6/23/17 - AO3 Tags + Sailor Moon

This area is for mature level stories to include sex, drugs, alcohol, cursing, violence and death.
Hell even all ages stories are welcome.

Moderators: Feral Female, Feral Female

6/23/17 - AO3 Tags + Sailor Moon

Eternal Nightmare
Celestial

23 Jun 2017, 16:23 #1

6/23/17 - ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN TAGS (261 WORKS)

1. JASPER HOOK - 146

2. JAMES HOOK - 177

3. CECILIA - 78

4. KING KOOH - 74

5. CECILIA x JAMES HOOK - 49

6. JASPER HOOK x CECILIA - 49

7. EPISODE: E037-038 AGES OF PAN - 26

8. TEARS - 49

9. EPISODE: E034 HOOK'S CHRISTMAS - 44

10. EPISODE: E021 WHEN GAMES BECOME DEADLY - 23

11. HURT/COMFORT - 34

12. EPISODE: E049 A HOLE IN THE WALL - 38

13. KUNZITE x SAILOR VENUS - 8

14. SAILOR MARS x JADEITE - 7

15. SAILOR SATURN - 6

16. SAILOR NEPTUNE - 6

17. PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES - 229

18. SAILOR MOON - 22

19. UTAU - 4

20. VOCALOID - 4

6/23/17 - JUNE 2017 FAN FICTION COLLECTION

PETER PAN AND THE PIRATES

I don’t own Peter Pan and the Pirates characters.

IF SOLITUDE

A scowl materialized on Captain Hook’s face. It remained as he approached his cabin. *I loathe Peter Pan. The one responsible for removing my hand. I loathe Smee. Clumsy and not very bright Smee. I loathe my brother. The one responsible for capturing my betrothed years ago.*

Captain Hook stepped into his cabin. His eyes settled on a harpsichord. He began to smile. *I don’t loathe my harpsichord* Captain Hook thought. He approached it. After sitting near the harpsichord, he performed a song.

Footsteps were why Captain Hook ceased performing a few minutes later. They were louder with every passing second.

Frowning, Captain Hook stood. He turned and faced the intruder. Captain Hook viewed a woman’s spirit materializing. His eyes widened after he recognized her dress. ‘’Cecilia! My betrothed!’’

‘’I found you. I wish to be with you again,’’ Cecilia said as she smiled.

Captain Hook’s frown returned before he faced his harpsichord. *I remember previous lies. I remember Cecilia refusing to marry me due to them. I remember her tears. I’m not looking back. I’m not dwelling on the past.*

‘’You don’t wish to be with me again,’’ Cecilia said.

Captain Hook turned to Cecilia and saw her tears. His eyes became wide again after she vanished. He collapsed on one knee at a snail’s pace. A few tears ran down Captain Hook’s face. He sobbed uncontrollably. ‘’I don’t loathe you.’’

The End

FIND TOYS

James viewed Jasper cuddling a stuffed crocodile on his bed. He frowned as the latter smiled. His eyes settled on the crocodile’s multiple teeth. James gasped and turned his head so that he faced the wall. *I always dread that crocodile* he thought. His frown returned. *I must get rid of it.*

James glanced at Jasper before the latter fell asleep. The sight of the crocodile in Jasper’s arms caused him to shudder. James saw another blanket by his bed and took it. After approaching Jasper, he used the blanket to conceal the crocodile. *Careful. Careful* James thought as he took the crocodile out of his arms. He placed it under his bed. He eventually fell asleep.

Jasper’s voice was the first thing James heard during the next day.

‘’MUM! MUM! MY CROCODILE IS GONE!’’

James opened his eyes and sat up. He saw his concerned mother near Jasper. He also saw worry in Jasper’s eyes. The corner of his mouth almost reached his eye. *Mum won’t purchase another crocodile now. It’s rare.*

‘’We’ll find your crocodile, Jasper,’’ Mrs. Hook said. She looked under Jasper’s bed and frowned. Mrs. Hook approached the other bed and looked under it. Her frown remained as she saw something wrapped in a blanket.

James gasped. His eyes were on Mrs. Hook as she unwrapped the crocodile. He glanced at Jasper’s sudden smile. His shoulders slumped after Jasper cuddled the crocodile. James stepped back the minute Mrs. Hook turned to him. He trembled as soon as she scowled.

‘’Why did you hide Jasper’s crocodile?’’

‘’It scares me.’’

‘’One week in your bedroom,’’ Mrs. Hook said. She turned and left.

Jasper approached James as he frowned. He held the crocodile so that it ‘’kissed’’ his wide-eyed brother. He began to smile.

The End

THE SPHINX’S MEMORY

Concern filled Ailicec’s eyes after Repsaj stepped into their chamber. She watched as his shoulders slumped. ‘’Your brother ordered you to look after his sphinx again?’’ she asked. Ailicec frowned while Repsaj nodded. She looked thoughtful. She placed a finger under her face.

‘’Maybe you can refuse to look after King Kooh’s sphinx,’’ Ailicec said. She heard Repsaj while he gasped. Ailicec viewed him lifting his long hair. Her body trembled as soon as she saw his empty eye socket. A sheepish expression formed after she ceased trembling. ‘’You must always obey King Kooh,’’ she said.

Ailicec began to scowl. ‘’I loathe King Kooh!’’ She trembled for another reason.

‘’I’ll look after the sphinx,’’ Ailicec said to Repsaj. She smiled and ceased trembling. She viewed him frowning. Another frown began to replace her smile. ‘’You loathe looking after the sphinx. The task is boring. You can be with King Kooh in case enemies trespass. You can protect him.’’

‘’The sphinx might attack you if you anger it. You’ll also be safe from enemies in our chamber.’’

There were tears in Ailicec’s eyes. Repsaj smiled at her. He kissed her on the lips. ‘’I will return as soon as possible.’’ He walked out of the chamber. After viewing the pyramid doorway, he went outside.

Repsaj approached the sphinx by King Kooh’s pyramid. He scowled at it. ‘’I loathe you. I loathe looking after you while my wife worries about me.’’ Repsaj heard the sphinx as it whimpered. He rolled his eye.

‘’You’ll forget my words.’’

The sphinx ceased whimpering and roared. It pursued a terrified Repsaj.

The End

ALWAYS WORRY

Tears ran down Repsaj’s face as he sat on King Kooh’s bed. *I won’t view my empty bed now.* He sobbed for a few minutes. *My sick wife died two days ago. King Kooh wasn’t able to comfort me.* He heard footsteps in the chamber.

King Kooh approached Repsaj. He saw worry in the latter’s eye. His expression was one of concern. ‘’Are you always worried due to your empty bed?’’ King Kooh viewed Repsaj nodding at a snail’s pace. ‘’I recall you standing near your wife during her final moments alive.’’

King Kooh’s eyes became wide after Repsaj sobbed again. He stepped back. King Kooh touched the latter’s shoulder. ‘’I’m here for you.’’

‘’Perhaps I’ll protect you from enemies after a few days.’’

A frown formed on King Kooh’s face. ‘’Brother, you’ll fall apart during a battle.’’

‘’I remember seeing you near Ailicec prior to her life ending. You cherished her?’’ Repsaj frowned as King Kooh’s eyes widened again. He viewed him blushing.

King Kooh abandoned Repsaj.

After frowning again, Repsaj heard other footsteps. ‘’Brother?’’ He gasped the minute Ailicec’s spirit materialized near the bed. ‘’Why are you haunting me, Ailicec?’’ He viewed her smile. His eye widened after she kissed him on the lips.

Repsaj smiled. *My brother wasn’t able to comfort me. My wife was able to comfort me.* He viewed Ailicec vanishing.

*Ailicec always worried about me as I protected King Kooh from enemies* Repsaj thought. New tears ran down his face. *I’ll always worry about suffering without Ailicec.* He sobbed uncontrollably as he endured solitude in darkness.

The End

REST IN PEACE

*My past won’t return to haunt me. Cecilia’s spirit won’t haunt me* Captain Hook thought. He stood near one side of his ship. Frowning, he turned and walked into his cabin. After shutting the door, he saw a harpsichord. A sudden smile appeared.

Captain Hook approached the harpsichord at a snail’s pace. *A beloved harpsichord.* His eyes became wide after he heard footsteps in the cabin. He scowled. ‘’One must knock before opening a door.’’ He looked back.

There weren’t other people.

Captain Hook’s eyes widened another time. He gasped after a spirit materialized in front of him. He recognized her dress. ‘’Cecilia!’’ His scowl returned. He bowed.

Cecilia frowned. ‘’You weren’t a gentleman when you lied. You weren’t a merchant. You were a pirate.’’

‘’Don’t do this,’’ Captain Hook said. Tears formed in his eyes for a few moments. Captain Hook scowled again.

‘’I found you.’’

‘’Why are you haunting me?’’ Captain Hook asked.

‘’I’m moving on now.’’ Cecilia wrapped her arms around Captain Hook’s waist. She saw his wide eyes and smiled. ‘’One last kiss.’’

Captain Hook embraced Cecilia and kissed her. A tear ran down his face. He released her. Extra tears ran down Captain Hook’s face. ‘’Please rest in peace.’’ He viewed the happy spirit vanishing.

Captain Hook sobbed for a few seconds. He turned to his harpsichord and smiled again. He sat by it and played. His vocals varied during a song.

