Forum rules
Metal Gear Solid: Other [center] [img]http://z1.ifrm.com/2/163/0/f5001026/MGSotherheader.png [/img] [/center]

Snake potentially returning for Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Joined: April 6th, 2010, 9:55 pm

June 12th, 2018, 6:32 pm #1

Hi.

As of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate coverage today, I found a splash image of the character roster in Ultimate. Guess who is on the splash image?



Yep, you guessed it, Solid Snake (he's right between Greninja and Lucario, holding that Nikita).

EDIT: Sorry for the very small image. For some reason, when I post a Wikia image, it gives an obscenely small image. Here's the link to the image:
[+] Spoiler
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/met ... 0612180411
Quote
Like
Share

Doakes
MGSF Philosopher
MGSF Philosopher
Joined: March 23rd, 2006, 8:17 pm

June 12th, 2018, 7:07 pm #2

This was actually already confirmed in the E3 trailer. Not only is Snake back AND voiced by David Hayter, who confirmed it just two hours ago that he's coming back on Twitter, but pretty much every single character to have ever graced these games is back in Ultimate! :)
Quote
Like
Share

Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Joined: April 6th, 2010, 9:55 pm

June 12th, 2018, 7:34 pm #3

Doakes wrote:This was actually already confirmed in the E3 trailer. Not only is Snake back AND voiced by David Hayter, who confirmed it just two hours ago that he's coming back on Twitter, but pretty much every single character to have ever graced these games is back in Ultimate! :)
Think you can post the Twitter link for that? I'm going to need that for the Wiki.
Quote
Like
Share

Doakes
MGSF Philosopher
MGSF Philosopher
Joined: March 23rd, 2006, 8:17 pm

June 12th, 2018, 8:01 pm #4

Weedle_McHairybug wrote:
Doakes wrote:This was actually already confirmed in the E3 trailer. Not only is Snake back AND voiced by David Hayter, who confirmed it just two hours ago that he's coming back on Twitter, but pretty much every single character to have ever graced these games is back in Ultimate! :)
Think you can post the Twitter link for that? I'm going to need that for the Wiki.
Here you go!

https://twitter.com/DavidBHayter/status ... 8540910593
Quote
Like
Share

Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Weedle_McHairybug
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Joined: April 6th, 2010, 9:55 pm

June 12th, 2018, 8:03 pm #5

Doakes wrote:
Weedle_McHairybug wrote:
Doakes wrote:This was actually already confirmed in the E3 trailer. Not only is Snake back AND voiced by David Hayter, who confirmed it just two hours ago that he's coming back on Twitter, but pretty much every single character to have ever graced these games is back in Ultimate! :)
Think you can post the Twitter link for that? I'm going to need that for the Wiki.
Here you go!

https://twitter.com/DavidBHayter/status ... 8540910593
Thanks. Well, I found it on Metal Gear Informer, but still, thanks.

Wonder if the Codec calls will be back. I remember making a topic about him doing the Codec calls for the Koopalings. I wonder if he'll share with the Paleutina's Guidance calls as well.
Quote
Like
Share

Dirty Duck
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot
Joined: August 11th, 2011, 2:49 pm

June 15th, 2018, 6:33 pm #6

Kept us waiting, huh?
Quote
Like
Share

Khun
Light Infantry
Light Infantry
Khun
Light Infantry
Light Infantry
Joined: October 12th, 2016, 2:30 pm

June 16th, 2018, 5:14 pm #7

I hope that Big Boss and Raiden will be there as assist trophies.
wrote:I remember making a topic about him doing the Codec calls for the Koopalings.
Indeed: http://mgsforums.com/topic/7591579/
Quote
Like
Share