7/12/17 - Hook's Recital + AO3

This area is for mature level stories to include sex, drugs, alcohol, cursing, violence and death.
Hell even all ages stories are welcome.

Moderators: Feral Female, Feral Female

7/12/17 - Hook's Recital + AO3

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial

12 Jul 2017, 14:10 #1

7/12/17 - ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN TAGS (267 WORKS)

1. JASPER HOOK - 146

2. JAMES HOOK - 182

3. CECILIA - 78

4. KING KOOH - 74

5. CECILIA x JAMES HOOK - 49

6. JASPER HOOK x CECILIA - 49

7. EPISODE: E037-038 AGES OF PAN - 28

8. JAMES HOOK'S MOTHER - 34

9. EPISODE: E034 HOOK'S CHRISTMAS - 44

10. EPISODE: E021 WHEN GAMES BECOME DEADLY - 28

11. HURT/COMFORT - 34

12. EPISODE: E049 A HOLE IN THE WALL - 38

13. KUNZITE x SAILOR VENUS - 8

14. SAILOR MARS x JADEITE - 8

15. SAILOR SATURN - 6

16. SAILOR NEPTUNE - 6

17. PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES - 234

18. SAILOR MOON - 23

19. UTAU - 4

20. VOCALOID - 4

7/12/17 - JULY 2017 FAN FICTION

PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES

I don’t own Peter Pan and the Pirates characters.

PROTECTING MOTHER

James Hook’s eyes widened as soon as he saw a wasp in his bedroom. He scowled at it. His eyes became wide again after it flew near him. ‘’MUM! A WASP IS IN MY BEDROOM!’’ James shouted. He eventually heard footsteps by his doorway.

Concern filled Mrs. Hook’s eyes after she ran into her son’s bedroom. They settled on the wasp. Mrs. Hook approached a window and opened it. After viewing the wasp flying far from her home, she closed the window and turned to James. She saw his smile. She embraced him.

‘’You always protect me,’’ James said. He watched as his mother smiled. ‘’I’ll eventually protect you.’’

Many years passed before Captain James Hook smiled near his mother’s portrait. ‘’I’ll protect you this time,’’ he said. His eyes widened after Smee ran into his cabin. He saw the latter’s worried expression.

‘’Captain Hook! Captain Hook! Peter Pan is stealing the Jolly Roger flag again!’’

The portrait shook during every word. It fell on the floor. The frame broke.

Captain Hook gasped and ran to the portrait. ‘’MUMMY!’’ he shouted. A big frown formed on his face. Captain Hook turned to Smee and scowled. He trembled. *I couldn’t protect her* he thought.

THE END

PANTHER PAWS

Captain Hook wished for two things. *I wish to end Peter Pan’s life. I wish to be with my mother.* He scowled and walked by many trees. *Peter Pan will probably be alive for a long time. Mother isn’t alive.*

Tears formed in Captain Hook’s eyes. His lip trembled. *If I can be near my mother’s spirit…* Captain Hook smiled. *I’ll eventually be with the one I cherish.* He looked back and gasped.

A territorial panther stepped out of darkness. It viewed Captain Hook’s sudden scowl.

‘’Attack me and perish!’’ Captain Hook said. His eyes became wide after the panther used its claws to tear his shirt apart. He glanced at his bare chest and blushed. Captain Hook winced the minute one side of his body was scratched. His scowl returned.

‘’My hook is going to be the final thing you view!’’ He winced again after the panther bit the other side of his body for a moment. He collapsed. He viewed the panther running before another scowl.

Captain Hook began to wince another time. He gasped again after his mother’s spirit materialized near him. He saw concern in her eyes. ‘’You found me?’’

Mrs. Hook nodded.

‘’You never loathed me. I cherished you.’’ Captain Hook gasped another time after the illusion vanished. *I will suffer without my mother.* Tears appeared in his eyes again. They ran down his face as he sobbed. His tears eventually ended with his life.