After looking back, Captain Hook ceased performing. He viewed Cecilia’s spirit materializing another time. Confused, he tilted his head to one side.

‘’My vocals were loud?’’

The scowling spirit couldn’t rest in peace.

THE END

SMEE’S CHRISTMAS

*I’m going to obtain a Christmas present for Captain Hook. What sort of present?* Smee thought. He paced by Captain Hook’s bedroom. Smee smiled. *I could capture Peter Pan for him.* He began to frown. *Peter Pan always flies above trees now.*

Another smile appeared. *I’ll hear Captain Hook. He sometimes mutters while he rests.* Smee turned to a door and opened it. He stepped into the bedroom and saw Captain Hook. He approached him.

Smee viewed Captain Hook resting under a blanket. He heard everything the latter said.

‘’Cecilia. My betrothed.’’

Smee was thoughtful for a moment. *I remember Captain Hook mentioning Cecilia every Christmas. I never see her spirit* he thought. Smee wondered if Cecilia’s ghost always searched for Captain Hook. His eyes widened for a moment. He smiled again.

Smee ran out of Captain Hook’s bedroom. He saw a mistletoe on a barrel as his smile remained. After approaching the mistletoe, he lifted it. He returned to Captain Hook’s bedroom. Smee placed the mistletoe above the doorway. He stepped back.

*Captain Hook will eventually kiss Cecilia under the mistletoe.* He heard footsteps by the mistletoe. Smee gasped as soon as a woman’s spirit materialized. He saw her curious expression and dress. ‘’Cecilia?’’ His eyes settled on a sudden smile.

‘’Are you trying to find James Hook?’’ He watched as Cecilia nodded at a snail’s pace. His smile came back. ‘’Captain Hook is in his bedroom,’’ he said. Curiosity filled his eyes. ‘’Why didn’t you marry him?’’ he asked.

Cecilia frowned as tears formed in her eyes. ‘’The man I almost married turned out to be a pirate. He eventually loved gold instead of me.’’

‘’Why are you trying to find Captain Hook?’’

‘’I’m moving on.’’ Cecilia walked to the mistletoe and stood under it. She faced Captain Hook after he appeared in his grey long johns. She viewed him standing under the mistletoe.

‘’You’re loud,’’ Captain Hook said to Smee. He scowled at him. Captain Hook turned to Cecilia and gasped. He remembered he was a gentleman and bowed near her.

‘’I moved on, James.’’ She smiled again and wrapped her arms around Captain Hook’s waist. She saw wide eyes. ‘’One evening with you is a perfect Christmas gift.’’

Captain Hook viewed the mistletoe as his eyes remained wide. He turned to Cecilia. He viewed her removing a hat and dropping it. Captain Hook embraced Cecilia after her hair tumbled down her back. A small smile formed. He kissed Cecilia and never released her.

Smee’s smile came back. ‘’Merry Christmas,’’ he said to Captain Hook.

The End

VAMPIRE EVENING

CHAPTER 1

‘’You will eventually find Peter Pan. You will defeat him,’’ Smee said as he followed Captain Hook in a forest. He smiled. Smee looked back. His eyes settled on the rest of Captain Hook’s crew. Confused, he tilted his head to one side after he viewed their shoulders slumping.

‘’I’m exhausted,’’ Billy Jukes said during a frown.

Mullins began to scowl. ‘’I am going to summon animal control again. Captain Hook won’t order me to search for Peter Pan if he returns to the animal shelter.’’ Mullins focused on Smee. ‘’You had to adopt Captain Hook after you went to the animal shelter a few days ago,’’ he said. Mullins viewed Smee frowning.

‘’It was a kill shelter,’’ Smee said. He continued to frown. ‘’Captain Hook yelled at you for hours after I returned him to his ship,’’ he said to Mullins. He heard footsteps by a tree and stopped walking. *Hmm?* he thought. His eyes were on the tree.

Smee imagined wild animals. *Maybe not wild animals. Vampires?* he thought. Smee trembled.

A dress-clad woman stepped out of darkness. She smiled at Smee’s wide eyes. Her mouth parted before she revealed fangs. She heard Smee while he gasped. The woman still smiled. She ran from him.

Smee gasped again. He began to look ahead another time. Captain Hook was not present any longer. Worry filled Smee’s eyes. He turned to the other pirates. ‘’We have to protect Captain Hook from the vampire,’’ he said.

The confused pirates exchanged glances for a few moments. They turned to Smee.

‘’What vampire?’’ Starkey asked.

‘’I saw a vampire near a tree. She smiled and ran,’’ Smee said.

‘’Captain Hook can use his hook or sword to protect himself from the vampire,’’ Cookson said. He was thoughtful. ‘’Zero garlic with me.’’ He was sheepish for a second.

