTING MOTHER

324. PANTHER PAWS

325. ISABELLA’S WOUND

326. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S RECITAL

327. POOR CRAIG

328. ISABELLA'S LIPSTICK

329. THE CRYSTAL BALL

330. DON’T LOOK BACK

331. HOT WATER

332. QUEEN’S COFFIN

333. AFTER WORLDS END
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]