Captain Hook found himself in a new woman’s arms. He embraced his bride and kissed her. New tears ran down Captain Hook’s face while he was with Death.

THE END

FATHER’S DAY

CHAPTER 1

James ran to a window and smiled. He focused on the empty streets. ‘’Father?’’ he muttered. He looked back. James walked to Jasper and Mrs. Hook. A sudden frown began to replace his smile.

‘’Father should be here,’’ James said. His shoulders slumped. He watched as Mrs. Hook smiled.

‘’Your father will arrive,’’ Mrs. Hook said.

Jasper smiled. ‘’We’ll be pirates just like our father,’’ he said to James. He faced his mother.

‘’Captain Jasper Hook. Midshipman James Hook.’’ She continued to smile. ‘’I wish for you to be great pirates,’’ Mrs. Hook said.

‘’Father and the rest of the crew probably captured many ships,’’ Jasper said to James. He viewed him nodding. ‘’Maybe he will bring gold,’’ he said. Jasper’s smile stretched from ear to ear. ‘’Father will bring emeralds. My treasure.’’

James began to frown at Jasper. ‘’You’ll share your gold? I’m your sibling.’’ James smiled again after Jasper nodded at a snail’s pace. His eyes widened as soon as the door opened. He and Jasper smiled the minute Mr. Hook appeared.

Mr. Hook glanced from his young sons to Mrs. Hook. He saw her smile. He smiled after she approached him. Mr. Hook kissed her on the lips. After wrapping his arms around Mrs. Hook, he released her. He turned to James and Jasper.

‘’You captured ships? Prisoners?’’ Jasper asked.

Mr. Hook still smiled. He nodded at Jasper. ‘’There were plenty of prisoners with ships,’’ he said.

‘’How many prisoners walked the plank?’’ Jasper asked.

‘’Too many to count,’’ Mr. Hook said.

‘’Our sons are looking forward to their gifts,’’ Mrs. Hook said.

Mr. Hook’s eyes widened. ‘’Gifts?’’ he asked. He viewed James and Jasper exchanging glances.

CHAPTER 2

Mr. Hook reached into his coat pocket. He removed two gold coins. He gave them to Jasper.

‘’Thank you!’’ Jasper said as he smiled.

Mr. Hook’s smile returned. ‘’I never forgot about you, James,’’ he said. He reached into his coat pocket another time. After revealing a wooden sword, he gave it to James.

‘’Thank you,’’ James said after his eyes widened another time.

‘’Are you hungry? I can cook something,’’ Mrs. Hook said to Mr. Hook. She watched as the latter nodded.

‘’Let’s go out to eat,’’ James said. His eyes were on his relatives before they nodded. James viewed Mr. Hook departing and blinked. He smiled again after the latter returned and wore a fancy suit. James ran to the window another time. He frowned as snow fell and covered the ground. ‘’It will probably stop snowing while we eat.’’

James wrapped a scarf around his neck. He still held the wooden sword. He smiled as Mr. Hook opened the door. James followed his family after the door was closed. Another frown formed the minute he saw the white ground. Wind caused him to shiver uncontrollably.

Mrs. Hook stopped walking. She looked back. Concern filled her eyes after she saw James. ‘’I will cook something,’’ she said.

James began to smile at Mrs. Hook. ‘’I will be fine,’’ he said. He shivered another time. James watched as his family walked ahead. He followed them again. James dropped his sword and eventually ceased walking. He glanced at his empty hand.

‘’My sword!’’ James exclaimed. Worry filled his eyes. He viewed his mother coughing. ‘’Mum?’’ He watched as she smiled. ‘’I’ll obtain my sword.’’

Mrs. Hook frowned at James for a moment. She saw concern in Mr. Hook’s eyes. She approached the sword and lifted it. Mrs. Hook coughed again.

After taking the sword, James was still worried. He heard Mr. Hook as the latter coughed. A blizzard caused him to shiver again. James viewed a man stepping out of his home. ‘’Summon a doctor! My parents are sick,’’ he said to the man. James watched while he nodded and departed. He and his family returned to their home.

CHAPTER 3

Many minutes later, James opened the door after he heard a knock. He saw a doctor and frowned. ‘’Step inside,’’ he said. James viewed the doctor walking into his home. After closing the door, he followed him to his parents’ bedroom. His frown remained as a worried Jasper stood near their father’s bed.

Mr. and Mrs. Hook rested under blankets. They winced and writhed at the same time.

James worried about his mother as he focused on her. He bit his lip for a few seconds. He was almost always with her. *What am I going to do without her? If she…* James turned to Jasper and saw worry in the latter’s eyes.

‘’Are our parents going to feel better?’’ Jasper asked the doctor.

‘’Your mother is going to be fine.’’ The doctor frowned as he glanced at Mr. Hook. ‘’Your father…’’ He turned to James and Jasper. The doctor shook his head at a snail’s pace. He heard the brothers as they gasped.

James walked into the living room. His shoulders slumped. He turned to Jasper. His eyes became wide again after the latter scowled.

‘’YOU KILLED FATHER!’’

James frowned at Jasper another time. One eye widened. He tilted his head to one side.

Jasper continued to scowl. ‘’You wanted to go out to eat during a blizzard. Mum obtained your sword while she coughed. Father suffered with her until…’’ Jasper looked to one side. Tears formed in his eyes.

‘’You were close with our father. You look like him. I didn’t kill him,’’ James said.

‘’If our mother died…’’

James gasped before he scowled at a snail’s pace. ‘’MUMMY IS NOT GOING TO DIE!’’

CHAPTER 4

Many years later, Captain James Hook played a harpsichord in a cabin. His vocals varied with all songs. Captain Hook looked back. The current song ceased. Captain Hook’s eyes settled on Mrs. Hook’s portrait. His shoulders slumped.

Captain Hook remembered what he said to his brother years ago. *MUMMY IS NOT GOING TO DIE!* he thought. He began to focus on the portrait. Tears formed in Captain Hook’s eyes as his lip trembled.

*Mummy departed from this world years ago.* Many tears ran down Captain Hook’s face. He sobbed for a few minutes.

Captain Hook’s eyes widened as soon as Mr. Hook’s spirit materialized in front of him. He stepped back. He saw his father’s sudden frown. Captain Hook began to scowl at him. ‘’Why are you haunting me now? I never killed you.’’

Mr. Hook smiled.

Confused, Captain Hook tilted his head to one side. ‘’You know I wasn’t responsible for your death?’’ He viewed him nodding. Captain Hook began to smile. He gasped the minute the ghosts of Mrs. Hook and Jasper faded into view. ‘’Mummy? Brother?’’

Mrs. Hook approached Mr. Hook and embraced him. She turned to James. She watched as he smiled.

‘’A Hook family reunion,’’ Captain Hook said. His eyes became wide another time. ‘’Are you all going to end my life now? A true Hook family reunion?’’ he asked. Captain Hook’s eyes were on the ghosts’ smiles. He looked uncertain.

THE END

HOOK’S RECITAL

Billy Jukes scowled at Captain Hook for what seemed like hours. He heard the latter as he played a harpsichord. He still scowled during a song. Billy Jukes turned to the other pirates in Captain Hook’s cabin. His eyes remained on them while they scowled with him. ‘’We are going to sell Captain Hook to the petting zoo again,’’ Billy Jukes said.

The pirates turned to Billy Jukes. They nodded. Their eyes settled on Smee. They frowned at him.

‘’Don’t return Captain Hook here another time, Smee!’’ Mullins said.

‘’We can wreck Captain Hook’s harpsichord,’’ Cookson said. He saw the pirates’ wide eyes. Cookson smiled with them. He glanced at Smee’s sudden frown.

‘’The harpsichord is important to Captain Hook.’’

After scowling again, Billy Jukes turned to Captain Hook. His body trembled after he heard the latter’s high pitched vocals. Billy Jukes also heard Captain Hook as he sobbed. He heard him while he sounded adorable. Then there were fast songs. There were also extra sad songs.