‘’Captain Hook may be a pirate, but he is still a gentleman,’’ Billy Jukes said. One corner of his mouth almost reached his eye. ‘’Captain Hook will bow near the vampire lady,’’ he said. He heard Smee as the latter gasped another time. Billy Jukes viewed him running at breakneck speed. He and the other pirates followed him.

Smee saw Captain Hook. Tears filled his eyes. He shook his head in disbelief.

The other pirates stood as their eyes widened.

CHAPTER 2

Captain Hook was unconscious. His limbs were extended and his shirt was ripped. Blood covered Captain Hook’s neck and not his bare chest.

Smee ran to Captain Hook and turned to the rest of the latter’s crew. ‘’We have to return to the Jolly Roger. We have to heal Captain Hook,’’ he said. Smee viewed Mullins scowling another time.

‘’I’m not summoning a vet to heal Captain Hook again,’’ Mullins said. He viewed Cookson and Alf Mason approaching Captain Hook. He continued to scowl after they lifted him. ‘’I’ll take him to another animal shelter.’’ Mullins glanced at Smee’s sudden frown. He followed his companions.

Smee’s worried expression came back at a snail’s pace. *If Captain Hook…* His lip trembled as tears filled his eyes another time. *Captain Hook won’t perish* he thought. He continued to follow the other pirates. He saw the woman by another tree.

The woman smiled and revealed bloody fangs.

Smee glowered. ‘’YOU INJURED MY CAPTAIN!’’ he shouted. Smee glanced from the vampire to Captain Hook. He was tempted to attack the vampire. There was Captain Hook to heal. *Captain Hook is too important* he thought.

After scowling at the vampire another time, Smee followed the pirates to the boat. His worried expression returned. He refused to view Captain Hook’s bloody neck again. *If I protected Captain Hook from the vampire…* Tears formed in his eyes again. He watched as the other pirates rowed to Captain Hook’s ship.

Smee eventually found himself on deck. He viewed Alf Mason and Cookson carrying Captain Hook into a bedroom. Smee’s shoulders slumped. He scowled and trembled at the same time. *If I protected Captain Hook…* His tears returned.

*If I remained near Captain Hook…* He paced by the bedroom for a few seconds. He ceased pacing after Cookson and Alf Mason appeared. Smee was worried again. He approached them. ‘’How is he?’’

Alf Mason and Cookson exchanged glances. They turned to Smee.

‘’You should know something about Captain Hook,’’ Alf Mason said. He stepped to one side after Smee walked by him.

Smee viewed Captain Hook resting under a blanket. He gasped as his eyes widened at the same time.

CHAPTER 3

There were two small holes in Captain Hook’s neck.

Smee’s eyes became wide after he remember the vampire’s bloody fangs. He shook his head. *Captain Hook isn’t a vampire!* he thought. He approached him at a snail’s pace. *Captain Hook’s neck is not bloody now. That’s good* he thought.

After lifting the blanket, Smee viewed Captain Hook wearing a new shirt and trousers. *You don’t seem injured now, Captain Hook. That is good to know* he thought. He used the blanket to conceal Captain Hook’s body.

‘’I will protect you this time,’’ Smee said. A smile appeared on his face. He forgot about the holes in Captain Hook’s neck. Smee turned and abandoned Captain Hook. He walked out of the bedroom. He glanced at a harpsichord in a cabin.

Smee smiled. He began to focus on the harpsichord. *Captain Hook will sing and play the harpsichord shortly* he thought. Smee looked thoughtful.

*I was going to do something earlier.* Smee scratched one side of his face. *What was I going to do again?* he thought. He wandered into Captain Hook’s bedroom. Smee’s eyes settled on the bed. He smiled again. *I was going to protect Captain Hook* he thought.

Smee viewed Captain Hook opening his eyes. He gasped for a moment. His smile came back. ‘’You are going to be fine, Captain Hook,’’ he said. Smee continued to smile as the latter sat up. There was something about Captain Hook’s cruel smile. His eyes became wide another time after the latter revealed fangs.

CHAPTER 4

Captain Hook got out of bed. His body swayed as he focused on Smee. He hissed for a few seconds. His cruel smile remained.

Smee trembled and stepped back at the same time. Tears appeared in his eyes again. One tear ran down Smee’s face. He refused to harm Captain Hook. *I will still protect you* he thought. He ceased stepping back.

Captain Hook approached Smee. His hook and fangs were near the latter’s throat. The tips of his fangs contacted it. His eyes widened after Smee ducked.

Smee ran out of the bedroom. *I’m trying to remember how to repel a vampire. I can find garlic near Cookson. Zero steaks. They kill vampires. Wait. Not that kind of steak!* he thought.

