England is kinda worse than USA

Rosbark
Jail Guard
Jail Guard

April 28th, 2018, 5:35 pm #1

It bans comedy because its offensive, to be frank it actually has more SJWs over there than USA suprisingely enough. Not to be confused with actual people like Emma Watson who is normal but happens to be a feminist. She's a good actor in my view.

In either case what is your view?. I like UK for video games on old systems though since i live in Europe, i dont hate their institution but they sure have terrible people over there influences etc.

Brera
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier
Brera
Hi-Tech Soldier
Hi-Tech Soldier

April 28th, 2018, 6:18 pm #2

There's terrible and good people everywhere. Why would you think there's more SJW's over there? Bit of a bullshit opinion tbh. Where are you from yourself?
[+] Spoiler
Thanks to my dag V
[+] Spoiler

Rosbark
Jail Guard
Jail Guard

April 28th, 2018, 6:29 pm #3

Brera wrote:There's terrible and good people everywhere. Why would you think there's more SJW's over there? Bit of a bullshit opinion tbh. Where are you from yourself?
I am from Norway. Btw not a Paul Joseph Watson fan, it was just the video i found but. Essentially they also seem to have made a fuzz of banning a video of a dog doing sieg heil, like you can hear some british totally cucked people over there being all offended by it essentially.

The Departed
MGSF Patriot
MGSF Patriot

April 28th, 2018, 7:13 pm #4

You're from banned alt-troll ville.
Dirty Duck wrote:Duck as sake no bidibgeybfbfhailhydradrinkn:(
[+] Spoiler
r.i.p. to the coolest dude we'll ever know :gary: