Forum rules
Metal Gear Solid [center] [img]http://z1.ifrm.com/2/163/0/f5001021/mgsheader.png [/img] [/center]

Transfer camera photos to computer

Metalmalitia23
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Heavily-Armed Trooper

February 25th, 2018, 11:25 pm #1

As the title reads, has anyone figured out a way to transfer photos you take with the camera in MGS1 to a computer?

Now obviously you can easily enough transfer the save into a computer from a PS3 with a flash drive but is there any way to view the photos? Has anyone ever made a way to convert the file or something?

sadistic_greyfox
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

February 25th, 2018, 11:28 pm #2

You know I remember something like this being brought up wayyyyyy back when the ps3 fat was first released I believe someone figured it out but we're talking about topics that's 11 years old, plus my recollection could be wrong it could have been a gamefaqs thing. I'm sorry I couldn't help more than that.

Missing you more with each day, Joe (OS.)
[+] Spoiler
[rotate]
Curtesy of Dying Sheleng[rotate]
[rotate][rotate][/center]

Metalmalitia23
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Heavily-Armed Trooper

February 25th, 2018, 11:35 pm #3

Haha it's cool. Do you remember me at all? I probably haven't been on this forum in yeeeeaaars. I was a member of the Foxhound crew. I was really active from 2007-2009. When i logged in for the first time in probobly 7 years your name was one of the first I remembered

sadistic_greyfox
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

February 25th, 2018, 11:37 pm #4

LOL the name definitaly rings a bell but I can't really remember any convos we may have had tbh. So much folks have come and gone since then it all runs together in my head. But it's always great to see the original members pop back in!

[+] Spoiler
[rotate]

Metalmalitia23
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Heavily-Armed Trooper

February 25th, 2018, 11:40 pm #5

haha yeah same I don't remember anything specifically but the names are I what I remember. Had a lot of fun in here. Looking at some of my old posts makes me cringe though, it's like a time capsule. It's amazing everything is still here. Who runs the site now?

sadistic_greyfox
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

February 25th, 2018, 11:43 pm #6

We were kids lol. Our whole generation can gets to relive our embarrassing years Thanks to the internet lol. Right Not the owner of the site Is a member tht used to be called "Null" he goes by Dante now. This place was indeed a blast back around the time of MGS4's release. still in my mind the best years on any forum lol.

[+] Spoiler
[rotate]

Metalmalitia23
Heavily-Armed Trooper
Heavily-Armed Trooper

February 25th, 2018, 11:52 pm #7

Oh yeah for sure, god damn those were fun times. Leading up to the release of MGS4 there was so much talk and speculation and theories about what the game was gonna be. Everyone freaking out about trivial things like what looked like a face in the wall in that MGS4 trailer. (back when you had to download trailers and it literally took all day). The faction wars... dragon eggs... forum games lol. But yeah we were kids. I was 17 when i joined and i'll be 28 next week. ahhhh good times.

sadistic_greyfox
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

February 25th, 2018, 11:57 pm #8

LOL, and I'm hitting 30 this year dude. that was 13 years ago when I first got on here. You're right we theorized about EVERYTHING. MGS4 was the last real time we had alot of fun on this forum with theories. MGS4 really marked the conclusion. All other games since then I've been straight forward enough EXCEPT for mgsv's Chico turning into Quiet lol. But yeah dude back in the day orgs were serious business too, no spying and jumping orgs, LOL. Wish we could go back, internet seemed a little more friendly back then.

[+] Spoiler
[rotate]

El Psy Kongroo
Light Infantry
Light Infantry

March 12th, 2018, 4:29 am #9

I don't know what image format MGS1 on PS1 uses for its camera photos, but I know the PC port saves them to your hard drive as .bmp files, I think.
[+] Spoiler
"Is dying really that scary to you?"