Smee ceased running and looked back. *I will still protect Captain Hook. I should check on him. I’ll just avoid attacks again* he thought. Smee approached the bedroom. After walking into it, he gasped again.

Captain Hook’s ashes were on the floor. Sunlight filled the bedroom.

THE END

SAILOR MOON

I don’t own Sailor Moon characters.

MINAKO MUST CHEER UP

Minako smiled and approached the kunzite gem by her bed. She viewed Kunzite’s spirit materializing above it. She was sheepish after he frowned. ‘’I’ll return you to Mamoru later. I’m going to buy a microphone today. It’s so that I can practice to become a good idol.’’

‘’Why am I here?’’ Kunzite asked.

‘’We were together during our past lives. We can be together during our present lives.’’

*You will probably forget to return me to Mamoru.* Worry filled Kunzite’s eyes. He watched as Minako ran out of her bedroom. Kunzite’s shoulders slumped at a snail’s pace. His frown remained. *You will definitely forget to return me to Mamoru* he thought.

Minako ran to a local shop. Her smile came back. After pausing, she focused on a window. *The microphone should be here* she thought. Minako saw a barren space where the microphone was. She gasped prior to a frown.

*I saved up for a long time.* Tears formed in Minako’s eyes for a few seconds. Her shoulders slumped. Minako eventually returned to Kunzite and her bedroom. She viewed him tilting his head to one side. She approached him.

Minako saw concern in Kunzite’s eyes. She found herself in his arms. Another smile returned. Minako forgot about the microphone as she rested her head on Kunzite.

The End

FROM MOTHERS

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon smiled as Eternal Sailor Moon writhed in vines. *It’s easy summoning vines and using them to capture Sailor Galaxia’s enemies. Sailor Galaxia will view Eternal Sailor Moon’s corpse and never frown.* She frowned. *I saw my daughter’s corpse prior to many tears. My daughter was too weak to remain alive.*

Tears appeared in Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon’s eyes. She turned to Eternal Sailor Moon. She saw her sudden concerned expression. A scowl formed on Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon’s face. ‘’You are my enemy. Don’t view me like that!’’ she said.

‘’I see tears. You are suffering,’’ Eternal Sailor Moon said after she ceased writhing. She viewed Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon trembling with rage. ‘’Tears don’t make you weak at all.’’

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon remembered viewing Sailor Galaxia standing by her daughter’s bed some time ago. She also remembered sobbing near the bed. She wondered if Sailor Galaxia thought she was weak. Was Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon too weak to be one of Sailor Galaxia’s minions? How she suffered after her daughter’s life ended. Others were going to suffer with her.

‘’My daughter perished. You will die a slow and painful death, Eternal Sailor Moon.’’

After gasping, Eternal Sailor Moon focused on Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon. Her eyes widened. ‘’You’re a mother?’’ Tears formed in Eternal Sailor Moon’s eyes. ‘’Spare my life. From one mother to another,’’ she said.

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon’s eyes widened for a moment. *My enemy? A mother just like me?* she thought. A thoughtful expression formed. That was when Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon remembered her daughter’s life ending. She scowled another time.

*Others will suffer with me* Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon thought. She viewed fire forming on her palm. Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon smiled again.

The End

X-MEN

I don’t own X-Men characters.

JUBILEE’S BABYSITTER

Jubilee scowled as she viewed Jean Grey standing by the front door. She glanced at Psylocke. ‘’Why is Psylocke babysitting me?’’ she asked. Jubilee watched as Jean frowned.

‘’You tend to get carried away when it comes to your power. Do you recall DVD players and plasmoids not mixing?’’ Jean saw Jubilee’s sudden sheepish expression. ‘’I’m going to purchase another DVD player.’’

Jean turned to her framed wedding photo that was on a table. She faced Psylocke. ‘’Keep Jubilee far from my wedding photo,’’ she said. After viewing Psylocke nodding, she departed.

Psylocke smiled and approached Jubilee at the same time. ‘’Let’s order supper.’’

‘’I’m not hungry.’’

‘’We can view a DVD marathon,’’ Psylocke said. She frowned after Jubilee shook her head.

‘’I can mention every villain I battled. I remember battling Omega Red some time ago. I remember coming across Mojo and Spiral.’’ She and Jubilee gasped as soon as a portal opened in the living room.

A six-armed woman stepped out of the portal. She began to smile at Jubilee and Psylocke. She saw Psylocke’s scowl.

‘’Spiral! Why are you here?’’

‘’Mojo desires new stars for high television ratings,’’ Spiral said. All six arms moved at the same time. She continued to smile.