Concern filled Smee’s eyes as tears streamed down a happy Captain Hook’s face for a few minutes. He smiled after he heard additional high pitched and adorable vocals. Smee wasn’t sure if he enjoyed hearing nasal-sounding vocals. His smile returned the minute he heard Captain Hook’s powerful voice.

Captain Hook’s vocals varied during the next few songs. His emotions also varied. Captain Hook smiled one minute and sobbed during the next minute. After performing multiple songs in a row, he stood. He walked out of his cabin. He ate and eventually returned to his harpsichord. His wide eyes settled on what was left of it.

Captain Hook turned to the pirates as they stood near the damaged harpsichord and scowled at them. He approached his door and locked it. After turning to the pirates, Captain Hook began to sing again. He viewed their shoulders slumping at the same time.

Captain Hook’s emotions and vocals varied again. The other pirates scowled another time.

THE END

7/12/17 - ALL FAN FICTION TITLES

1. THE WOMAN’S SPIRIT

2. A FAMILY REUNION

3. SASHA’S PRESENT

4. GOOD SASHA

5. REGRET IT

6. NEARLY CHRISTMAS

7. NOT SO GOOD

8. VIEWING TEARS

9. THE STRAY DOG

10. ALWAYS COMPANIONS

11. MOTHER

12. WITH SASHA

13. ALWAYS APART

14. THE GRINNING WOMAN

15. SASHA’S DECISION

16. SUFFER WITH ONE ANOTHER

17. CRAIG’S WISH

18. SASHA’S WORDS

19. ISABELLA RETURNS

20. HEAL ISABELLA

21. NEVER ALONE

22. MISTLETOE

23. SASHA’S SMILE

24. GOOD SPIRITS

25. HAUNTING CRAIG

26. HURTING ISABELLA

27. HOW ISABELLA PERISHED

28. SUMMONING SPIRITS

29. THE CAT’S EYES

30. WHAT ISABELLA SAW

31. TEAR APART

32. SASHA WILL APPEAR

33. PROTECTING ISABELLA

34. SEARCH

35. WHICH SPIRIT?

36. TO ISABELLA

37. MOTHER’S PORTRAIT

38. SICK DAY

39. PROOF OF LIFE

40. ABOVE WATER

41. EMOTIONS

42. A CERTAIN PORTRAIT

43. A GRAVE FAMILY

44. CLOSER

45. CROCODILE TEARS

46. IF YOU CHERISH SOMEONE

47. BLINDED

48. THE MOB LEADER’S DISGUISE

49. THE CHAINS

50. SASHA’S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

51. DARK CAT DAY

52. FORGET ME NOT

53. TOO SICK

54. WHAT CRAIG SAW

55. CRAIG’S GREEN EYES

56. TREASURE

57. COWARD

58. A WET FACE

59. WRONG WORLD

60. NEVER NEAR ISABELLA

61. SEEING ISABELLA

62. THE SMILE

63. IF YOU LOVE ME

64. SASHA’S EXACT LOCATION

65. BY PORTRAITS

66. LOVERS TOGETHER

67. SICK ISABELLA

68. PUPPY EYES

69. BRIDE OF DARKNESS

70. TOO LOYAL

71. THE NEW DOG

72. THE EXHAUSTED MAN

73. TOO MANY BERRIES

74. TIED TOGETHER

75. THE MONSTER

76. THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

77. THE BED

78. SAFE TOGETHER

79. SASHA APPRECIATION DAY

80. A SMILE

81. CRAIG’S ANSWER

82. SUSPICIOUS

83. SASHA’S GUESS

84. APPLE PIE

85. MAGGOTS

86. ISABELLA’S REVENGE

87. UNDER CRAIG’S BED

88. WHAT CRAIG FORGOT ABOUT

89. THE MOB LEADER’S SECRET

90. RIPPED APART

91. BE CAREFUL

92. BEFORE MIDNIGHT

93. IF ISABELLA SUFFERS

94. ALWAYS SMILE

95. SASHA WON’T BOTHER US

96. A BEAUTIFUL WORLD

97. BY CRAIG’S SIDE

98. THE PARTICULAR DAY

99. CRAIG NEVER SAID

100. SICK LOVERS

101. BIRTHDAY

102. THE RECURRING DREAM

103. THE CRUEL MAN

104. SENDING ISABELLA

105. HYPNOTIZING CRAIG

106. REVENGE OF SASHA

107. THE BRIDE’S DRESS

108. UNDER STARS

109. A CAKE SLICE

110. MAID CRAIG RETURNS

111. THE SICK BOY

112. GOLD COINS

113. ALWAYS TOGETHER

114. LOOKING AHEAD

115. IF YOU’RE NOT HERE

116. MOTHER’S VOICE

117. WILL I VIEW YOU AGAIN?

118. SOUNDS

119. A MOTHER BEAR

120. PROTECTING

121. FORTUNE TELLER SASHA

122. SNAKE BITE

123. CRAIG’S NASTY PLAN

124. MOTHER’S BOY

125. VENGEANCE

126. THE TOY SHOP

127. MOTHER’S TEARS

128. TOO MANY SPIDERS

129. ALWAYS FIRST

130. FORGETFUL CRAIG

131. THE WEDDING PRESENT

132. THE ERROR

133. BEES PLAY TAG

134. CHERISH ISABELLA

135. A CERTAIN CHRISTMAS DAY

136. CHRISTMAS SUPPER

137. ABANDON

138. ONE KISS

139. WORTH PROTECTING

140. THE BEST

141. SICKNESS

142. SASHA’S HAT

143. CERTAIN SERPENTS

144. FINAL MOMENTS

145. THE STRAY

146. HELPLESS CRAIG

147. SAFE

148. IF ISABELLA WILL VANISH

149. SEARCH

150. A WOMAN’S SMILE

151. NOSY CRAIG

152. ISABELLA CAN’T BE REPLACED

153. ALMOST ALWAYS TOGETHER

154. PREDICT

155. THE SPOUSE WILL RETURN

156. A NEW ENEMY

157. CRAIG MISUNDERSTANDS

158. LOATHING CRAIG

159. THE TARANTULA CHAMBER

160. THE HOUSE WILL COLLAPSE

161. A PARTICULAR PORTRAIT

162. ISABELLA’S BIRTHDAY GIFT

163. KISSING SPIRITS

164. ISABELLA’S DECISION

165. PUNISHING ISABELLA

166. TARANTULA DREAMS

167. WORRYWART

168. A PASSING SPIRIT

169. A SPIDER ARMY

170. THE WIDOW

171. A WIDOWER

172. NEVER DISTRACT CRAIG

173. DISREGARDING ISABELLA

174. CLEVER SASHA

175. TO ENEMIES

176. A TARANTULA WILL END CRAIG’S LIFE

177. A CERTAIN WISH

178. GLOVES

179. THE PIT

180. FOOTSTEPS

181. NASTY FOOD

182. CRAIG’S TREASURE

183. ZERO WORDS

184. A WILD GOOSE CHASE

185. SASHA’S CHOICE

186. THE PORTRAIT’S VOICE

187. WHAT YOU SEE

188. FOOTPRINTS

189. CAT DAY

190. THE TENT

191. PUNISHED

192. SAVING SASHA’S LIFE

193. NEVER ANGER SASHA

194. MAYBE FRIENDS

195. MAID CRAIG WON’T SUFFER

196. ONE CHRISTMAS

197. ISABELLA NEVER REVEALED

198. HANGMAN

199. FAMILIES

200. SASHA NEVER SCOWLED

201. THE ROTTING GHOST

202. THE VISION

203. THE EMPTY BED

204. SUMMON OTHERS

205. ABANDON CRAIG

206. THE SMILE

207. MERCY

208. ISABELLA’S HAT

209. ALWAYS HAUNTING

210. CRAIG’S SOLUTION

211. TOO MANY TRAPS

212. THE ONE MEMORY

213. PROTECT CRAIG