*A dance to teleport enemies to Mojo’s world!* Psylocke thought. A psychic knife formed around her fist before she ran to Spiral and lunged. She viewed her stepping back into the portal. Her eyes were on the portal before it closed.

Jubilee smiled. ‘’This isn’t a boring evening after all, Psylocke,’’ she said. She walked to Jean’s wedding photo. ‘’Jean’s wedding photo is safe,’’ she said. Jubilee bumped into the table before the photo fell. She gasped after she saw the broken picture frame.

The door opened before Jean appeared. Her eyes widened after she saw her wedding photo. She scowled.

Jubilee and Psylocke looked sheepish at the same time. They almost wished for Spiral to return.

THE END

VOCALOID/UTAU

I don’t own Vocaloid and UTAU characters.

SPIRITS BOTHER MIKU

*I always dread ghosts. They are so creepy! Some ghosts are vengeful. Some ghosts are disfigured* Miku thought. Her body trembled. Miku sat near Momo Momone as the latter ate sweets and watched television at the same time. She faced the ghost on the television screen.

Miku looked down and continued to tremble. She turned to Momo. ‘’Since when do you watch shows about ghosts?’’ she asked. She viewed Momo’s smile.

‘’I watch different shows,’’ Momo said. She ate another sweet. Momo turned to Miku and viewed her swaying. Concern filled her eyes. ‘’How are you now? I can depart.’’

Miku began to smile. ‘’I’m a bit sick. I’ll be fine. You can still watch television.’’ Her body began to ache. She winced for a few moments.

Miku stood and walked into her bedroom. After approaching a bed, she fell on it. She closed her eyes and never woke up.

A few minutes later, Miku found herself above her body. Her wide eyes settled on the corpse. She gasped and trembled. *I’m a spirit?!* Miku floated to Momo. She viewed the latter turning to her.

Tears formed in Momo’s eyes as she trembled.

‘’Ghosts still bother me even though I am a ghost,’’ Miku said during a frown.

‘’I ran out of sweets!’’ Momo exclaimed before she sobbed.

The End

THE LONESOME SPIRIT

Tears formed in Momo Momone’s eyes. She frowned and stood near Miku’s grave marker. *You’re not sick now. You’re not suffering again* Momo thought. A tear ran down her face. She still focused on the grave marker.

*Are you lonesome as a spirit?* Momo gasped after Miku’s spirit faded into view. She stepped back. Her wide eyes were on Miku’s pigtails and smile.

‘’Why are you haunting me, Miku? We’re friends.’’ Momo began to tremble. ‘’Are you lonesome?’’ She watched as Miku nodded. She ceased trembling.

Momo’s eyes widened again after Miku wrapped her hands around her throat. She struggled for a few moments. After Momo’s life ended, her throat was released. Her still form fell by the grave marker.

A new spirit materialized by Miku. She gasped again after she viewed her corpse. Momo watched as the latter’s smile remained. She began to smile.

Two spirits haunted the grave now. They were never going to be lonesome another time.

THE END

6/23/17 - ALL FAN FICTION

BASED ON SERIES FICS

1. THE WOMAN’S SPIRIT

2. A FAMILY REUNION

3. SASHA’S PRESENT

4. GOOD SASHA

5. REGRET IT

6. NEARLY CHRISTMAS

7. NOT SO GOOD

8. VIEWING TEARS

9. THE STRAY DOG

10. ALWAYS COMPANIONS

11. MOTHER

12. WITH SASHA

13. ALWAYS APART

14. THE GRINNING WOMAN

15. SASHA’S DECISION

16. SUFFER WITH ONE ANOTHER

17. CRAIG’S WISH

18. SASHA’S WORDS

19. ISABELLA RETURNS

20. HEAL ISABELLA

21. NEVER ALONE

22. MISTLETOE

23. SASHA’S SMILE

24. GOOD SPIRITS

25. HAUNTING CRAIG

26. HURTING ISABELLA

27. HOW ISABELLA PERISHED

28. SUMMONING SPIRITS

29. THE CAT’S EYES

30. WHAT ISABELLA SAW

31. TEAR APART

32. SASHA WILL APPEAR

33. PROTECTING ISABELLA

34. SEARCH

35. WHICH SPIRIT?

36. TO ISABELLA

37. MOTHER’S PORTRAIT

38. SICK DAY

39. PROOF OF LIFE

40. ABOVE WATER

41. EMOTIONS

42. A CERTAIN PORTRAIT

43. A GRAVE FAMILY

44. CLOSER

45. CROCODILE TEARS

46. IF YOU CHERISH SOMEONE

47. BLINDED

48. THE MOB LEADER’S DISGUISE

49. THE CHAINS

50. SASHA’S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

51. DARK CAT DAY

52. FORGET ME NOT

53. TOO SICK

54. WHAT CRAIG SAW

55. CRAIG’S GREEN EYES

56. TREASURE

57. COWARD

58. A WET FACE

59. WRONG WORLD

60. NEVER NEAR ISABELLA

61. SEEING ISABELLA

62. THE SMILE

63. IF YOU LOVE ME

64. SASHA’S EXACT LOCATION

65. BY PORTRAITS

66. LOVERS TOGETHER

67. SICK ISABELLA

68. PUPPY EYES

69. BRIDE OF DARKNESS

70. TOO LOYAL

71. THE NEW DOG

72. THE EXHAUSTED MAN

73. TOO MANY BERRIES

74. TIED TOGETHER

75. THE MONSTER

76. THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

77. THE BED

78. SAFE TOGETHER

79. SASHA APPRECIATION DAY

80. A SMILE

81. CRAIG’S ANSWER

82. SUSPICIOUS

83. SASHA’S GUESS

84. APPLE PIE

85. MAGGOTS

86. ISABELLA’S REVENGE

87. UNDER CRAIG’S BED

88. WHAT CRAIG FORGOT ABOUT

89. THE MOB LEADER’S SECRET

90. RIPPED APART

91. BE CAREFUL

92. BEFORE MIDNIGHT

93. IF ISABELLA SUFFERS

94. ALWAYS SMILE

95. SASHA WON’T BOTHER US

96. A BEAUTIFUL WORLD

97. BY CRAIG’S SIDE

98. THE PARTICULAR DAY

99. CRAIG NEVER SAID

100. SICK LOVERS

101. BIRTHDAY

102. THE RECURRING DREAM

103. THE CRUEL MAN

104. SENDING ISABELLA

105. HYPNOTIZING CRAIG

106. REVENGE OF SASHA

107. THE BRIDE’S DRESS

108. UNDER STARS

109. A CAKE SLICE

110. MAID CRAIG RETURNS

111. THE SICK BOY

112. GOLD COINS

113. ALWAYS TOGETHER

114. LOOKING AHEAD

115. IF YOU’RE NOT HERE

116. MOTHER’S VOICE

117. WILL I VIEW YOU AGAIN?

118. SOUNDS

119. A MOTHER BEAR

120. PROTECTING

121. FORTUNE TELLER SASHA

122. SNAKE BITE

123. CRAIG’S NASTY PLAN

124. MOTHER’S BOY

125. VENGEANCE

126. THE TOY SHOP

127. MOTHER’S TEARS

128. TOO MANY SPIDERS

129. ALWAYS FIRST

130. FORGETFUL CRAIG

131. THE WEDDING PRESENT

132. THE ERROR

133. BEES PLAY TAG

134. CHERISH ISABELLA

135. A CERTAIN CHRISTMAS DAY

136. CHRISTMAS SUPPER

137. ABANDON

138. ONE KISS

139. WORTH PROTECTING

140. THE BEST

141. SICKNESS

142. SASHA’S HAT

143. CERTAIN SERPENTS

144. FINAL MOMENTS

145. THE STRAY

146. HELPLESS CRAIG

147. SAFE

148. IF ISABELLA WILL VANISH

149. SEARCH

150. A WOMAN’S SMILE

151. NOSY CRAIG

152. ISABELLA CAN’T BE REPLACED

153. ALMOST ALWAYS TOGETHER

154. PREDICT

155. THE SPOUSE WILL RETURN

156. A NEW ENEMY

157. CRAIG MISUNDERSTANDS

158. LOATHING CRAIG

159. THE TARANTULA CHAMBER

160. THE HOUSE WILL COLLAPSE

161. A PARTICULAR PORTRAIT

162. ISABELLA’S BIRTHDAY GIFT

163. KISSING SPIRITS

164. ISABELLA’S DECISION

165. PUNISHING ISABELLA

166. TARANTULA DREAMS

167. WORRYWART

168. A PASSING SPIRIT

169. A SPIDER ARMY

170. THE WIDOW

171. A WIDOWER

172. NEVER DISTRACT CRAIG

173. DISREGARDING ISABELLA