214. FINDING ENEMIES

215. ARRIVE

216. MOTHER ALWAYS KNOWS

217. HOLIDAY GIFTS

218. CHRISTMAS

219. NEVER VIEW

220. WHY THE PLANK WAS GONE THAT DAY

221. NEAR MAID CRAIG’S SIDE

222. NEVER DEFEAT

223. A MOTHER’S RETURN

224. LAZY

225. AFTER ISABELLA’S BRUISE

226. TOY KITTENS

227. HAUNT CRAIG

228. ENDING CRAIG’S LIFE

229. NEVER FEED GHOSTS

230. WITH SPIRITS

231. ALWAYS SUFFER

232. SUFFER AND SMILE

233. NEVER ABANDON

234. THE PET SNAKE

235. SASHA AND THE ROOSTER

236. SPHINX BATTLE

237. A SPHINX’S PAW

238. THE ENEMY

239. GETTING EVEN

240. CRAIG WILL ENDURE SOLITUDE

241. GHOSTS DECAY

242. SICK ISABELLA

243. WHY CRAIG WAS REMOVED

244. THE CORRECT PIT

245. THE PYRAMID SPIRIT

246. ENEMIES

247. TRAPPED

248. LOOKING AFTER PETS

249. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S BATTLE

250. LOCATE CRAIG

251. CAPTURING MEN

252. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HARPSICHORD

253. THE DREAM

254. THE DECISION

255. PROTECTING SASHA

256. THE CAT WILL WANDER

257. THE PETS

258. CRAIG’S WOUNDS

259. PYRAMID TRAPS

260. WILLING

261. NOT WHAT CRAIG SAW

262. COMFORT CRAIG

263. THE YOUNGEST MAN

264. MOTHER’S GHOST

265. CAPTURE ENEMIES

266. RECALL ISABELLA

267. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S SWEET

268. A NEW KITTEN

269. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HEADACHE

270. THE WORRIED WOMAN

271. A NEW INTEREST

272. THE LOUD MAN

273. CRAIG’S INJURY

274. VIEW

275. JUST ANOTHER SUNNY DAY

276. ABANDONING ISABELLA

277. TIED

278. ALWAYS MOTHER’S BOY

279. THE SPIRIT’S MAID

280. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S RAGE

281. THE HOT DAY

282. THE FROWN

283. A VISION

284. THE STONE

285. THE MAN’S DREAM

286. FROM GHOSTS

287. CRAIG’S NEW POWER

288. THE GEM

289. A SPIRIT GEM

290. PETS SLITHER

291. MAYBE PROTECT

292. ALWAYS DREAD DARKNESS

293. ISABELLA WILL BE SAFE

294. SPIRITS NEAR BEDS

295. WHY GHOSTS ARRIVE

296. IF YOU WISH

297. THE VOCALIST’S TRAP

298. CAPTURE FLAGS

299. SPOUSES WILL BE TIED

300. ENJOY LIFE

301. FOUR SEASONS

302. THE CRIER

303. SHOPPING DAY

304. GEM DREAM

305. ISABELLA’S KITTEN

306. THE ENEMY’S NEW WISH

307. HAUNTED HOMES

308. SOME THINGS AREN’T FUNNY

309. IF SOLITUDE

310. FIND TOYS

311. THE KITTEN’S MEMORY

312. ALWAYS WORRY

313. REST IN PEACE

314. SASHA’S CHRISTMAS

315. VAMPIRE EVENING

316. CRAIG MUST CHEER UP

317. FROM OTHERS

318. THE BABYSITTER

319. SPIRITS BOTHER ISABELLA

320. THE LONESOME SPIRIT

321. SASHA'S SMILE

322. CRAIG'S SEARCH

323. PROTECTING MOTHER

324. PANTHER PAWS

325. ISABELLA’S WOUND

326. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S RECITAL
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]