174. CLEVER SASHA

175. TO ENEMIES

176. A TARANTULA WILL END CRAIG’S LIFE

177. A CERTAIN WISH

178. GLOVES

179. THE PIT

180. FOOTSTEPS

181. NASTY FOOD

182. CRAIG’S TREASURE

183. ZERO WORDS

184. A WILD GOOSE CHASE

185. SASHA’S CHOICE

186. THE PORTRAIT’S VOICE

187. WHAT YOU SEE

188. FOOTPRINTS

189. CAT DAY

190. THE TENT

191. PUNISHED

192. SAVING SASHA’S LIFE

193. NEVER ANGER SASHA

194. MAYBE FRIENDS

195. MAID CRAIG WON’T SUFFER

196. ONE CHRISTMAS

197. ISABELLA NEVER REVEALED

198. HANGMAN

199. FAMILIES

200. SASHA NEVER SCOWLED

201. THE ROTTING GHOST

202. THE VISION

203. THE EMPTY BED

204. SUMMON OTHERS

205. ABANDON CRAIG

206. THE SMILE

207. MERCY

208. ISABELLA’S HAT

209. ALWAYS HAUNTING

210. CRAIG’S SOLUTION

211. TOO MANY TRAPS

212. THE ONE MEMORY

213. PROTECT CRAIG

214. FINDING ENEMIES

215. ARRIVE

216. MOTHER ALWAYS KNOWS

217. HOLIDAY GIFTS

218. CHRISTMAS

219. NEVER VIEW

220. WHY THE PLANK WAS GONE THAT DAY

221. NEAR MAID CRAIG’S SIDE

222. NEVER DEFEAT

223. A MOTHER’S RETURN

224. LAZY

225. AFTER ISABELLA’S BRUISE

226. TOY KITTENS

227. HAUNT CRAIG

228. ENDING CRAIG’S LIFE

229. NEVER FEED GHOSTS

230. WITH SPIRITS

231. ALWAYS SUFFER

232. SUFFER AND SMILE

233. NEVER ABANDON

234. THE PET SNAKE

235. SASHA AND THE ROOSTER

236. SPHINX BATTLE

237. A SPHINX’S PAW

238. THE ENEMY

239. GETTING EVEN

240. CRAIG WILL ENDURE SOLITUDE

241. GHOSTS DECAY

242. SICK ISABELLA

243. WHY CRAIG WAS REMOVED

244. THE CORRECT PIT

245. THE PYRAMID SPIRIT

246. ENEMIES

247. TRAPPED

248. LOOKING AFTER PETS

249. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S BATTLE

250. LOCATE CRAIG

251. CAPTURING MEN

252. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HARPSICHORD

253. THE DREAM

254. THE DECISION

255. PROTECTING SASHA

256. THE CAT WILL WANDER

257. THE PETS

258. CRAIG’S WOUNDS

259. PYRAMID TRAPS

260. WILLING

261. NOT WHAT CRAIG SAW

262. COMFORT CRAIG

263. THE YOUNGEST MAN

264. MOTHER’S GHOST

265. CAPTURE ENEMIES

266. RECALL ISABELLA

267. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S SWEET

268. A NEW KITTEN

269. CRAIG DRAGOTTI’S HEADACHE

270. THE WORRIED WOMAN

271. A NEW INTEREST

272. THE LOUD MAN

273. CRAIG’S INJURY

274. VIEW

275. JUST ANOTHER SUNNY DAY

276. ABANDONING ISABELLA

277. TIED

278. ALWAYS MOTHER’S BOY

279. THE SPIRIT’S MAID

280. ISABELLA DRAGOTTI’S RAGE

281. THE HOT DAY

282. THE FROWN

283. A VISION

284. THE STONE

285. THE MAN’S DREAM

286. FROM GHOSTS

287. CRAIG’S NEW POWER

288. THE GEM

289. A SPIRIT GEM

290. PETS SLITHER

291. MAYBE PROTECT

292. ALWAYS DREAD DARKNESS

293. ISABELLA WILL BE SAFE

294. SPIRITS NEAR BEDS

295. WHY GHOSTS ARRIVE

296. IF YOU WISH

297. THE VOCALIST’S TRAP

298. CAPTURE FLAGS

299. SPOUSES WILL BE TIED

300. ENJOY LIFE

301. FOUR SEASONS

302. THE CRIER

303. SHOPPING DAY

304. GEM DREAM

305. ISABELLA’S KITTEN

306. THE ENEMY’S NEW WISH

307. HAUNTED HOMES

308. SOME THINGS AREN’T FUNNY

309. IF SOLITUDE

310. FIND TOYS

311. THE KITTEN’S MEMORY

312. ALWAYS WORRY

313. REST IN PEACE

314. SASHA’S CHRISTMAS

315. VAMPIRE EVENING

316. CRAIG MUST CHEER UP

317. FROM OTHERS

318. THE BABYSITTER

319. SPIRITS BOTHER ISABELLA

320. THE LONESOME SPIRIT
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/kacangpool/vida/2010-tavern-awards-stanlee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://spiralgoddess.webs.com/IMG_20171107_103942.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/eternalalanna/Screenshot%202017-12-03%20at%203.35.02%20PM.png[/img]

[IMG]http://eternalashlotte.webs.com/Screenshot%202017-12-18%20at%2011.49.20%20AM.png[/IMG]